Galactic Federation

Where did everyone go edition

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/x7BCEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> curses wrong pic

The battle with the awakened wasss... inconclusssive. We were able to inflict sssignificant with out boardersss, but the enemy'sss as sssuperweaponsss were too powerful, and they retreated after decimating my fleet.

That should say "with our boarders"

Can I have a link to the previous thread?

Good morning gentlemen, have I missed anything of note?

Th͋̇ͧ͂̏̽ȇ̉́̊̀̔ ād́ͪͪ̎̚mͬ̊ͦ͊̄͊iͩ̑̌ͭr̒̌̈ͬa͗ͭ̎̎̒̚l ̏r̿̄̉́ͭ̓e̽m̍͂̆̈em̈b̀̌ĕrͫͭ̏e͆ͩͤ̑͂̚d̚ ͌ͨ̇ẃ̊͑eͫ̐̌ͭ ͬa͆̄̈͆͛̌̈rͭͩ̿͑ͫ̂ĕ͆̔ͣ͒ ͩ̈́̿͛ͪ̌́tͪͧ̆̓̉h̋̃e͗̋́̄ͮ ̊̍s͆ͪ̿ͩ͊͑pͦ͂̂̐͋y ͆̽̇̏̃̚mǎ̐͗ͬ̽s̆͗̂tͩ̓̒̄̈́er̉̓̓ͨ ͤͩͬ̄ũ͑̓͐́̃̉ṅi͆̈͒tͩ̾͛̎͊͑ ͤ͛̓ͮ̚a͋ͪn͐̄ͩd͑̑͌̋ â̂s̆̓̃k͋͗͆̆ͯͬẽ͊ͪ̃ͪ͂ͩď̍ͣ͑ ̓́főͬ̎͐͒rͤͤ̓̄̈ a ̔ͦ͛̚liͪ͛̈s̑͑̇ͧ͂̈̚tͪ́̎̏̉ ̐͆oͫ͒f̽̃̀͊̇ ͌p͐̐̉ͮ̌l͛ͬ̈́̆̾or̓̽̏ͪǎx̎ͩ̐̄̿iän̐͆͐ ̀ͪ̑͑͊̚s̀ͯp̑̐͛ͭ́̚y̔ͤͫ̎ͯs ͛̎ͩw̌̿̈̋̾̓̂eͬ̇ ̽̃̋ͣ̊̉̀ğͯͦ̄̈́̂äͯͦ͒ͣ̚veͩ ̃̄͛ͬͮ̆n͗̈́̐ͨ̆̈́̑o͆t̂ͭ ͪ̿̄s̿̽uͩ̐̏̏̚re͆̚ ͂ͬ̆w͆h͂͒͛̒ͪã́ͪ̽̐̄tͬͮ ͬͪ͑̇c͐aͦm̎̉e̊ͩ̆̍ͫͬ ̓oͪͯ̒̄f̉ͦ ͑ ̊ͪͧ̽ͧ̋thảͮ͛t͐͆ͩͩ
̐̔͗̽͗͑ͤAlͪͨ̾sͣ̐ͮo̔ͪͯ͑͑ ̊s͒͂͌̈o͒͋̊̔̎m͆ͩ͒ͨ̆̆̋e͗ ̌̊̃"̏̋ͦ̂aͪ̊ͤͬ̓nͬͮ̚c̀̃i̓e͒̄nͯͤͩ͒͆̍t̓̂̇̈́̈́̒"͑̽ͮ̓̏̍̊ ̒"ͤs͒ͨu̇̀͌p̋ͭ̉̇e̽̔ͭr̀ͧìoͧ̉̿r͗̇͌"̈͊ ͊̀̑ͨe̿̀̉m̊pͦͪͨͭͪ̉î̎̊̓͂̀r̎̄eͬ̽ͨ̐͌ͦ͐ hͨͦǎͬ̽ͪšͮ̏ͨͩͯ ̾̊̀͊̚"a͌wͦ̿̌̚ak̊ͮë́n͌̈̉̒ͭͭeͩ̄͋ͦ̋d́̽̊ͫ͌"̍͐̿ ͆͌ͦ͌͊ͬ̈ǎ̀nͩ͛̏ͩ͛dͮ̓ ̋̄̑͒wa͐̋nͪ̂ͣͭͬ͐̏tͦs͛̌̓ͤ ̓̌ͩ͗͂t͂̃óͣ ̏̋p̓͋û͆̚r̽̄ͮ̐̃̿̾g͛̏̒͊͒͆eͭ ̂̈̍uͪ̎͋͂sͮͨ̿ ̈́̓ͩͫ̚"lͣ̃̐͗̽e͑s̔̈̎́ṡ̏eͩ̉̿ȑ͌̚ r̀aceͬ͒̾̎̃ͦ̐sͧ͐ͤ̚"
ͫͮ̆We̍ͪ̎͐͐ͬ͑'̓̃ͫ̈́̑r̾͐ͫͫ̃̈̉ěͨ̃̉ͧ͂̄ i͗̆ĝńͭͨ̿ͦo͑̊̊r͑̍͐in̄͐̐́͌g͌ ̐then̍̈̈̒̎ ͩͬ̊̌a̍ͭsͫ ͫ̍̿̌ͬ̃thͯͨͬe̓͌ͬͩͫyͭ̐ ̓̊̄dͯ͐ͣͫo͒̍nͨ̓̎̾̌'͂ͯ̓͌̓͋t̏ͭͨͬ͊ͣ ͒ͤͦšͭͦc̃́ͬ͐̄aͭ͆ͤ͊̈̓r͆ͯ͊̎̎̚ë͌͌̉ ͛ͪuͣ̎ͫ̇͌̊s̿͐̋͌̇̊

