What's your favorite type of werewolf fa/tg/uys?

What's your favorite type of werewolf fa/tg/uys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exfwUnlVyTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the kind where they just change into a big smart fuckoff wolf

What ever type the Captain is.

LUPUS DEI

how big?

No society. I know that they are based on pack hunters but i feel like monster society was more of a vampire thing.

Furry Hulk for me

horse-sized wolf at minimum, elephant size for legendary wolves at the heart of the bloodline

The kind that beats up nerds like Magnus and man children who call themself "Lion"

>Russ
>beats up anyone

I think his kill count is in the negative.

>the alpha gets stronk big
>betas are wolflets

literally and unironically yes

youtube.com/watch?v=exfwUnlVyTY

>you will never be caught by sexy werewolf women

He killed the second and the eleventh, handed Angron his ass, and beat Magnus so bad his soul fragmented into dozens of pieces.

> handed Angron his ass
Except Angron won.

Nope. Angron was so full of shit that even timid Lorgar found his balls and told him Russ won

Angron won the fight.

Why are Russfags so fucking stupid?

Bzzzt. Wrong. During the Night of the Wolf, Angron may have had the upper hand their duel, but the Space Wolves mopped the floor with the World Eaters. Every time after that, when they fought, Russ won outright.

Infected werewolves are like pic related, where they look like deformed humans. Most can't change back to human form and are overcome by "the beast".

True werewolves are those whose parents are both werewolves, either infected or true themselves. They can shapeshift at will but their beast forms are much more animal-like.

None of them are bound by a full moon. It never made sense to me that a giant glowing light, which is often associated with silver, would give evil creatures a power boost.

Lorgar was wrong. His whole "Oh, even though they were losing the Wolves fought as a unit so really they won!" doesn't matter since the World Eaters were still beating the Wolves even though they were less organized. It doesn't matter that you stuck together and retained good unit cohesion if you lose and die anyway. Winning is what matters, looking good while you die isn't the point of a battle.

Russ wasnt fighting to kill angron, thats the only reason Angron left alive. One on one or legion vs legion Angron would have got his ass handed to him.

Don't forget
>listening to heretics for confirmation.
Wolfags be incorrigible hypocrites

See

Dead werewolves. They are beings of evil to begin with and those who aren't wholly evil and edgy are just fetish shit made up by furry weirdos.

Well whose word are you going to take? Lorgar or the guy who had a mind altering device hammered into his central nervous system?

the Werewolf: Apocalypse kind. Doomed genocidal unstoppable killing machine fighting in the unwinnable war for the fate of the universe.

The text, which has angron over Russ.

They desperately don't want to have the worst primarch.

Fuck man, I play 30k SW and even have Russ (the old metal one I got on ebay just for lulz), but even I can admit he's shit in the fluff and HH fluff ain't going to give him a break ever.

The text has Lorgar saying Angron is full of shit and/or retarded and that Russ infact had the last laugh

The text has Lorgar saying something dumb and wrong. In other news, water is wet.

Lion, Pert, Khan, Kurze, Morty, Sangy, Angron, Magnus, Lorgar and Alpharius Omegon were all worse than Russ

Not an argument. What Lorgar said was %100 correct

> Russ
> better than Khan and Sanguinius
This is what Russfags actually believe.

2/awooo

You could do better. See me after class

> the Werewolf: Apocalypse kind. Furry Captain Planet wannabes who constantly lament the fact they can't yiff each other.
ftfy

Neutral bystander here but what did Khan and Bird Boy ever do outside of being on Terra during the siege?

Last I checked it was Russ who was on the floor bleeding after his little smackdown with Lion-O.

The dead kind that exists only in legends.

More than Russ.

Sangy beat a greater daemon, and came to the aid of terra despite being offered a cushy alternative. Khan skirted the edges of space delaying the traitor force across multiple sectors which enabled rest of the loyalist to have time to get their shit together.

Unlike Russ who fucked off to do his own thing

>Russ has a kill shot lined up, instead realizes his error in overreacting and starting the fight
>as he is on the floor he gets autistically sucker punched by his little brother

How did the Lion win again?

I really like the way my old DM did it.

