Anyone else cant sleep?

im so fucking hyped. ive never been so secure in my investment. im unironically living like i already have the millions this coin will make me. this is antshares all over again

from 0 to 1.5b cap in 4 days and gaining every single day and mainnet is yet to come in a week + krw pairing coinone + bithumb which will make this coin go interstellar

dyor. you will regret missing out on this coin biz. this shit has 70 team members and govt support. 44x ico with zero hype while linkfags had to spam this entire board for months for 4x gains.

just lmfao

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qJns5cd
steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive
icon.foundation/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its okay user, I’ve been laying in bed flicking my boi clitty just dreaming of the day ixc is a 50$ coin.

Having this much faith in a kpop coin

Is it growing so slowly that you feel the need to talk about it on biz OP? Oh poor you.

good luck. I heard an user will be dumoing 300 mil coins soon

kpop niggers know how to pump.
you poor burgers are completely worthless and only panic sell like true goobers

but stay broke and pink wojak all over the place when u see this coin go berserk

im up 44x from ico lmfao. all im sharing is my joy you poor pajeet. stay broke

at least try a bit harder to fud, there was a 30eth cap on the ico u fucking retard

I already came twice on this thread alone, this icon colors so sexy and then the dreams behind it... I love this coin i love this team i love korea i love you all. Merry mother fockin christmas you all. Get in niggers.

dude you are in for a ride haha

FYI, by the time you see a coin posted on this board its already too late.

why doesnt coinmarketcap show how many circulating?

cmc are lazy brainlets

its 400 million circ

Korea is waking up
strap in boys

Thats the best it, normies outside of korea are not in. Not yet. Imagine the huuuuge gains in februari. Omg came for the 3th now

another brainlet. i shilled this coin at 1.5$ 3 days ago

price right now 3.6$

biz newfags rather buy fun and link. god poor people are poor for a reason

same user. same.

If you feel so secure why can't you sleep? Shill

>good luck. I heard an user will be dumoing 300 mil coins soon

if they were intelligent enough to have that many, they would know there isn't enough liquidity to dump that much at once, so they will sell them over time slowly, user

>mfw when another 400 gorillion just wait to be released
>mfw when gooks may inflate this shittoken by 20% each year
you faggots didn't read the whitepaper, did you?

>may
>in a year

nodes decide you brainlet. seems like you didnt read shit. neo recently released bazillion coins and the market didnt give a fuck. it 3x from there

this shit isnt even on cmc yet. only the awareness will make it 3x lmao.

it's the night before christmas,. user

>400 gorillion tokens? Are we even speaking about the same coin?
>20% each year to counter hyperinfation for the first real adoption use? I take that every day. How do you wanna use any volatile shitcoin right now on a real market?

Nice try boy. I get it, you still want to get some cheap and fresh
Im tanked, letsgo you weird tentaclehentaikoreafaggots!!!!

This is going to be 5-6 dollar in no time.

Kek sup boi clitty user

isnt it on 750 mil cap?

i went all in on link ico instead of this

lol

IT BROKE RESISTANCE

>PUMPENING
>PUMPENING
>PUMPENING

HEADED TO 5 WITHIN THE HOUR

GET IN THE COMFY BUNKER

JUST SLAYED A 200K WALL LMAOOOOOOO

FOMO BRAINLETS GET IN HERE

literally going to 5$ tonight the comfiest hold of all time.

Wtf is happening, will the price go lower after this massive pump?

nope, it just broke the biggest resistance it had.
A whale came in and broke multiple walls.. its going to be free to rally now

32000 wall gone in seconds!

44x from the ICO? wth, was this trading on some unknown exchange? wtf is this?
And why not tell me about this shit when its in ICO phase instead of luring me into something that has gone 44X!

Dafuq am I supposed to do with this now? Purchase the top as all these ICOfags dump on me?

icofags have been dumping. We all HODLERS here. /dyor/ and realize this will be the number one coin by EOY 2018

there was a cap on ICO pllus koreans were not allowed so not too much ico dumping

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

most ico flippers long out user.

dont fall for the "its x ico already not going in" meme

eth ico was 30 cents. just ask yourself why it 44x in the first place. im not memeing u in this. dyor

I'm a poorfag and just got into crypto like 3 days ago and lost $150 because I was fucking retarded just hopping between coins

Made it all back just now feels fucking good man, I now see the truth behind HODL

pumping soon
discord.gg/qJns5cd

Great just when Binance decided to lock me out of my account ffs >.>

another pumpening?

HOLY MOLY WE MOOOOOOONIN BOYOS GET THE FUCK IN HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .007 HERE WE COME

Guys! Fuck! FUUCK!!!! FUUUUUUUCK!!! AAGGHHH!!!

I bought this a week ago when it was first shilled. I fully believe in the project. I KNOW it will reach its potential. BUT I was such a fucking poorfag I could only put a little bit of money into it! I have like 87 ICX. Fuck! I mean it'll make me 80-120 grand, but still. This could have been my lambo ticket. Shit.

God bless all of you who have hefty sums in this. This is your ticket to leaving this place forever. Love you guys!

Omfg I litterly feel like shit missing out on this ICO

Fuck you guys i'm jelly as fuck

I hope it crashes, i i-t can't keep going up

Chinks will realize soon enough it is a shilled coin.

same user. i got 139 or something. we can still make it, just not this time K?

i only have 400 but i still feel very comfy

get in now and don't miss out on the mainnet launch and coinone listing in 2 weeks

I'm glad for you guys. It gives me hope that this can happen to me one day. enjoy.

