Greetings, Veeky Forums...

greetings, Veeky Forums. Counting up all the fantasy/sci-fi/environment art I've saved over the years results in around 10k+ images. I'm planning a major overhaul when I can find the time, I'd eventually throw it all up online so Veeky Forums can share. How do you sort all the stuff you've saved?

I've currently split it along pic related loose theming lines.

Posting some of my faves to attract interest. Art thread in any case!

Other urls found in this thread:

hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Makes me REALLY wish for a good tag-based file system. Y'know, instead of just files and folders, everything has a list of tags. could be tagged "knight, sword, medieval, antlers, yellow".

Hydrus

I feel like colours would be unnecessary, no?

shit dude. that looks amazing. I was just thinking of spinning up a program that would have done something similar to this, if someone hadn't already done it.

>Hydrus (software), a software suite for simulating subsurface water flow
?

Maybe, until you get someone asking for a yellow knight picture. Then you're all "BAM I got this!"

hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/

"The hydrus network client is a desktop application written for Anonymous and other internet-fluent media nerds who have large media collections. It organises your files into an internal database and browses them with tags instead of folders, a little like a *booru on your desktop. Tags and files can be anonymously shared through custom servers that any user may run. Everything is free, and the source code is included with the release."

Ok, neat. Have to add "tag" to a Google search to find that, lol

Of course, my next wish is for something to automatically tag all my gorillions of files without me doing it.

get on that neural network, user.

Aw man, that's like years' more work to figure out how to do it. This all started so simply.

the problem is that initial data set that seeds the network. Google already has tags that it thinks are related to your image searches and groups them by colour to how related its guesses are. Training a neural network to recognize one aspect of an image is definitely possible in not that much time (a whole folder full of thousands of different images is different ), you could probably set one up and train it to differentiate single characters (esp with face recognition) vs a "scene".

Hydrus has some support for that kind of thing, but it's mostly older images from boorus.