Basically werewolves change involuntarily when they're harmed enough or under huge amounts of stress (usually at 1/4 health). They turn into large hulking wolf-human hybrids the size of a sedan. When in this form they get significantly stronger and become nearly invincible, but they attack the closest target to them. Once combat has ended they run off to a secluded area to rest (or to hunt). Then they turn back after 4 hours with no memory of what happened.

Made for some pretty cool situations when our fighter randomly turned into a giant monster, almost killed our rogue, killed the rest of the bandits, then ran off for a few hours. When we finally found him he had no memory of what happened.

Reversal wake up shoryuken

Wow sangy beat a greater demon once? How quaint. Also need I remind you it was Russ and Jonson whose rush to Terra prompted Horus to drop his shields in challange to the Emperor. Without their reinforcement Terra would have fallen.

And Russ did... what?

A fight only ends when somebody taps out.

>Goes missing and spends the last 10,000 years in the warp possibly getting molested by daemons of all sort
I would hardly say any of the loyalist Primarchs had the last laugh, ecspecially Russ since his sons got demolished by Magnus.

>gets tricked by Horus to kill Magnus instead of capturing him
>even with the help of SoH and Talons fail
>limp back to Terra
>asked to stay and fortify the place
>"Nah, man, I gotta avenge my honor."
>run into a trap
>be in a coma
>fail to do anything of note
>can't even get to Terra
>run into the Eye to cry about it

No matter how much worse all the other primarchs were, at least they did something. I'm just waiting for the reveal that Russ didn't even kill the two missing primarchs.

Put down three (3) legions. Also had the Emperors complete trust unlike Sangy which is why he had Russ sent a unit to keep its eye on him

You mean the two missions that we know zero detail on and one mission where he repeated cocked up, needing valdor and his custodes and sisters to bail him and Magnus starting everything with hands tied behind his back?

Russfags are both hilarious and sad.

> What Lorgar said was %100 correct
Not an argument. The text describing the battle clearly shows that Angron and the World Eaters beat Russ and the Space Wolves.

> ecspecially Russ since his sons got demolished by Magnus.
The space wolves have repeatedly BTFO'd Magnus.

Magnus was well rested and Russ had just torn Magnus' legion apart and Russ still won. Also must everything be force fed to you? If you could actually read its pretty much confirmed that Russ put down the two "missing" primarchs. Dumb Magnusfags.

Not an argument. The text are you talking about is literally what Angron is saying to Lorgar and is what Lorgar says is incorrect.

The text you are talking about is the view of an unreliable POV. Nice try bub

The OP image is from the Fable comic book series if anyone was wondering.

TS and Magnus were to be censured. They had no chance of pushing the entire Imperium back and continue to rule Prospero. That was lost the moment Horus gave the order. Russ was there to kill Magnus, which he did not do.

Lorgar is even less reliable.

Yeah were they put down easily as everyone just lay down to die? Did they just extetminatus? You have no idea what happened and certainly lacks any merit for credible account of accomplishment

Literally shattered his soul and caused Magnus to embrace a fate worse than death.

Angron has literal nails in his head.

> Russ was there to kill Magnus, which he did not do.
Only because Tzeentch intervened to save Magnus. Russ was about to stomp him flat even after having to kill his way through an entire legion to get to Magnus.

One that knows how to pull off the Giga Attack.

Lorgar is literally a massive heretic.

>Yeah were they put down easily as everyone just lay down to die

Wut?

Ok.... and that invalidates his statement how?

Exactly. You don't know, no one knows

No one know what?

>Russfags
>believing the words of a heretic.
I wish Dark Angels glassed you all

For a guy worse than dead, Magnus and his legion sure have been a thorn in the Imperium's side for for a while now. So put that feather in your cap, Russ.

Not. An. Argument.

Sorry your thread got overrun by 40k-fags OP.

I have a soft spot for the old D&D werebeasts, where different types of natural werebeast had different alignments, and infected werebeasts were forced into the 'usual' alignment for the type. Werewolves were usually chaotic evil, so infected werewolves became malevolent killing machines, but werebears were lawful good, so if you were infected by a werebear you turned into a huge hairy beast and were uncontrollably driven to donate your wealth to orphanages and defend the weak.