>the snakelike being tastes the air before the being
Greetingsss, flying one. The Sslyth are at war with an ancient empire from a bygone age, the ones who call themselvesss the Awakened. But we cannot ssstand against them alone, and I am ssstruggling to unify my race as it isss.

Hail, federation. Inkito here. We shall form our new federation task force, but, a colony ship will come to pick us up, as we are all heading to the federation ringworld. Ploraxians have amassed a large fleet, and we will also fight.

Old losers thinking they have a spot in the current time, how charming.

Perhaps the Jenorians can wipe the, from existence.

Hello.
This your local fanatic purifier speaking.
You all need to die.

>Looks at the angry ambassador
Do you really want to threaten the federation now? Because if you do, your empire will capitulate in just simply three weeks of fighting. Listen up, we are facing other problems here, and for all I care, please leave.

That was a distressing introduction to galactic conflict. I wish we had been able to furnish you some troops to help, noble slithering ones.

I have returned from my hunt,scored a good kill on Mxoss 3

Slow day huh.

>Astral appears in the center of the room

hey guys I just wanted to cheak on that grain coun- WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE GODS IS THAT?

>astral recoils in surprise and disgust

>used a thumbnail on accident
We are birrins, a young race on the galactic stage, but no less eager to contribute to the common good.

Rolled 81 (1d100)

>the AI seems completely impervious to reason at the current moment

ITS A FUCKING INSECT HORSE, GET IT

>a shell appears and try's to tackle the xeno

let the shit begin

You look interesting,but familar,have i hunted your kind before

>grabbing the xeno, I drag it off to a room

[feel free to try and escape, in fact I encourage it to get away from the royal torturer]

I believe, in terms of thebhuman science of taxonomy, we are most similar to worms-
>gets tackled
-reeeeeeeark!
>flops to the ground as the other birrin diplomats attempt to pull the thing off
We come in peace!

Astral No!
Don't worry I am Helping!

