/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on whatever we want right now

Loves is discounted Edition

Here's the current worklog:

-Eventually

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

xth for Orphan Princess having the correct lust bonus, getting you the reward of your choice from the end sheet.

who wins, Knight Princess or Vile Knight?

This one drive me crazy. Why was tower girls even being posted on v? It's such a tg thing.

This is because all of you half-breed /vtg/ers

Because they originated on /v/ fromt he Save the Princess threads, ya dork.

is there a riot knight who fights anarchy princess in towergirls

Knight Princess because she Smites Evil.

Vile knight because he smites good.

Does he even have stats?

Knight Princess can use the Two Handed Sword against Evil, while Vile has... nothing peculiar.

So if they battle she will destroy him quite easy unless he gets something useful first

Vile knight has a three handed Maul to use against good.

So he will destroy her quite easily

Under normal circumstances, Vile.
But, if she were to get her Grandad's Sword, then Knight Princess would win every time

But what if he got his grandmother's maul?

Sword beats out Maul, its the basic weapon triangle user.

Plus, considering Grandfather's Sword is basically the Dragonslayer, I'm pretty sure its could break and smash even a huge maul.

*CLANG*

Did eversor do dog princess alt outfits?

I know somebody has done them. Don't think it was Eversor, though.

Someone did.

Rocks beats Scissors

But the Grandmothers maul is basically the Worldforger, im pretty sure it could shatter even a huge sword.

FicFic, not Ever.

What dog breed is this mutt supposed to be?

Chihuahua?

Oh gawd, she must bork all the time at everything. I really hate those little demon spawns, since they seem to act tough in front of individuals that can kick their ass.

How would merchant princess feel selling her wares near thief princess

just to clarify for orphan's map, what does it mean by end reward?

final chart end reward, the gen1exp end reward, an end reward from a chart that you choose?

I want it to be cool to, but the wording just throws me off a bit

Things like the swimsuit reward, White Knight Armor, Dragon Queen, etc

From the rewards page

>Amphitere Princess's bonus lets you capture and enslave any two princesses
who would you pick?

>anything
>shattering Dragonslayer
Sure, it could damage a normal sword, but this this is too long, too hick, too wide, and too heavy to be a sword. Its really more like a hge slab of metal.

Plus the text for th sword literally says "Guaranteed victory against Evil"

I wouldn't think of it as enslavement, because I'm not enough of a dick to actually enslave people. I'd see it more as getting a pair of free princesses. As for who, it'd be Insect and Slime. I can never find a place for them on my runs because the value of the others I choose (visual value) is too high. I like Insect and Slime, but there's four who I would pick before them every time.

Gen 1 is the only gen where there's more than four that I like.

Update on request one

What is the difference between an 11 point princess, 9 point princess, and a 6 point princess? And why is Squid the only 12 point princess?

Actually I just realized Dodo and Gargoyle were also 8 and 7 respectively. Is there no standardization?

Nither; They equal each other out and start making out.

Depends;
Is theif on her payroll?

Yah but the worldender is no mere maul, it can end worlds. Its really more like a hunk of destruction.

Plus the concept for the maul litterally is "Guarenteed victory against Good"

This is how the "Who could win" discussion is going on

Lol.

the stat levels were some of the few things I didn't change, since their mostly to characterize the princess rather then actually serve as a balance in most cases

especially considering a princesses love and lust will max out over time after you've picked her

The knights or the weapons?

That's it, we've figured out what would happen if the weapons clashed.
They would make out.

I feel like anons are pushing the Sir Vile thing a lil to hard, its starting to come off as annoying.
> Could Sir Vile beat this?
> Is Sir Vile the best knight?
> Who is best Sir Vile princess?
When next to nothing has been made for it aside from ideas and theory.

Sir vile is the greatest man to live and you are envious of his fandom. May he take pity on you for trying to diminish his rank of greatest knight to ever grace the planet.

Here's a (you) for your effort

A somewhat minor update to this chart:

>New Companion: Jokester Courtier
>Drama Courtiers: Added Title
>History Master: Added Title, Boon, Likes & Dislike, Kingdom Modifiers, and Flavor Text
>Nice Courtier: Added Title
>River Master: Added Title and Flavor Text
>Tavern Master: Added Flavor Text
>Tsundere Beast: Added Boon and Flavor Text; darkened card-specific color

How could someone so pure be so slutty at the same time, I'll never know dusk elf secret.