Here's an argument: Lorgar's statement that Russ won even though the Space Wolves were getting killed by the World Eaters because his troops fought as a unit doesn't make any sense in the context of warfare. There weren't any objectives at the Night of the Wolf, it was just a straight up clash between two armies each led by a primarch. If, at the end of such battle, one army is wrecked and its primarch lies beaten while the other army is still in fighting shape, then then that second army won the battle. At the Night of the Wolf, Angron defeated Russ and the World Eaters defeated the Space Wolves. That was the result of the actual battle. Lorgar's claim that the Space Wolves were the real winners because they fought more neatly illustrates how terrible Lorgar is as a military commander compared to the other primarchs, something we already knew. The fact that the Spaces Wolves were neater than the World Eaters doesn't change the fact that in terms of actual results, the World Eaters came out ahead on all fronts. Neatness isn't what is important in warfare, victory is, and a sloppy victory is still a victory.

Tl;dr. If Russ wanted to he could have wiped out Angron amd his much larger legion

Jesus fucking Christ

> If Russ wanted to he could have wiped out Angron amd his much larger legion
What's your evidence?

I loved the innistrad ones, the looked a mix of wolf and gorilla

Lorgar says so to Angron

Not an argument.

It's so obvious that even a weakling like Lorgar is willing to say as much to Angron's face, even after Angron tells his skewed account.

Russ and his Wolves are vastly overestimated. They lost a shitton of their Legion against a traitor force led by Abaddon, and Russ was wounded and put into a coma presumably by Abaddon. They got super fucked by traitors even with the majority of their legion along with Russ
>"What next" Ogvai said ignoring the Primarch's concern. "You can count the number of Great Companies we have left on one hand..."
After the battle quote.

Did they really make a note to distinguish gender? Because I didn't notice

Not an argument.

How do we make werewolves cool again?

The whole, turn wolfman and kill villagers when the moon comes out, meme is pretty stale right now. Like Rage Face stale.

No one is happy when the PCs are in a "find the werewolf" quest.

Lorgar was wrong, as stated in Lorgar was incorrectly applying an aesthetic standard when evaluating who won the battle, claiming that the Space Wolves won because they were neater. Neatness is not the correct criteria to determine who won a battle, the outcome of the battle is. And in this case, the results of the battle, both for the individual primarch and the legions as a whole, favored the World eaters.

>4 legions
>can't even destroy one smaller legion

Abaddon a shit

I love the way the Dresden Files did it.

Basically there are so many types of magic, curses, different creatures and all kinds of shenanigans that "Werewolf" is a catch all term to describe an human that can through some means transform into a wolf regularly.

It had the classic full moon types but also included people who were addicted to turning themselves into wolves by magic rituals and even regular people who looked nothing like wolves but were supposedly born with the soul of a wolf.

I absolutely hate the idea that ever concept has rigid rules, is perfectly understood and completely straight forward.
The world doesn't work that way but in fiction it almost always does.

>claiming that the Space Wolves won because they were neater

Literally no one has ever claimed that is why the wolves won

Logar and the idiot wolfag are

That was the crux of Lorgar's claim.

Females are slender

Dresden Files does that with a lot of stuff I notice.
Things like "vampire" or "succubus/incubus" or "demon" or "werewolf" aren't terms referring to specific creatures but are instead sort of generalized terms referring to multiple sorts of things of the same basic concept but that are often otherwise totally unrelated, kinda like calling something "canine" or "feline" without narrowing it down.

Uh, try again sweetie. Logar said Russ won because his men out manuevered the WE and had them at their mercy.

Except that the didn't, since the World Eaters were killing them. Lorgar claimed that because they fought as a unit and maintained good order, the Space Wolves won the battle even though they had lost the actual fighting. This ignores the fact that even if you maintain good order as you're crushed, that doesn't change the fact that you lost.

Wrong again sweetie. Lorar states that had Russ wanted it Angron and his legion would have been wiped out

Lorgar both wasn't there and only knows what Angron told him, which contained zero evidence of that. Lorgar was talking out of his ass.

Shut the fuck up with your condescending cunt assed shit. Take your headcanon elsewhere. You've already shitted up this thread enough

>regular people who looked nothing like wolves but were supposedly born with the soul of a wolf.
How does that work?

Are you talking dumb as a beast or they just have some weird pack mentality going on.

Basically they are raised as humans but have certain primal needs.
They are also drawn to form packs with others in similar situations.

In the book one of these groups get together every now and then like a support group and run wild together in order to cope.

There is also a implied instance of the opposite, and "Wolfwere" if you will.