Stop time

You're a superhero who can stop time at will, how to best benefit the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PdPpWBr6PQ0&ab_channel=LabMatt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't. I stop thinking moment time freezes so I can't unfreeze it.

I become a villain, steal shit and then never use my powers again

just stop. never restart
youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

I guess like, stop time during natural disasters and emergencies and shit and go rescue people.
Probaly have to learn how to build shit and start rebuilding houses and infrastructure in the wake of hurricanes and shit.
I feel like i'd be a very short lived superhero.

Assuming I can selectively allow myself and perhaps some local space to actually interact with time, otherwise it'd be completely useless, I set myself up with a supercomputer and let it undertake thousands of years of simulations, statistical modelling and neural network development in a second, coming out every now and then to let scientists check up on the data and outputs, before going back in again.

Probably bring along a library of literally all movies, TV shows, books and games to stop me going insane from boredom, but the sheer research output of my efforts will likely do far more good than I ever could personally.

Yeah, p much.
I mean if I see a mugging or something, I'll stop time and fix it, but I'm going to go out looking for trouble.

how does time stopping work? if I stop time can I move objects? If I do do they retain momentum? Can I stop time, turn a hand-crank generator once, unfreeeze time and have it be moving at something stupid per second? because at that point it's just a math problem to know how much work I have to do to produce an obscene amount of nearly free energy.

I now shitpost on /pol/ extremely efficiently

That's just called posting on /pol/ you sack of shit

>You can stop time, but you are also stopped while time is stopped.

Still useful, gives you time to think

Reply to every thread on every Chan Board ever, and sleep in the stopped time, allowing me look super human, pig out on food, and increase the local population via time stop sex with just abotu everything that moves, and use my powers to embarrass transsexuals everywhere, stripping them in public.

Wow, the twelve year old is strong in this one.

Shut up tranny.

Pipe down tranny.

Don't be a tranny.

God, what a tranny.

The samefag is strong with this one

id use it for menial tasks

Boi I called you a tranny in the 2nd post

SO... STRONG!!!

You have to be 18 or older to post on Veeky Forums

>so fucking tranny that he doesn't even know about 1 minute post timer
Jesus, stop being such a tranny.

>I don't know how Veeky Forums works
A tranny is retarded? Not surprised in the least.

>The tranny actually believes that there aren't at least 3 people calling them a tranny
God shut up, you tranny.

There are this many retards with nothing useful to say? Man, that's way more depressing than it just being one malodorous asshole.

Try to attain heaven

Quiet down tranny.

Within a single instant, every single person I deem unacceptable dies. Every cure for every disease appears on the desk of the president, every single home is cleaned and every building is renovated.

I would stop time and do research, murders, and work. Nigh eternity I spend alone fixing the world's problems, but for everyone else my solemn hell is ended in less then a second.

The tranny is angry. What's you gonna do bitch boy? Lipstick us to death?

Nice get, and that's pretty cool

Get off the computer kid.

DIOOOOOOOOOOO

>Kira posts on Veeky Forums

As soon as you do, tranny

Apart from the murders, that doesn't sound like the worst idea, although I think killing hundreds of thousands of people wouldn't be good for your mental health, especially if you existed in social isolation.

It's also hard to really say you'd get an accurate view of every person's life. You'd only see a snap shot of it, which might convey a completely in accurate picture. Even if you did loads of research, how would you really know anyone just from that single snapshot?

I mean, he could set them up as accidents, and they'd all trigger once time starts again?

Be an hero, tranny.

He's not asking how would that guy kill all those people. He's asking how that guy could accurately judge everyone.

Post when you get older

Oh! Yeah, that might be a little harder.

I turn every raft and boat headed from Libya to Italy 180 degrees; they all sail back to where they came from. Nobody understands it, and eventually migrants and human traffickers are spooked out of attempting the journey because the Mediterranean Sea is clearly cursed.
Seemingly unrelatedly, George Soros chokes to death on a steaming puddle of shit.

Post when you stop being a tranny

>Post when you get older
Done.

I'm older now :^)

>Only kiliing Soros
>And not the (((rest)))

Mess with Trump.

Not for political reasons, but the tweets he would make would be gold. Gonna make covfefe look like nothing!

i'm surprised no one has posted this yet

The internet is a containment board for retards, you should know, since you are one tranny

Now the big question "would you fuck the trannys too? Add to the embarrassment with cum leaking out of thier fake pussy/ asshole."

>wouldn't be good for your mental health
user... he posts on Veeky Forums, so his mental health is already at the bottom, no way to go down unless he sees an Elder God or something like that.

For a start your judgement is partial, sure maybe the world will be a better place for you.

Also are you really sure you could commit to that, taking on the worlds burdens and not receiving anything meaningful in return, it would totally suck

Infinite time stop? And none of that 'you're so fast it just seems like it's stopped' crap? Works like Dio's The World? Can't be touched. I mean, I don't think I get any other powers, just time stop, so I'm still weak and diseased, but I can za warudo. I'd honestly use it for personal convenience, I don't like being in the 'spotlight' and stopping the flow of time is asking to be poked and prodded for eternity. If I saw shit happening I'd probably try to do something with the perfect safety of stopped time. Break a mugger's nose and weapon and kick them in the genitals thirteen times and leave them whimpering on the sidewalk while I call the police and maybe help the victim.

took long enough for DIO to show up

Am I a /d/egenerate for loving this?

ZA WARUDO!
Toki wo Tomare
youtube.com/watch?v=PdPpWBr6PQ0&ab_channel=LabMatt

I can't help everyone, or I would run out of time.

So really I'd just use it to pause time before going to sleep, then wake up, unpause, and continue going through my backlog of games.

Once a week, like going to mass, I patrol the streets and thwart any crimes I see for about an hour.

leave world leaders spoopy notes asking them to be nicer

>Finish backlog of games
>Have more time to do productive things
Really best way to contribute to society

I'm not the hero people asked for, but I'm the hero people need.

Pretty much this.

>taking on the worlds burdens and not receiving anything meaningful in return, it would totally suck
Sometimes the work can be its own reward.

To be frank i'd probably end up becoming a massive jerk. I was never into the whole "save the day" schtick anyway. I just find stuff like that incredibly boring.
I'd do shit that would make my day easier or more fun like steal petty cash, shoplift, maybe even do some surreptitious groping if people aren't conscious of their surroundings when i stop time. Nothing major, mind. Just enough to get by and be able to pay the bills.

TL;DR: Fuck justice. I'd be a low-tier petty criminal

>>taking on the worlds burdens and not receiving anything meaningful in return, it would totally suck
>Sometimes the work can be its own reward.
or you could just go get your own reward cause you can fucking stop time.

Raep everything

You become every comic book/manga protagonist ever, being able to carrying out lengthy inflections and inner thoughts from the time it takes the enemy's fist to get near your face.

Honestly this is a hard one. If I still age especially. Like I could always attempt to do something like stop time then run a computer sim for a stupidly long time.

Only If I age while stopping time I"ll be dead long before that would matter. Could go on a crusade to stop crime. But by the time I had a few thousand done I'll be too old.

Only as far as I can tell the best thing to do would be to steal a shit ton of money and start messing with the national polices of nations due to nothing being able to stop you from just walking off with national secrets.

I don't see how. You can press keys at sanic speed, but a computer still needs time to function and would interpret your inputs as mashing every key at once.
Even assuming your power can extend to complex machines, it would only affect the computer you're touching, not the server. Any data packets that reach the server would either instantly overload it or be too distorted to make posts.