Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13353378
youtube.com/watch?v=iiajgOeKOKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/3

3/3

>not even done reading and Cynthia already sounds like best girl

If you are still there I was planning about making a CYOA about creating an order of knights with choosing perks and your equipment, designing your fortress, choosing your knights and other allies, quests that kind of stuff. i am going to bed now too so i guess we can discuss it tomorrow

Because she is

What are some good fantasy cyoas?

>Cynthia's 5th bubble, 8th line, "antyhing"

Sure, I usually ctrl+f the threads for my name if you want to get in touch.

Envy is completely broken. To use Acquire you just need to know someone and you can learn a lot about people just by looking them up online. Stealing someone's luck will quickly make you the center of everything even making you the next best thing to a god.

>you can get the boy
Wow, this CYOA is amazing.

This is the best cyoa.

Even my grandma likes it.

Sometimes I regret writing her. jk I think she's one of the better designed waifus in the cyoa, just hoping people pick her because of that and not because of the loli body

strawpoll.me/13353378
Do strawpolls ever expire?

thanks

Depends on what you want. Customization? Ruling a kingdom? Adventure? Lore and worldbuilding? Interesting powers/magic?

All of them seem great, the writing is amazing! How do you do it? Wish I could write as well as you. My descriptions would never match up.

Tonight is the night

thanks senpai

/d/, /wip/, /k/, /a/. I've been around for a long time, just not here until recently

did you make anything else? you don't have an author file in the pastebin

Pleb.

ones raifu needs a lot of attention, you know?

Lewd!

>All of them great
Jennifer and Carmen
>Great
No

I feel precisely the same way about guns as I do about waifus. I fear I may be a little fucked in the head

Get this guro off my board you disgusting little fuck

she's just been stripped, why the rage? I'm only going to clean and lube her, then she'll be ready for shooting again

I appreciate the many /k/ options in waifu CYOAs. It's why I came to CYOAG

> just hoping people pick her because of that and not because of the loli body
The loli body is a bit of a turnoff for me, but time will fix that on its own eventually, and I can be patient.

I unironically hate /k/. You're obsessed with all the most boring things.
Except the arms and armour shit. That's cool.

Ruling house - Kingdom of the Stormlands
Higher education - The Blade
Many Gifts (1) - Giant's Blood, Grace and Beauty.

Let's go.

>Girl in Kingdom of the Reach
>The Smile with Advanced Education -1 Blessing
>Animal Companion, Targaryen Blood, Touched By Magic, Grace And Beauty, and Valar Morghulis -4 Blessings
>Ashara Hewett
>Chains and Without A House +2 Blessings

>be long lost Targaryen who inherited unhatched dragon egg
>get captured and sold into slavery, but not before burying dragon egg
>get training to be pleasure slave and learn how to manipulate people
>escape and dig up dragon egg
>bump into Ashara and convince her of my royal heritage, might be easier after dragon egg hatches
>marry somebody with a army who wants to be king and would have better claim if they married a Targaryen
>Valar Morghulis my biggest rival (probably Dany or Cersei)
>raise dragon to be big and use it to help in quest
>take over with army and dragon and become Queen
>feed husband to dragon and take charge, proclaim myself Empress

Been a while; how's this place doing? Heard there was some kind of rules shake-up.

You slut.

I tend to avoid the pastebin, I made/have worked on: Horror Domain (Trials CYOA), Would You Like A Magical Realm, Reworked Power Armor, Domain Master, Monster Hunter, Kingdom Crusher and Diplomacy, Gifted One, Base Defender and some other small wips/unreleased projects.

/k/ can be pretty good sometimes

Sounds like a good way to die of sexual diseases before getting to the egg.

Wasn't a fan of the loli body either but just picked her because of her character, Philip was a close second even when I don't swing that way but Petra's nice.

>Boots
>With heels
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POTATOES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, people are just afraid for nothing because one new janitor showed up in a thread. Other than that it's pretty much the same as always, just with more namefags.

/k/ is a fun place. I like pre-russian federation stuff best of all; Cold war and before,

you did domain master? Sweet, I liked that one quite a lot. I'll have to check out some of the others.

>Faggots reposting Angel's builds to get (you)s

Here's one, now get off the board and hang yourself.

I'd rather you keep Angel right here.

>get Orb of Earth and Orb of Water
>move to North Africa
>become the Ruler with your powers
>???
>profit

>/k/ is a fun place. I like pre-russian federation stuff best of all; Cold war and before,
And that, user, is why your taste is shit and your raifu is shit.

Ah, good to hear. While it's not always to my tastes, the unrestricted nature of the material here is worthwhile just for being unrestricted.

Who's Angel?

Well, there's also /d/'s new jannies banning CYOAs from the board and relegating them all to /trash/, but this place has mostly stayed the same.
No one important.

I'm pretty sure my magic touched Targaryen blood would prevent anything to serious.

Thee's literally nothing wrong with this.

Dunno, I just gradually add "personality" to the initial idea. I think I wrote most of the waifus in three phases:
>Come up with a general idea -> Make the idea human -> describe how a romance with that person would look like.