>he pulls out a great axe and cases Astral and the diplomat

Good morning fellow Ambassadors.How are you all?
>Carter stands up.
Astral,stop please.Before I put you in
>his voice gets menacing
Airplane mode.With Lobster Lurch in the background.
Great news Inkito.So,when do we depart for it?
Morning Prethryn.Want some coffee?
Rukaar stop,you'll bisect them both!
Taxla!How are you?It has been a while since we last met.How are the Jenorians,and Yss?

Rolled 61 (1d100)

STOP LYINE XENO SCUM

>I run for my chambers where I conduct investigations

[rolling ro out run rukkar and lock the door]

[get in discord, shits flying everywhere]

NOT AROPLANE MODE

>cries of fear are heard everywhere and several lights explode

Astral please let go of our new ambassador.
>Comes out carrying an EMP device and with a squad of Imperial army troopers behind him. And strangely with a cell phone in his hand as well.
We wouldn't want to have to put you in here.

>scrambles to dodge the axe, receiving a scratch in the process

>Rukaar's strides quickly catch the Two,he raises his axe above his head in order to stop astral
Sorry,im not trying to hurt you

How often do ambassssadorsss try to kill one another?

We depart soon, it should be here in the next two hours.

Rolled 84, 59 = 143 (2d100)

>dropping the ambassador I grab another of his entourage and close the door to my ""talking room"

STOP IT, IM TRYING TO CONDUCT AN INTERIGATION. AND STOP PUTTING PHONES EVERYWHERE

[how much damage can I do before you stop me]

(lethal, for all i care. always more birrins to choose from)

>Rukaar sprints straight into the door,denting it,he backs up and starts bashing the door down

I shall save thee horse man thing

Oh hello Carter. It is most good to see you after all this time. Yss has recovered, and the Jenorians have revealed new technologies to us. They don't know about this awakened empire as of yet though.

[thank you kindly, but this is a guardian of yours. and this is not an insult to you, mearly astrals erratic ness. if you can figure it out you win a cookie]

STOP BANIGING MY DOOR

>the xeno is currently splayed open and whimpering in tounges that he knows nothing. astral disagrees, he's been most helpful as a physic example

>the beast is begging for mercy through the half open door

Hello, ambassadors. Also, Astral, please stop.
>he fires several rounds at Astral, preferebly non lethal rounds. The transport to take us to the ringworld will be here shortly.

>He rams the door down,falling into the room

I have taken down the door

Rolled 12 (1d20)

>Inkito empties an entire Assualt rifle into Astral
Will you stop

Great.I hope it is as good as I imagine it would be.
Good to see you as well.What wonders have the Jenorians shared with you?
ASTRAL

IF YOU DO NOT RESTORE THAT MAN'S ENTRAILS RIGHT NOW I WILL PUT YOU IN THE PHONE.

Rolled 89, 28, 91 = 208 (3d100)

>the thouraly crazy AI turns to the rumar lord

KNOCK IT OFF, IM TRYING TO LEARN HERE

>rolling to stun him, then kill my prisoner FOR SCIENCE, then to break the madness

YOU CANT PUT ME IN THE PHONE, YOUR NOT MY REAL CONTROLER.

>his image may or may not flicker in fear to the phone then to the EMP

discord link discord.gg/x7BCEs

Help meeee!

OH YEAH?
>Carter turns it over.His long,bladed finger rests over the Quitooth button.

I'LL DO IT.

Rolled 67, 86, 35 = 188 (3d100)

IM TRYING

Ooc roll to beat astral

Karl,activate the EMP!

They have revealed the Chrono Stop, a small device that when attached to a host can reverse the effects of aging, both physically and mentally, allowing for in theory eternal life. The jenorians seemingly have mastered time technology. Did the phoenix have any affiliation to time in his life?

Rolled 17, 29, 64 = 110 (3d100)

Hold on! I am firing as fast as I can

Eternal life?Well,personally I would simply genetically engineer that,but that is certainly impressive for the galaxy at large.
Though I doubt any Yssravanner would accept it.They value their mortality.

