Stat me Veeky Forums

Stat me Veeky Forums

STR 8
DEX 10
IQ 11
HT 10

Modular Abilities (No Limitations) 1000

I am impressed that you got right to the point. GURPS is the only system that can really handle her I suppose.

NotBestGirlInBestManga/10

Weaknesses: Vulnerable to rubber bands

This looks like genuinely one of the most boring characters I've ever seen. Please tell me she's not important in whatever story she's in.

She's not important in whatever story she's in

First of all
>Not knowing about Medaka Box

She's the main antagonist of one of the manga's arc and an important character in all but the first arc

Not him, but there are a lot of people who do not watch anime or read manga and do not care to do either of those things.
I occasionally read one and watch the other and I still have no idea who that is or who she's supposed to be.

It's possible you've confused your current entertainment interest as more widely known among more people the it actually is; even if it's just among Japanese entertainment afficiandos then you are dealing with a relatively minor and rather insular subculture, hardly even the kind of open and outspoken and widespread fandom a popular TV show will get.

Does Kumagawa still love her?

Yeah I'm the guy who posted originally and I'm a fuckin weeb and I don't know this shit.

Thank you.

>I'm a fuckin weeb and I don't know this shit
Read it
It's a legitimately good whatever kind of manga it is

Mutants and Masterminds can do the same an HERO probably too. EPICS allows to create new powers on the fly and doesn't care about describing them mechanically.

I didn't realize that M&M had the option to have unlimited powers, though I shouldn't have been surprised. I will look at EPICS as well. I can't believe that I haven't heard of that one before.

Stat me

It's a small free game that has literal plot armor for characters as a mechanic. It is aimed at action and superhero games.

Last arc best arc

Also -10hp

Only if she becomes kill at some point.

This sounds promising

But user, Kumagawa is best boy.

-10 HP

Stat me.

While I didn't enjoy the manga, I've had great pity and respect for the translation team. Jesus Christ, text was dense and nonsensical on that thing.

Actually, yes, she does become kill. In a way, at any rate, since she's mostly a eldritch horror in the shape of a girl.

Not fresh

I know Medaka Box

I fucking despise it. Especially the bitch in OP and the titular character. They're just so utterly uninteresting, but played up as the greatest things ever. It's worse than Dragonball Z, because they don't even have to train to get their goddamn powers.

Medaka Box is endearing to me because instead of turning it into just a battle manga when facing cancellation the author kind of went off the deep end.

DM's girlfriend/10
-4 STR

More of the DM's omniscient mouthpiece.

There are very few characters that can get away with fourth wall breaking by saying "I'm going to end the manga before the anime finishes" and get away with it.

As an existential threat she came off as a decently amusing character, if perhaps overblown.

you forgot one user

There are few people who can get away with getting away with it? Shit, that is pretty meta.

But thats also what makes it interesting.

Because medaka and some other characters are so damn OP in their own regards, everything zenkichi does has greatly more impact because he is for all intents and purposes "Normal".

While medaka is the titular character, Zenkichi feels more like the main character, and its actually an interesting mechanic.

Normies love anime, it's just that they only love the really popular ones

Literally who?/10

What's the source on this horrible concept of a character, so that I make sure I never read it?

Its from medaka box, and if it makes you feel any better, she doesn't actually do a great deal more than background work.

>ourubea
>not aurubea
sasuga user-kun

>Doesn't even know what the concept actually is
>"I'm sure it's horrible"

Being best girl skill [You're waifu a shit]

Shiranui is clearly best girl. Even Ajimu recognized that「Real Eater」has no weaknesses.

Wasn't that obvious though?

i heard this little douchebag is actually somewhat interesting but i haven't read mbox

UNFRESH

kumagawa is overall a really interesting character, through and through.

You should

someones gonna complain about this being convoluted, but its not like its monogatari or tenchi muyo.

Bit off topic but speaking of Monogatari, is there an up-to-date version of this?

well, owari Part 2 isn't out and kizu was always before bakemono, so thats still up to date.

There have been like a half-dozen more books released.

wasn't aware of that.

That said, i doubt anyone here will know. Monogatari is popular, but this isn't exactly the board for that. I'd be happy if people proved me wrong, but thats up to them.

PURE.
VIGILANT.
BEHAVED.

I honestly, love her as a character. In a setting full of Mary Sues, it's fitting that there's one Sue to rule them all.

I would add that the Suggestion Box arc is a hoot and has some of the most hilarious bits of the manga while the flask plan arc is brutally tedious and a real slog.
Anime is mostly meh and can be safely skipped outside of S2 E12, which is excellent.

The flask plan arc is pretty tedious, but it does have some interesting parts to it, and it lays out concepts that get refined later on.

Its tedious, but necessary.