How many Languages do you speak?

Curious as to how many languages \biz\ can speak. Does this help with job searches in any way.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Career_Opportunities_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i kan almost speak englich

Three
Yes

I speak 4 languages, 3 of them fluently.

tfw no trash gf

Four
It helps most of the time

Just English. All other languages are pointless, just like having a job.

2. German and English

German is only important for working in Germany, other than that every language other than english is rather pointless in my field of work unless you REALLY want to work in that country

generally it looks really good on a CV though

Indian and English

English
Spanish
Italian
Weebjanese

>7
2 fluently
2 "alright" (good enough to get around)
1 enough to find a shitter and food.
2 barely anymore (used to be semi-fluent when a child, left the country and never used them again)

Native in Catalan and Spanish.

Fluent in English and French.

Learning Russian because Russian gf.

I want my kids to be native in at least 3 languages and fluent in a couple more maybe.

>Spanish
>English
>French
>Mandarin
It definitely opened doors for me while searching for a career.

have fun fucking up your kids

I can speak three.
>English, obviously
>Spanish
>japanese

Tried learning Rus too, but didn't have the time.

Like 1.05. Can understand and read a bit of Japanese, but for the amount of time I've put in I should know more. And no, I'd never put that on a resume.

>Swedish
>English
>Polish
>Broken german and Danish

only need one language: American.

>dad speaks spanish to them
>mom speaks russian to them
>teachers speak english to them
>watch cartoons/movies/tv in french

Doesnt sound too hard to me.

And yes, it has aided my career

English

Learning languages as a native English speaker is hopeless because you will always just revert to English and whatever cuck you are speaking to will pick up you aren't a native in their pajeet tongue and also revert to English.

English has the biggest vocabulary out of any language in existence. Being a native English speaker means you can articulate your thoughts in more precise ways than any other shit tier language.

Learning languages is for women. They can learn easier due to evolving in situations where stealing women for rape meant they had to pick up the language of the new tribe fast or die.

Males just got murdered by other tribes full stop .

>Learning languages is for women. They can learn easier due to evolving in situations where stealing women for rape meant they had to pick up the language of the new tribe fast or die.

I speak 7 languages, 4 of them fluently. It helps a lot. At work I often get sent abroad to meet with customers and demonstrate our products even tho I am just a lowely technician and not a salesman.

English
German
Norwegian
Swedish
Danish
Spanish
French

my boss speaks fluently Russian, Japanese and Mandarin. So we pretty much have the world covered.

You're an idiot.

Python, C, C++, java, js + lol html/css/nodejs, etc.

no

>learning languages is for women
But no one is translating my loli femdom doujins...

I know one family that did that and it fucked up the kids big time (especially the part where their parents used different languages when addressing them)

I speak french and engish fluently. In the usa everyone acts like im a god, in europe they call me retarded for not knowing 3 or more.

Spanish and B2 English but i'm not fluent enough

Look at this autistic nerd.

Ask what language do you speak, this nerd just behave his autist smartass self and post programming language.

This autist have no friend to talk to so he post programming language in a thread completely unrelated to programming.

Search Veeky Forums archive, find other threads where some autist suddenly talk about programming, I bet that autist is him.

I had difficulty adapting as well.

I`m My mom spoke Norwegian to me all the time, my dad only Spanish. We moved to Germany while I was in pre school and I had a hard time understanding that the kids neither spoke Spanish or Norwegian, so I learned German, a language that we didn`t speak at home. When We moved to Canada I was completely lost. I befriended a german girl there, and we only spoke German, in school of course I had English, with the few spanish speaking kids I spoke only Spanish, and I rarely speak Norwegian anymore, just with my mom, some aunts and the autists over at /int/.

I figured this is the reason why I can just pack my stuff and live in another country. I don`t feel home anywhere but I can speak to almost anyone in the world. Has its ups and down senpai.

lol U see that pic?
In russia, they burn plastic on the street because they can't figure out a waste basket.
Seriously.
It's fucked up.

But user you can shitpost in many languages, that's great.

I found someone. Is this her?

Norwegian
English
Some Russian
Some Tagalog

>speak: 1
>read/write: 3

ITT evryone has Japanese as language

Only europoors need 2

English
Studying French
Self studying Russian

This is one of the hottest gifs ive ever seen and i dont know why

Found one more.

this.
Although, I do speak German, French, and Latin (don't ask) but I refuse to do so with other people unless they have alcohol I wish to acquire.

Irish, English, a bit of French.

because 20 year old JC

its called a joke user
relax

Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, some German and obviously English.
So, 5.

Sauce?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Career_Opportunities_(film)

> Catalan and spanish

if you divide the same languish twice, than i speak 4 languish

KEK

English, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Japanese. Once upon a time I knew how to speak German and Korean. German I lost because I never used it after finishing high school, I can still read and understand at a retard level. Korean I can still read haltingly but I don't think I'm ever going to understand the spoken language again. It was never something I needed to learn to play their fucking games. The Scandinavian languages are acceptable, if you know one then you only need to learn a little extra vocabulary and elementary grammar and be aware of the false friends.

She seemed familiar. Marion. Thanks

Three, English French and Bulgarian

I speak a fluent spanish and a decent english.
What other language(s) should i learn Veeky Forums?

English, some elementary level Arabic that I've almost completely forgotten, some elementary level Chinese that I've almost completely forgotten, some bastardized Spanish that's disproportionately vulgar, some visual C++ that I've mostly forgotten, some java that I've also forgotten, and a bit of Ruby that I've mostly forgotten.

I... get bored with things easily. Yes, they help with job searches.

>t. Gymnasiast

Master English, I have begun learning Spanish. I only have elementary skills currently though.

Just my first language (frog) and english. I wish I could learn more but I have so many things to do...and not sure which one I'd learn (maybe japanese cause I still have the weaboo somewhere in me, also I just like the sound of it)

I'm guessing you're chinese by the grammatical mistakes you made in this post.

>The average Veeky Forumstard speaks 5 languages, is a cryptobillionaire who started from the bottom, is a sexual tyrannosaurus, all that while shitposting wojacks on a Mongolian tilling board all day long.
Can LARPers fuck off already?

Eres una decepción, hijo.

Ég er að læra íslensku
But I'm only fluent in English so far ;(