Pitch a campaign premise to me. System suggestion optional

Pitch a campaign premise to me. System suggestion optional.

Communist revolution against cocky high elves in airships who throw shit at you cause you are ground dwelling peasants.

Stone monuments to forgotten men have begun to walk about the land. While many have taken to fortifying mortal settlements and defending them from disaster, rumor dwells among the travelers that an army of them has begun to form at the base of the Grey Throne, the mountain at the heart of the kingdom. The counsel of consoles has asked for information concerning these new Giants.

The nice fantasy world suddenly gets invaded by the serbs.

Orcs and other evil races join together with the nice races to fight this new menace.

My kebab-o-meter is off the charts!

Spacefaring sword and sorcery ripped straight off a 1970's van painting with heavy doses of crazy.

Players are a group of rat catchers trying to make a living in a not-quite-normal city. Story is about the weird shit they find in the deepest basements/behind the walls/other places people don't normally go.

You are a party of sentient magic chairs with different appearances and statuses. You can possess anyone who sits on you, and each of you has one additional unique power apiece such as telekinesis, spontaneous fire starting or the ability to read minds. Your goal is to overthrow and rule the kingdom, become throne.

You started in a dilapidated farmhouse, where a farmer is about to bust you up for kindling.

System is GURPS.

Are you a bad enough dude to kill the disco lich and save the president?

MAgic is... weird. It depends on what you believe. Druids get their magix because they fucka carrot or something. Priests because they write erotic fanfiction of themselves and their gods. Sorcerers because they are all narcisistic assholes, Wizards because they suck the dick of their teachers.

Warriors are still worse

Rolled 4 (1d20)

Disco Lich?
>C'mon Dan, we have to leave. No one can is funkyer then Lycra Lich
Git ouda here man. My name is Disco Dan, and I am the best tehere ever was! Dance battle!
>*Ok, roll for Perform*

This actually sounds great

It's like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, but the [STANDS] are more like Digimon or Pokemon. Also the younger the character, the stronger they are.

Crack addled hobos who cooperate with their local dealer to find and destroy some local ruffians with the help of some good old fashioned double barrel justice. However these local gangs have contacted the other world and the hobos have to slay eldritch horrors as they locate various drug stashes to sustain themselves, discovering that the only drug they really needed was in front of them all along: Friendship.

Play a few games of The Laundry I guess.

"You work for the Laundry. The hours are long, the pay is sub-par, the co-workers are… interesting (in the Chinese curse sense of the word), and the bureaucracy is stifling – but you do get to wave basilisk guns and bullet wards around, and to go on challenging and exciting missions to exotic locations like quaint, legend-haunted Wigan, cursed Slough and Wolverhampton where the walls are thin.

You may even get to save the world.

Just make sure you get a receipt."

Elven society are in their prime. Magic and science are making radical progress, birthrates are high, economy is good. High Elves are on top with a French like society and an Aztec religion, Wood Elves have a Southern American culture with a more neutral stance on slavery, and Drow keep on with their matriarchial socety. Not!-Christiany is practiced in secret and most slaves are risen by Necromancers if they die in their prime, leading to a more neutral stance to them.
The party is a group of slaves on trip to one of the slaver holds when their Slaver's caravan endured a nasty monster attack, leaving only the party and a few Slave NPC's.

A band of pets, experiments, and familiars of a wacky wizard with no sense of right and wrong, such things as talking crows, enchanted broomsticks, floating candle holder, and other zany limited creations.

The party must band together to solve difficult, unsuitable situations, such as going shopping for milk and eggs, beseeching a local priest for a random consecration, and preventing a demon from escaping its captivity while the wizard sleeps. The party must also figure out solutions that will prevent their weirdness from attracting the ire of the mundane folk towards the wizard.

The ruler of the dark elves has mysteriously vanished, plunging the notoriously backstab-happy race into chaos. The Dwarves have hired you to go into that spider-pit, murder anyone who looks like they might restore order in the near future, and return with whatever loot you can carry.

Are you a bad enough dude to assassination Drow F Kennedy?

All throughout the realm, deformed mutant retard babies are being shoved out of women's assholes. Mob violence is spontaneously forming against bards and sorcerers. Track down and end the cause of this horrible curse, before every child in the country looks like this.

You scream out your ass. Ass screams have power, like thu'um but with your anus. You must find and kill the other ass screamers and take their power, Like Asslander.

Everything is as metal as it can be
>its always dark and thundering
>rains blood sometimes
>trees have angry faces with razor leaves and shit
>every animal in the world is a predator and hates you
>all tongues are forked
>forests constantly on fire
>deserts made of skulls and spikey armor pieces
>entire cities made of corpses or bodies, some still alive
>currency is daggers, teeth, and hate
>all drums have double-bass pedals
>bright hues of color do not exist
>the sun is dead, not extinguished or super-novad, but dead
>most other things are brutal
>like a Metalocalypse setting

>People have been in space for a few thousand years
>FTL is possible, but very difficult/expensive and mass limited, and is disrupted by gravity wells
>Result is small FTL capable craft, with minimal crews acting as messengers between colonies, arriving outside the gravity well of the star and slow hauling their way in
>Colonies established by slower than light hauler craft with minimal crew in hibernation, and a whole lot of embryos
>PCs are a crew of an FTL smuggler craft, acquired by a privateer captain in a war several centuries prior and passed from person to person since
>General hijinks in the vein of Bebop, Space Dandy or Firefly. Lots of double crossing, burglary and interacting with backwater locals
>Eventually PCs stumble on a trail of clues that slowly lead to them finding a bunch of colonies being fucked around with genetically
>Enter the Not-Qu's slow invasion of human space. Lots of body horror and tragic consequences
>I haven't thought of a win condition yet, but it should be difficult
Planning on running it in GURPS but I'm open to other systems that might work better

You dare to challenge LORD CALCIZAR THE FUNKY? You fool!

>Magic enhanced The Warriors
I'd play it

Your hometown lies on the floor of a perfectly waterproof underground conical chamber and someone knocked over a decanter of endless water at the top

Fantasy Setting.

The super-kingdom of the world has been oppressing it's people for years. They do this by using an ancient tree that can produce "sapling soldiers" that are controlled by the monarchy. Though the people are too scared to liberate themselves, a select few have been able to gather an underground rebellion force that has been slowly amassing recruits. Your group, fresh newbys, has been chosen to infiltrate the citadel to try to spy on the nobles (you are all considered expendable). Some event happens and your group stumbles upon the room with the ancient tree. Your group finds a dormant seedling of the ancient tree and learns a terrible secret in the process: the only way to unlock the full potential of the seedling, and making another tree, is to consume the seed and turn yourself into the tree. One of the group members must decide whether to take the ultimate sacrifice, or to instead find some other means of liberating the kingdom. Then you all must follow an arduous journey to "play" the kingdom (subtlety changing it from the inside out), or go balls to the walls with it (massive tree soldier on tree soldier action).

I never actually did a campaign, so I have no idea if this is good or not. The "Cat and Mouse" concept just really intrigues me.

Local merchant guild asks you to explore a portal towards an artificial plane, looking for people to trade with, learn their customs, scout for resources and draw maps.

Your only way to communicate with your origin plane is a magical thingamajig, that sometimes works.

In this plane magic works weird(think savage magic) and also time flows erraticaly, so you could today receive praise for succeding at a then unknown quest or tomorrow listen to advise to dealing with the quest six sessions ago.