Post your favourite uncommons

>tfw I love uncommons
>they're a nice mix of complexity and low power that you don't get in either rares or commons at least anymore.
>there's no format that let's them shine.
>peasant is a meme that will never take off.
>best I can really do is make a cube using nothing but uncommons to draft.

at least that seems pretty fun, it kinda sucks there's no real format like pauper where unused uncommons can shine though. At least until bannings were passed because surely things like bloodbraid, skullclamp, top and force of will would run rampant. Now that I think about it, it sorta sounds like it would be legacy lite. except no commons or rares. (basic lands accepted obviously.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2UpE3arTnAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can do this all day.

Seriously, I'll send this thread to the bump limit all by myself, OP.

Yo, mind posting Swiftspear for me, thanks

I gotchu senpai.

Or no.

Back to our regularly scheduled cavalcade...

make way for pretty-boy Kalitas

I'm actually running out, glad someone else showed up.

Ending on a classic

I like this one.

Nice picture for ants

Mom, guttersnipe, Chandra's spitfire, strangleroot geist... Heaps really.

Real shame peasant is exactly what you describe it as

Shit nigga I left the thread unattended and forgot about it. OP here. Good posts dumper user.

Yeah, you're telling me. I wouldn't really want it to be a thing for the same reasons as pauper, I wouldn't expect it to be nearly as cheap but I think the power level and possible deck diversity could be interesting. Especially when utilizing uncommon mana fixxing which pauper sorely lacks.

Damn i forgot that was uncommon too. It really would be legacy lite.

Force is Uncommon.

This, fatal push and grasp of darkness are my recent favourites

Middle Class Magic is almost sort of a thing, but not really.

youtube.com/watch?v=2UpE3arTnAM

These chuckklefucks have about 7 videos of it

This whole cycle

Oh man. You just reminded me that oketra's monument + whitemane lion could be a thing in that format.

What does her monument do again?

Oketra's Monument (3) reduces the cost of white creatures by 1, and creates a 1/1 white warrior with vigilance any time you cast a creature.
Whitemane Lion (1W) has flash and bounces a creature you control when it enters the battlefield.

So, in response to opp's attacks or at the end of their turn, you cast Lion and bounce it X times for X tokens, where X is your available white mana.

Shit nigga that's pretty good. What other uncommon only combos are there? What would decks in this format even look like? We have tendrils at uncommon so there could be that for storm. Most of Byrne's good cards are common though so I'm really interested in what that list would be if it can even exist at all

Uncommon for ants

It's a common too

Whitman lion has been a common since it was first printed in planar chaos

Oh, I thought the format was uncommons only with the exception of basics?

I played this in theros standard with notion thief, tap look at the top card of each library, draw two. Nothing beat the feeling of stealing your opponents Rev for 6

It's even a staple in Pauper.