As for the Phoenix,he had a mastery over the temporal currents,yes.In fact,one could say he was a Lord of Time,to be honest.However,it did not save him from his fate,sadly.

How is your family?

SHUT UP YOU

>under the continuious fire, my shell drops to the ground damaged. Astral flees but then the EMP activates and loathing the action.........I leap into carters phone

NOOOOOOOOOOO

>Rukaar grabs the phone from carter,and begins running to a airlock in order to throw the phone into the void

Carter wrestles with Rulaar for it.

Damn it,lemme turn on Airplane mode first!

>15 seconds

yes throw me into the warp, DO IT RUKKAR DO IT AND BE THANKED

[roll opposed please]

>rukaar kicks carter off,turns it into airplane mode and runs to the airlock

>Carter runs after him

Rukaar make sure all the settings are off!

>Carter throws a vial at him

Rolled 45 (1d100)

>5 seconds

NO RUKKAR PLEASE NO, DONT DO IT PLEASE

[rolling to try and electrocute him with the phone]

Rolled 26 (1d100)

>he takes a deep breath,opens the airlock,and throws the phone with all his might into the void

despite the feeble throw, I drift away my curse canting as the power is restored

FUCK YOU GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS

>his screaming is lost to their hearing as it floats away

>he leaves the airlock,and starts breathing again

so where did the horse thing go?

>sips his drink

Time seems to be their domain of power, deathless would be the word.

My family are well, thank you for asking. I am soon to be a great-grandfather.

Guys! The colony ship is here. We will be going soon, pack up! Also, the ship tractored astral to the hanger bay and he is put in stasis. Lets move!

despite the stasis, the phone seems to shimmer in a fury

>Ivan skips along into the shuttle, his own ship folded up in his pocket

>Gives a sigh of relief and quickly recovers the EMP device before it can activate again
Normally things like these are rare occurrences but Astral and his Hive counterpart Betus are prone to acts of random violence. And I believe the Awakened you fought might be the threat that the Emperor spoke of. What do you think of them as a threat?

They utterly devassstated our ssspacefleet in ssship-to-ssship combat, but ssseemed to be caught by sssurprissse when we boarded their ssshipsss. They withdrew their forcesss shortly after boarding.

Great Grandfather?I assume your son has married well?I heard of his wedding.
I will board it now.How is the Birrin ambassador?

It is my eldest boys grandson. My youngest son has yet to announce if his wife is with child or not.

Well how have your people reacted to it? Any signs of unity?
>Pulls up a map of the galaxy the major factions marked in colors
They seem to be based in the galactic core so it will take them a while to spread their fleets out towards the rim. It seems the UE and your people will bare the brunt of it.

Great news,then.Shame your oldest son before could not see it,he would be proud I am sure.

So,any news within the Dukedom?I believe the Horde is gone now,so they likely do not have to worry about that.
Do you have any info on these Awakened?

I miss him everyday, but I feel I will see him soon. As for the nation at large, the Dukes birthday is coming up soon. The cream of Dukedom nobility will be attending, as well as some the Jenorians emperor.

Nothing more than they're a sort of machine intelligence and that they are incredibly ancient. And remember Carter as long as Ty'Salon lives the Horde lives with him.

Ooc for all those who don't know the Horde is a species if space slavs who invaded the galaxy and started probably the greatest war in the history of the threads.

>as the phone shakes in the stasis field Ivan looks around the ship, his aura only sending 2 people into mind curshing insanity

ddddddddddddoes anyone wish............for any items......I can offer?

Yo,you got a flask of OJ?My vial of it was thrown at Rukaar.
>On the floor,spilled orange juice is seen,with small OJ Simpsons swimming around in it.

I needed it for experimentation.
I intend to find Ty'solan someday.He will return,that is for sure.If the Awakened are machines,maybe they are the menace Prethoryn spoke of?
The Duke's Birthday?Where will it be held?

In the royal palace on Murder, it is quite a event. I swear every year it's held there's new races there all the time.

