What is the future of SiriusXM?

What is the future of SiriusXM?

Who tf uses their TV as a radio? Apps like Spotify already control the market for music, are portable, and are available for many different platforms.

Short answer: SiriusXM is dead lol

Are you sirius?

(((Sirius)))

jej
Last new car I bought came with a free 1 year subscription to SiriusXM. Never ended up renewing. A year later they mailed some special
>OH MY GOD PLEASE NOTICE ME SENPAI
offer of I can't remember.. I think it was like 300 dollars for a lifetime subscription. No thanks.

I onw stock in this company so I hope it does well. Warren Buffets also owns like 98% of the equity as well so I’m thinking it’s going to be around for the long haul.

I didn’t like it. But then I started using it a lot in my moms car to listen to Howard Stern talk about cock and retards so I have it for that and some of the other music stations. IMO I wish I could only pick out a few stations. To expensive but it’s not bad.

You can hack it and have it free for life, but it's not even worth it, lol

It won't. It's only around because retarded boomers can't figure out how to download apps on their phones, use Bluetooth, and too many buttons confuse them. The only people who still pay for that shit are all over 60+ in my family, to listen to sports, Fox news, and that comfy 40s channel.

I use to listen to Steve bannon all the time. My subscription ran out and I just listen to politics and economics on YouTube.

Nice. Just bought 100k

Its literally founded by jews. You cant make this stuff up.

Yeah its $300, fucking ridiculous. Just put it on a gift card with no money and then say "oh well I didn't want it anyway :^)" and they'll half that. Still $150 for radio what the FUCK

During the time of 2G cellular it was good, now it is useless with streaming.

JOE CUMIA IS *NOT* A PEDOPHILE

Probably will dissolve in 5-10 year due to spotify sadly. I don't use it much, but I have found a lot of good indie music and the music stations are ad free. The quality sucks though, its my biggest complaint.

The only way they could survive is my offering niche stations rather than 100 top 40, Jimmy buffet, and fox news clones. Who the fuck would pay for this garbage?

Add a crypto channel, lifting channel, Japanese station, ect. Things that people are very passionate about that they can't get anywhere else and they would thrive.

They had a kpop channel but 90% of the time it was some dumb roastie expat live blogging about her life and 10% of the time Korean related music.

What's the future? Bankruptcy. Radio is free.

I prefer Jim Norton and Sam Roberts myself.

its the blockbuster of radio. it will only make money as an app or something. I knew this as soon as realised i could stream radio from my shitty mobile data. In the immediate future when mobile is has unlimited data plans bundled for shit like tunein radio. Sirius will be dead in the water.

Better to ask whats the future of AT&T and Comcast if you end up with wireless mesh networks with mega nodes

I dunno the barstool channel might save it for awhile

>Ron Bennington is the greatest radio personality of all time.
I can't disagree with this.

Opie will get his revenge

except he's just phoning it in now for his daughters career.

>Howard retires Q1 2019
>Sirius drops to 12 cents a share and is delisted

you're welcome. It's impossible to have a platform when you are entirely dependent on one person op, and the internet and mobile data has essentially made your business model obsolete.

Gail's cute voice is the best part of the show though.

Is Howard really that important to the company? I'm sure he was when they were starting up, but now I feel like most people subscribe for the music. Howard isn't even included in most packages.

If Sirius wants to save themselves they should just work a deal with the automakers to have a lifetime sub bundled with new vehicles. Like as a default feature for the mid level and higher trim packages.