Who would win in a full fledged war between rat and mouse princess

If a clocktower is involved, Mouse. If there's no clocktower, then Rat. Rats are stronger and more cunning, and would break the Mice's shit before they could do anything.

>Super tiny dog-girl obsessed with loving you and satisfying you

Can someone say sizeplay?

I love watchin this grow!

>Mouse's mechanical inclined army
>Versus some rat boy nongeniuses
That's a 10-0 matchup in Mouse's favor

Guys please help me brainstorm ideas for the Apocalyptic spin-off that i'm (not) making

Brainstorms, Thread dies.
>"Everything i touch turns to dust!"

For those of you who understand the convoluted bullshit that is the Fate series, who would you summon out of all the current Towergirls as your Servant, and what class would they be?

For those who don't know the Fate franchise, I envy you for not knowing that convoluted mess, as well as urge you to consider looking into it to add your thoughts.

>Knight Princess
>Saber Class

>Mutant
>Raider
>Settler
>Scavenger
>Robot
>Ghoul
>Slaver
>Addict
>Ranger

Good! Keep them coming!

Look into Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead.

Guard
Marksman
Scientist
Survivalist
Mechanic
Tradesman
Enforcer
Hunter
Guard
Bitters (zombies)
Barbarian

Whoops I mention guards twice without realizing.Replace it with healer, chemist or chef

A little hard to do that with such a setting considering most things that could be thought up have already been done. Raider, Mutant, Ghoul, hell, there's a Wastelander Princess

Ut is almost as close to sonic, mlp and fnaf when it comes to autistic fanbase, so why choose them out of any fandom.

For a while they beat out fnaf

Don't worry, they'll be so many princesses that towergirls will resort to using adjectives for ideas . Almost all the races from fantasy settings have a princess and so does the class theme ones.

Not to sound mean but wouldnt I be burned on a stake if I made a companion chart full of Sonic, Naruto, and mlp characters. What makes Undertale less terrible compared to the others.

The chart is great, I'm just thinking about the possible side effects in the future

We need human princess 2. Everyone's been waiting far too long for her creation. This time she'll be a beautiful ebony princess that is extra thicc

But user, that's what savage princess is for.

reposting because manly smile

On one hand thats hilarious, on the other im sad we dont get a "sexy" trap queen

Exactly. Just throw some water to them and they will dissolve like Paper-Jam Dipper.

Or ingore their comments.

tanook

Now show us the forbidden tanook which has big meaty balls.

Still think she needs some kinda face marking or whiskers, unless thats gonna be done when shes colored

Finished it user

Das' cute mane.

Jeeze is dusk elf glowing?

Thankso user
Maybe,maybe not.It will remain the world's greatest mystery.

>Sir Knight's fly is down
Perfect

Burning with sexual energy!

I believe the proper term is "crackling with sexual energy"

Well, if that sexual energy is in the form of coal, it'd be burning.

>tfw no baby momma pestering gobo

Fusing Dragon genes into princesses.

35% complete....pending...

Say what!?

Does this mean half-dragon versions of princesses? Or something else?

I think he meant placing dragons parts to a group of princesses

Fusion Complete.

Releasing.

Extra Acidic Slime.

I don't know what I was expecting, but it turned out good.

What is slime dragon 1?

Going to move on to fusing the other better dragons?

ITS ALL DOWN HILL FROM HERE GUYS.
ITS JUST GONNA KEEP HAPPENING UNTIL NONE ARE LEFT

Maybe since we have so many charts now, we should just start fusing down the princesses to save room.

Every five ish charts we just smush all the princesses together in one chart instead of five

OH GOD

pls no. I want my waifu to be pure, uncorrupted by the waifuness of the other waifus.

Actually, Fuse them all!
>"But user that would be the end of the world"
I have nothing left to lose.
...Except my other eye.
Oh well, FUCK IT!

Someone's been trying to build a friend, I see.

Yes!

TOWER.
OF.
ASCENSION!
Game to hard for me to be totally honest.

Why is there no cute art of tower princess? She is the best quest reward