MBC #1 pick in 2018 wow steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive

i-its a pajeet coin!
p-pump and dump!!

Mrytle Beach just listed this as their top pick.To the moon!!

steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive

G......Guys?
Im new to this, only had a few K to invest into crypto.

I watched this board like a fucking autist for months being too skittish to invest, but I had set up accounts on coinbase, binance, etc.

Guys... I went all in with my measly few thousand dollars when I saw somebody shilling this coin 3 days ago. It was in the very low 2 dollar range.

I managed to get 2500 ICX. I know that isnt really a lot but im literally losing my mind because I cannot fathom a better decision i could have made.

Im already 2x my money and i will HODL this shit until it reaches its true destiny of $50+

>steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive

Of course its number one. You'd have to be a brainlet not to ship your stack into this right fucking now

>1. ICON (ICX) $3.86 USD - This off the radar behemoth has its tentacles in the entire SKorea tech industry and could be headed for global domination. It's nailed countless partnerships in SKorea + government backing. If you are in SKorea and use an electronic device, it is likely connected to ICON by only 1-2 degrees of separation. Expect $25-35 entering into Feb 2018 and a top 10 coin long term. Be fast, Korean exchange listings imminent and cmcap update forthcoming. Buy up to $17-20
icon.foundation/en/

FML I don't get payed till Thursday. Wanted to stock up as much as I could. Every single time a fucking coin moons before I get to stockpile.

I can't get on Binance, 2FA keeps saying its not correct...

Doesn't matter if you buy as long as its below $5, this is the jesus coin we have been waiting for going into 2018

25-35 heading into february boys.. comfy yet?

nigger grats, but seriously you got lucky. You don't throw all your money into 1 coin from reading shills. They shill coins all fucking day every day, some that go to shit right after. You had a 1/10 chance to make it, you lucked out... good job.

buy at any price, sell at 500+ next year imho

i genuinely believe that this will make you around half a million bucks in a year or two

Not #1, but definitely top 5, maybe #2.

>not throwing everything into ICX when its literally 5 bucks and under 1 billion total marketshare..

I have 5,432 at 2. I like my position. We'll see how this plays out.

Well user what I did was go to the reddit and look at the post history behind this coin. I saw that some months back, the coin was only being discussed maybe 4 posts per month. Then it was 1 thread per day.
Then 2 threads per day, then 3 threads per day.

Then I noticed people were beginning to post about every three hours. I could tell the discussion intensity for ICX was rapidly heating up and it was soon about to reach a breaking point.

I also read into their government backing and deals with several South Korean banks and Hospitals. Seemed alot better than some of the coins out there that's just 4 nerds in a basement.

feeling some strong fomo gonna exchange all my btc for this

I've never sold at a loss, dumb nigger. Veeky Forums offers exposure to coins, nothing else - DYOR after that.

disagree. Here's why.. bitcoin is going to crash and burn like the pig that it is. ICX blows ETH, etc out of the water in tech. This will generate a mania and buzz we haven't seen since the original BTC. But now the market is much bigger and people are ready to ship their money into the next big thing. Which is ICX. It will become top 5 even with the normal tech insider buzz.

ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

What is the marketcap atm? There's no info on CMC on that? Is it still below 1B or is it already way above that?

i always sleep comfy when im making gains

BOYS WE HITTING ATH LIKE EVERY MINUTE RN POST YOUR FACE WHEN

>steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive

to nudge your fomo. ICX is MBC's number 1 pick for 2018.

big if cummonist

Love me some Melona.

I just came here to laugh again at all the people still trying to FUD. Its genuinely hilarious. Keep chasing mcafee pumps guys, I'll stick to my steady growth. It's even funnier when people start spamming the telegram channel when it dips 2k sats, sell and then come back and cry when its 6k up.

Happy Christmas all! This time next Xmas, Crypto destruction withstanding - we will be rich (er).

right under 1 billion, 200 mill coins in circ

this is the best part of this coin on a technical level. Unlimited Korean qts

Why are you so nice and wholesome?

Korean girls are the best in asia. Generally pretty average in bed but who cares with those figures :o

FCK THIS OMFG FUCKING BINANCE FUCKING 2FA FUCKING GOOGLE I MEAN ALPHABET FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK OMFG I FOMO SO HARD I NEVER EVER FOMO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

IM SO FUCKING SALTY I FEEL MISERABLE FUCK

also with the highest rate of plastic surgery in the world lul

should i just buy all the coins on this list?

As long as we don't have babies I could give a fudge.

every sign points to this 10xing from here by february. Relax. You're early, you're going to make it.

this happened to me the other night. use another computer. import you 2fa to a new computer and use it.

daytraders dont sell yet. we are about to see the time of the day where volume is highest this coming hour

wtf is mrytle beach confidential lol

I don't have another computer...

no, we /all in/ here

bleach bit and restart
that has worked for me

I've tried so many times to time the dip with ICX and got JUSTED everytime. I can't even say how much I've lost trying to get more icx coins.. its emberassing

Which reddit sub?

I'm using a Chrome Extension 2FA I'm a poor NEET who can't afford a smartphone

this was an extremely bad read