Cucked myself with VEN ATH

I'm starting to get sick of sitting on this stupid coin while it keeps dipping in prices like everything else. When the fuck is this supposed to moon?

this is a long time hold and if you didn't understand that going into it then sell now and take the losses you thoughtless greedy cuck

It has had major shilling but yes the short term results are not at all what I expected.
Welcome to the thunderdome I guess.

Bought in yesterday at 1000sats and immediately sold again. Only lost 0,2 BTC in that bullshit

lol, are you larping as Veeky Forumstard?

I unironically threw $500 into this at $1.62 because I'm just getting into crypto and a poorfag.
I'm not worried that it's a valuable coin, I'm just getting impatient because I'm missing out on all the other moons and told myself not to show more money into crypto until I had a better grasp of Veeky Forums and the crypto market.

time in the market is better than timing the market user

It was around 8k sats 2 days ago and now its hovering around 9.4k sats... How the fuck is it dipping?

So just grow some iron hands or throw more money now in now that everything's on sale again?

Because I bought an ATH when it was $1.70..

So you buy at an ATH then claim its a shitcoin. Holy fuck you really cant make this shit up

I'm not saying it's shit. I have faith in its value, I'm just salty that I bought at an ATH and now I've cucked myself from buying all these other altcoins on sale.

Just hold for a month and you will be rewarded. Iron hands always win in the end.

Sssssshhhhhiiiiieeeeeett. Iron hands it is. Not like I was gonna sell at a loss or at the first sign of a profit anyways. Just wish I could buy more, now that it's lower.

lol at how made this chink bagholders are

sell it when it hits 1.40 again and take your losses never count on asian shit coins op

I bought at ATH and already made my money back off other investments rather than holding this piece of garbage

its accumulating, the huge ass walls were destroyed yesterday.

sell your bags then retard

yup only 1 million more ven to go fuckwit

China is going to come out and endorse VeChain in a few weeks as being the standard for cryptocurrencies in China and allow RMB/VETpairs and trading on exchanges which they will control.

Fuck no, I'm not selling at a loss.

what the fuck lmaoooo

this is what ventards actually believe

huh?

whatever, you're probably a stinky linkie

i'm long on VEN/VET but you're just a fucking retard, kys

I was one of the people shilling. Bought in at $0.32 and sold at $1.45

The China news was the only thing VEN had going for it in the forseeable future.

It certainly has potential in the future, but right now it'll be at a stand-still for a few months, and it might even dip as both Wabi and WTC steal from VENs marketcap.

you are retarded if you think the china deal is the only thing they have - look at all of their other deals, not to mention they have a working product with PWC already.

Fine, keep holding on to my bags.

I'll be back for them in late Feb/March.

LOL THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT WALTY

Almost bought this piece of shit.
Luckily someone shilled me with bread. Already going up

NOTE HOW THE KOREAN TRADING KIKE SHILLED THIS, never touch anything that fucker says buy, he only tells ppl of coins AFTER they go up price some and he boughts a shit loads. This guy is a PND kike jew piece of shit that should be gased to death

just get the fuck out of here you fucking newcoiner. 1.70 means nothing. No one knows what you bought it for because no one knows what price bitcoin was at for the time you bought it. Holy shit anyone who uses dollar amounts to say what they bought an alt as needs to get out of crypto NOW