Reddcoin is coming hot in January

I really want this coin to go sub 100 so I can buy some more millions because it is official the news that steam will implement reddcoin. (hint: it will happen in late January) shill this coin as a PnD and buy low, thanks me later

>buy low
>literally got pumped as fuck hours ago
No thanks, Slippin' Jimmy.

100 satoshi is still an easy x5 when the news goes public.

reddcoin is dead. the last time they updated their gitbuh was October. Dev team basically non-existent. Shitcoin. I'm glad I mined 2M of these back in 2014, but I'm dumping as fast as possible.

You have no proof Steam will do this.

sell those bags to me if you want

Shit coin is shit.... three developers have left in under three month, one happened yesterday.

Zero github activity, lead developer who strings the community along - it is a PnD

I won't say here where did I get the rumor but you can check it in mid January

you're deluded. Litecoin is the obvious replacement for steam. A petition with 2700 signatures isn't worth shit

I'm not referring the petition. (hint: mcafee is still invested a lot in this coin instead of cashing out and I know this for sure)

so how do you explain that the coin is steady well above 100 sats even after the obvious pump and dump after mcafee news? yesterday it was around 70/80 sats btw

normies and retards. even if you have physical evidence that mcafee is holding RDD, that doesn't negate the fact that he's a coke-addled retard. don't get burnt

check the massive sell walls that whales use tp drive the price down. told you it's a good price right now

lol my brother just got rich off this. he got 5 mil coins stolen by crypsy tho...

how long do orders stay in?

Better fucking moon so I can drop my bags

what you mean? the sell ones? they keep constantly moving and they are usually higher than 30/40 BTC, they do the same when they want to push the price up a few sats and they keep doing the same and it's so easy to accumulate

cool thanks, new to the trading game. WOndering how long orders can stay in before they get removed or its just asking for too much or too little.

nice bags

you can put a conditional but usually they stay there unless removed or executed

will gladly sell my bags to you at 500 sat when you realize steam is behind the corner