You do realize this is where we are, right?

you do realize this is where we are, right?

>"first sell off"
>nearly 10 year old coin
>-50%
top kek

What about the media hype we have?

who is talking about buttcoin?
Cryptocurrency speculative bubble just got rolling six months ago

if the whole market wasn't tied to bitcoin I would agree. But as long as everything is bound to it, the market IS bitcoin

this meme is everywhere like it's gospel

What if, this is just wrong, or just not applicable for this market?

Pick your poison, many of these shitcoins are designed to increase in price logarithmically and they've just gotten started. Bitcorn has already rolled through a lot of its speculative steam.

Sure, everything has been traded in terms of BTC up until now. Flippening memes aside, if you were around in the Spring, you would notice there has been a significant shift towards ETH-shitcoin pairings. Sure, it hasn't taken over. Sure, ETH may not be the dragonslayer. However, cryptocurrency market moves so fast that we could be sitting with an ETH-dominated market in 3-6 months.

Institutional investors are barely here
Media hype case for in 2013 too. There’s a screenshot of a guy talking about how the media is already here from a forum back in 2013.

>Just now getting media attention
lol no, btc has had media attention for years
>Not like this
It's gotten plenty, shut up

nope the price ramped up in a parabolic arc definitely crashing.

>bitcoin
there's your mistake

Once we decouple ourselves from bitcoin the crypto market in total has a lot more potential to move.

Oh my sweet summer child

No, that's literally where we were last April... the bull spike we were in was holiday shopping driven. We're heading for the big dip.

hmmmm. looks like bull trap

I'll post this every time someone posts that dumb fucking graph.

You so realise the "first sell off bear trap" was last April thru July... right? Fugin idiot.

ahahahahha the price dropped by 25% for 5 minutes yeah bear trap

>lines don't even connect
kys

Doesn’t bitcoin dip around this time anyway before it starts rising again like last year?

here we'll go linear on bitcoin
>what is trade volume

if you think we're at the top then you just add another one back to back like the retard above and reassess

wouldn't the bear trap really be the decline in price after mt gox?

It's going back down to 4 or 5000, set your limits to buy for when it does

this is the most accurate

except not quite, the graphs have to get exponentially larger each time

Bitcoin is the face of crypto, every other coin will follow it if it crashes.

The fact that you're acting like everything is normal just confirms we're in return to "normal" phase.. this would also account for the extra normies in town.

I did it in Paint to make a quick point, shut up.

>holiday shopping

I can only imagine what this line of thinking is like.
>my son uses the computer all day
>what should I get him
>I know, a gift card to the internet!
>do they have those?

we can also do all other coins

people have been saying we are the top of this speculative bubble every week since BTC hit $200, what are you saying would make 'this' the actual crash.

we've hardly touched 'mainstream media', a few laughs and pokes at Bitcoin in a few articles and on TV

Public adoption? none of these shitcoins even work, especially not buttcoin. People aren't even able to properly access them without some neckbeard holding their hand. Then look at all of the shitcoins that are coming out right now, to be somewhat functional in Q1/Q2 2018 (ETN, RDD(HAHAHA), LTC partnerships, etc.) that are being designed to be user friendly and accessible to the average person. We have not even grazed the surface

this looks like first sell-off. If you had been holding just about any token that you bought 6+ months ago you would have quite the incentive to sell it for 200%+ gain. The big players who know where the money and this technology is headed are holding onto their tokens, once the big players start dropping their bags on us then you have a reason to believe we are at the top.

$2000*

I don't think anything unusual is happening even if it drops another 50%, I'm just 'zooming out' and looking at a larger timeline than 1 month.