Sometimes it takes a lot of work like in Cindy's case - I had problems with NOT making her a simple "it's not like I like you or anything, b-baka!" tsundere. Sometimes you're just lucky and the idea "writes itself" like Helen. Sometimes the character needs to be rewritten because the final result is disappointing. Initially Catherine was supposed to be a boring romantic who melts in your hand like Elvira, but she was too boring like that. I know making her a fujoshi didn't make the things much better, but I thought it's funny and makes her cute, in a way. Sometimes you just fuck up and end up with a fetishbait with a poorly written personality like Alice (I can't even tell if people see Alice like I see her, she's not that bad in my mind).

>not wanting to caress the beautiful curves of the rifle that saved britain
what are you, gay?

>Angel -10pts
>Grace (Free)
>Magic Affinityx4 -6pts (1 Free and discounts cuz Angel)
>Flight (Free once I get wings)
>Lifespanx2 -2pts (1 Free and discount cuz Angel)
>Exceptional Appearance -2pts
>Vitality -2pts
>Regeneration -2pts
>Low Magic Fantasy Setting

My plan is to explore and learn about the world while growing my magic powers. I can eventually get wings and heal and protect people and smite too. I think since low magic setting I can become most powerful sorceress around and get followers and try to ascend to Goddesshood of beauty and light.

They weren't used until way later you ahistorical loon.

A somewhat plain lesbian with puffy nipples that used to sperg out at people all the time for stupid reasons

Now she pretty much does nothing remotely controversial, but a handful have faggots have clutched onto their several year long grudge against her and will sometimes shitpost while pretending to be her because they can't stand the thought that they're the weird ones for holding onto it so long.

My waifu. I love her very much.

>GOTs
>historical

Wut?

I don't snore.

Fatposter a cute.

Pretty spot on explanation there. Though you forgot to mention the part some anons are obsessed because >vagina

>ASoIaF
>Not literally the Wars of the Roses with a shitty lick of genreshit

>Fatposter

>I don't snore.
>Not while being "forced" to gargle dick, at least.

love you to babe;)

>plain

;_;

Influenced by history a bit still doesn't make it historical.

I'm pretty sure real history didn't feature a man-made wall 300 miles long, 700 feet high, and made of ice.

Fake Angel. Disavow.

Seriously heels change a hell of a lot of things. They're much better for horse-riding in, for example.

Next you'll be telling me that real Japanese history didn't have giant enemy crabs with weak points that you could attack for massive damage.

ZBD(G?) a cute. Cute! I won't cheat on her, promise. Just lots and lots of raw cuddling. And fucking

>/pol/laks reeeeeee
>/k/ommandos leeeeee

Garand a best raifu.

What are some cyoas with lore and interesting settings + characters?

>Custom World

>Reincarnation
>Melancholy

>Compendium
>Love Interest
>Home

Just live out eternity in a gloomy gothic world of my own creation, without memory, time, or worry. Sharing the millenia with my true love, forever wrapped up in each other and in the beautiful but dark emotions of our little world.

Gross.

Or riding dragons!

but my raifu makes you WORK for your semi-auto.
also .303 is superior to .30-06

youtube.com/watch?v=iiajgOeKOKU

>that bulge around the action
THICC

Yeah. So? Essos has ass-kicking horse-riders, and that's where Dany is in that image. The introduction of heels doesn't change that, it just helps them kick even more ass.

Is Imaginos here? I'd like to ask them something?

I wonder what the life of an average person is like in cyberpunk.

You know those factories in China where they have to install anti-suicide nets because the workers keep killing themselves? Basically that.

Fatposter as primary wife (ie the one who you actually love dearly) in purityfag harem.

What in the actual fuck???

SDA, you sick fuck

>Ric
I'm sorry sweetie, who are you and why are you namefagging?

What happened to Fatposter? He was my absolute favourite shitposter. The only other one I actually like is SDA

>after consuming their meal of marines we see the mating procedure of two wild ospreys

who are you

Just got done helping my little sister take care of her erection. What can I do for you?

Where can I get a hold of Beri?

Also, since it's related, would you like to have a companion based off of you put into my cyoa? I'm making ones for all of the authors that want in.

anons. If you had the opportunity to learn one cantrip to use at will in the modern world, what would it be? This is for a CYOA. I'm thinking of 5e specifically, but any minor magic could be appropriate.

Summon hooker!

Just basic catnip is good enough for me.

>Five sameface anime girls
>"Choice"

Also is the user with the most recent version of Power Armour CYOA still around? It's probably my favorite CYOA but I'm not sure what the newest one is.

The worst thing is that the fujoposter lasted way longer with way less effort.

The only cantrip I know of off the top of my head is the one that lets you shape earth like mud. Even stone.

Friends

Piss:

either spare the dying or mage hand. depends on what sort of powerlevel you want I guess.

There's one for like each element.

altering history 2.0 when?

Acheld left us;_;

Hmm... Honestly I didn't think anyone still gave a shit about that. I'm going to do this stupid cantrip one to get my creative juices flowing. Then I suppose I can work on that next. If you have any requests, feel free to make them known.