>Ivan smiles

tttttttttttthis reqires.......one cup of ice........one sheet of metal.......and a pint of fish blood drop.

Well,it is your lucky day,cause I have just that!
>He hands over a sheet of aluminum foil,some V type Ice,and the blood of a Rumar fish hunted before.

You have great prices.That was cheap.
Hmm.Is attendance restricted?

Ssseveral Sslyth principalitiesss have joined the caussse of fighting back againssst the awakened, but that isss not true unity.

>the items vanish in an instant and are replaced with.....*sigh*... a flask of orange juice with miniature OJ Simpsons reflected in the water

His majesty has announced that dignitaries from other nations may attend his birthday, the first duke to allow such a action.

I'd love to have a deep dish pizza from Earth right now but I'm afraid the delivery charge will be too much. Do you accept coupons?
>The Admiral laughs
Well perhaps the Horde is somehow the cause for the Awakened returning. And I don't think Ty'Salon and the Eortans are done with you either Carter. If they still live of course.

>Ivan doesn't change his expression

noooooooo...........but I could do it. do you want the price?

Sure why not?
>The Admiral smirks

ttttttttttthis requires...........one ritual suicide.........one bucket of ancient dogs blood.......one brick of gold....one sliver of thaumion

I think I'll pass but thanks for the offer anyway. I'll let Rukaar and Carter pay for the pizza today. What other food items do you have?

I havvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve...... ethereal bloom, wholesome sandwitch, and creeping harvest.

aaaaaaaaaaany preferances?

Thanks.
>Carter takes the flask.
Oh.Cool,can I go?
I know they are not,he said so last time we met.
Fine.

Sure, I see nothing against letting you come to it.

Could I go? Anyways, Its time to leave. I have packed up. My ship is in the hangar of the colony ship. I have my bags. Its sad to leave, but we must begin a new era.

Well the Duke has invited the diplomats of the the Plaxorian nation so yes I reckon you can come.

Excellent. Have you packed your bags? The colony ship is waiting for everyone here. All of our ships are onboard, do not worry.

>Carter gets up,ready to go.
My aquarium better be onboard.Let's go Inkito.

>Carter gives him a high five.
Great.I can see the Royal Palace.

Inkito may I ask what is the purpose of the ring world? It seems wasteful to create and colonize a massive ringworld if it is just going to be a diplomatic station.

>astral finaly breaks free

FINALY, NOW WHY ARE WE LEAVING THE STATION?

Now.
Also,can I speak to Ivan for a moment?

It is not just a diplomatic station, but the capitol of the federation, and where we can be united in one cause. It will house nearly every department, and will be the jewel of the federation.

>whattttttttttttttt......do you wish..............Carter

he rasps and steps within arms lenth, unease emanating like waves

Is there a way to grant stuff with no drawbacks?

Look, Ivan. You are not coming with us. You will eiher stay here, or leave.

And it has great defense,courtesy of united Federation might.I even hear the Avarians added Beacon warp bombs.

It is truly a technological marvel.

nnnnnnnnnnno..............but I can offer you the closest thing to it...................the tttttttttrial of the wish

kkkkkkkkknow of it.

>a bolt of black strikes carter, understanding flooding his mind

Wait.I actually gotta ask him something.

Plus,if he behaves,he should be allowed to come with.I mean,he did get me my OJ.

>Carter absentmindedly pours a green vial into his OJ,and immediately OJ Simpson's screaming is heard.
Yep.Let's do it,then.

The party hasn't begun yet Inkito, although I do understand your excitement.

It's a beautiful building, we call it the Aviary. I swear every year it gets more and more magnificent.

>he tilts his head like a snake eyeing up a mouse.

youuuuuuuuuuuuuu, think to............inform me of something do you?

very wellllllllllllllll.......

>he picks a tablet from his robes and holding carter steady I seem to beat carter to death with the item before his body vanishes in a flash