Coinbase

Why do people still use this?
I'm asking unironically.

Other urls found in this thread:

gemini.com/areas-of-operation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they dont know any better idiot

0% fees

What are the alternatives? Specially if you're trying to cash in through your bank account

Easiest way to buy LTC or ETH for Binacne with fiat.

well OP, as you can see here
>normies are too fucking stupid to google
>normies are too fucking stupid to use coinmarketcap
>normies are too fucking stupid to search a query with the terms "scam" and "fraud"
>normies rely on being told alternatives
>normies are literally unable to compare fees
>normies make their investment decisions based on worth of mouth

What is a good safe alternative to buying BTC with USD aside from Coinbase? I'm locked out of my account because I left my phone on the subway and I have 2-factor authentication set up and it's being a pain to reset and I want to buy this dip.

moved everything to a soft wallet, soon to be a hard wallet and also waiting desperately for FairX to release.

Coinbase will be a distant memory after FairX

All you faggots who use Coinbase. USE GEMINI. YOu fucking idiots. I'm rich you're not. Listen to me, or be poor. Use gemini for bitcoin purchases and trading you dick suckers. Go google it you know i'm right.

Gemini is not a global trading company.

most other fiat exchanges either don't work in their state/country or just have terrible user registration problems. coinbase really has no competition.

Gemini good for eurofags?
Any euro tested it?

Only for UK residents I think. When I enter my country it tells me it's not yet operational here.

you use coinmarketcap? i was always sketched out by the website it brought me too.

>you use reddit? i was always sketched out by the website it brought me too.
this is how little sense you make

Can we just agree that "normies" in general are just stupid, as in the general public is stupid?

Half of this country is retarded so best make some money off of it. The easiest to trade coins will win.

world economies need these people in order to continue functioning as they have been

No you're just a massive retard and cant connect the dots, You were implying that you use coinmarketcap for exchanging fiat for crypto. I said I never trusted it. Usually a normal person would say "yeah its cool no worries" or "No man don't trust it heres why"

But i guess you can just be some massive faggot thats cool dude. Have fun overdosing on your boyfriends sperm.

I need a sign like that at my job.

>Have fun overdosing on your boyfriends sperm.
>cant connect the dots
when failure to connect the dots correctly seems to be your speciality, i know where you belong

nope they will get replaced by robots and starve. nobody needs retards anymore.

of course, let me guess your the king ping of the Veeky Forums board on an anime img website?
Top kek dude
Rope yourself

a man can dream

paxful

LOL imagine being this big of a fucking brainlet. Kill yourself retard

Because Washington state laws are retarded for crypto and they're the only ones 'capable' of fulfilling the requirements

>LOL
Imagine being the much of a keyboard warrior

ive used it for a year and have had zero problems with it

kys brainlet

He's saying you can use coinmarketcap to get a list of all the btc/eth/usd exchanges, you brainlet.

Thanks, Just gotta poke fun at you short tempered spergs and i get what i want.
>2ez

Because every other competitor's UX is absolute fuckshit. Having a phone app goes a long way in the convenience department, too.

I'm pretty sure I also tried using my debit card on CoinMama and Changelly, and my bank rejected the transfer because whatever payment processor they both used was shady. The fees were retarded, too.

>Joke's on you, I was only pretending to be retarded.

Just use the meme instead man, It will make you look a lot cooler.

How can you be this retarded

i don't because [spoiler]i can't[/spoiler]

>nobody needs retards
>Jews don't exist
pick one

I learned that the hard way, resetting all of this is a pain in the ass.

Ok I'll take a look at it thanks.

Yeah, I really need one of these at work, too.

Same here, but I thought Gemini was suppose to fix that?

>imagine being this mad on a tibetan food stamp appreciation board

End yourself, Norman.

>ive used it for a year and have had zero problems with it
...and now? I'm a eurofag and using anycoin to buy btc or alts. But my ltc and eth are laying at coinbase. The others in their softwallet or an exchange like liqui or binance. But liquis withdrawal fees are a joke... Ah i don't know man, gotta get some more info on hardware wallets i guess

its the easiest exchange to use
plus you can directly cash out

use exodus, it has all of coinbase assets and you you only need a password to access it

its has actually put all my coins on there in storage and thank god I have other on exchanges right now

Because there simply does not exist another exchange which allows you to buy BTC for Euros and operates in Europe.

But if you know of another legit exchange that does that pls let us know.

what? why would you an exchange with 1.25 % fees when you have here Bitstamp? really? you say we dont have legit excahnges in Europe? that applies to US... not Europe..

gdax has zero fees and is basically coinbase.

This is just a peer to peer exchange like localbitcoins. It's not in the same league as coinbase. Plus the markups are ridiculously high.

Isn't it run by the same people?

I live in Arizona
gemini.com/areas-of-operation/

Can you do tether or bitfinex?

Can one directly deposit USD into Bittrex or Gemini?

Gemini yes, Bittrex i dunno

is it hard to do?

To be completely honest, even I would rather use a convenient app than fuck around with clunky exchanges in a web browser. Coinbase needs a lot of work, though. Or a good competitor.

Coss.io fiat gateway Q1 2018

The absolute state

The Vergins are trying to get on Coinbase, petition started today already almost 70% of the way to their goal.

want me to wipe your ass as well? tuck you in at night?
this board is cancer