Sure I can use my midget angels of death as much as I want, but who will want that? They are but a support force now...

Sure I can use my midget angels of death as much as I want, but who will want that? They are but a support force now, running around in their tiny power armour and squat poses, carrying ammo for THE BIG BOYS. Not to mention the horror of facing some schmucks army of supersized marines with my hobbit astartes. Win or lose I will lose every time. Instead of messing with astartes size they could have diminished the ape like guardsmen that are supersized to begin with and make them krieg size.

The reason they cant change guardsmen size is it would make it more difficult to paint guardsmen.

Have anyone touched upon the fact that the chadmarines will cuck the chaos spacemarines in size aswell.
Their shouldn´t be any chaos primares?

They've more or less announced bigger Chaos dudes.

>"The Chaos Gods have not been idle – we guarantee there are some warp-charged hulking warriors on their way for you guys in the not too distant future."

Not sure how they'll justify all of this story-wise.

Can we expect big guys in every faction on the horizon?

>Not sure how they'll justify all of this story-wise.
It's Chaos. They ain't gotta explain shit.

>Can we expect big guys in every faction on the horizon?
Hopefully not Eldar. I'd only want larger Eldar models if they scaled up the ENTIRE game.

current chaos space marines are fucking midgets

>Not sure how they'll justify all of this story-wise.

Fabius Bile found a stock of chadmarines. He did SCIENCE! until he got the recipe more or less.

It'd be hilarious if Guilliman's Marines 2.0 geneseed were easier for Fabulous Billy to repurpose for chaos

What happens to Grey Knights? GW stated they have no Primaris in mind for them.
Do you think they will get a rerelease of their (two) boxes seeing how their codex comes right after Codex:SM?

Guess what, Thousand sons & death guard models are the same size as the chad marines.

Its a quiet up-scale so they can keep selling you leftover manlets until the grand squatting is complete.

>Their shouldn´t be any chaos primares?
not yet at least

but the primaris were introduced with the idea to match chaos augmented astartes

regardless of the fact they have always been depicted as roughly equal to the normal marines, they are now officially totes bigger all along

cults marines will probably be beefier as we can already see with the nurgleboys

>first additional organ increases their muscles' strength and toughness
>second additional organ increases hormonal and brain functions
>third extra organ gives them reanimation protocols for extra stamina

normal marines are officially fitlet, manlet, brainlet low test and low energy

They are still sliiiiiiightly shorter.

But yeah, honestly this is a stale meme. People will stop caring when the marine stats stop being different

Have you seen the Aggressors?
I'll swap out my manlet termies when GW decides to ditch the belt-fed flamers and pitiful shoulder missiles.

Screencapped.

I'm not buying anything from GW for a few years.

>chadmarines will cuck the chaos spacemarines
For The Emperor!

So in the grim future of the 41st millenium, the war between humanity and the chaos gods can only be decided by hight.

>5'11''
>6'1''

Primaresy is coming, mark my words. The Nurglites in Dark Millennium mentioned the first guy to corrupt a Primarine is getting Daemon Prince'd at the very least

Conquering the second floors across the galaxy is chaos' plan after all.

Irkens win.

Serves them right for playing Marines desu

I don't think that marine players should make up like 80% of the playerbase either, but I unironically love my Crimson Fists. Playing X faction because they're the strongest in the current meta is shitty if it's beer-and-pretzels level, but playing for love of the faction should never be frowned upon.

Nice quads, though.

I too loved my marines when I was 15

>>second additional organ increases hormonal and brain functions
does this mean they will finally be able to procrate with the sisters of battle user?

Being unable to accept that people like things other than what you like without mocking them is a key indicator of autism.

Quads of truth.

Also marinelets should be squatted asap

Well, I actually like the style & ideas of marines, I just couldn't play them anymore

Veeky Forums is dying and these threads are the death rattles.

Ah, my apologies, then. I thought you were doing the MARINES ARE FOR CHILDREN thing I see so often.

>deathrattles (c) tm

thanks, GW

>40k complaining means Veeky Forums is dying
Nigger I bet you if you go back to the first week of Veeky Forums's existence, there will be at least one thread whining about GW.

How many marine manlet threads do we need?

Apparently as many are necessary to keep the 40k thread ratio higher than 40%.

Now you know what Oldcron players went through seeing the Newcrons. So like everyone always tells us: suck it up champ.

What about Centurion/Dreadknight units for the Primaris?

>little men need to spend money on big new plastic kits to feel empowered

Bless.

>little men pretend their now little men are ok
>they hope it's the same irl

That's fine, and I liked the fists since Rynn's World was in RT, but it still serves ya right ya grot

>greenskin liking my Fists
Ah, masochism...

I love Summer fags who don't actually play the game they meme about (granted most people on Veeky Forums don't actually Veeky Forums).

>xDDD Primaris marines so ebin
>Primaris Marines are overpriced shit on the table that get slaughtered by the new Death Guard or just about anything in a per-points basis, they're the Terminators of 8th edition.

Meanwhile, terminators are great again.

>if they scaled up the ENTIRE game.

that's obviously the plan, make everything bigger so that
A) it justifies charging even more
B) they're easier to paint for the target demo, independently-wealthy preteens

I never loved marines, but since they are squatting Orks and all other Xenos, it is fitting that the filthy dumb spess muhreen scum should be squatted as well, both literally and metaphorically

>these guys are actually more versatile and economical as a unit than CAD marines

Pretty funny really.

Does anyone make those little handheld Rogue Trader style multi-meltas or are they all those massive ones with backpack ammo tanks that Devastator kits have now?

Kromlech make these from a quick look, check out Anvil Industries and Puppetswar maybe

What we need now are just new terminator models. Let's just wait...

But A-non, they already made new terminators...

Don't you like them, user?

i think it's more about 21st century sales though

i think he means
>as many as necessary to sell more chadmarines

RED WEAPONS AREN'T TACTICOOL REEEEEEEEE

THAT'S NOT EVEN A BOLT RIFLE IT'S A BOLTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can use these and leave off the backpack and tube. The only non-ammo MM is those underslung RT ones and the over-the-shoulder FW ones.

Mechanically speaking, the "big boys" are garbage point-sinks that have neither the durability, nor stopping power to justify costing so much.

It's actually surprising, usually when GW releases new models, they look like garbage, but they make the rules so incredibly over-competitive that people will still buy them despite the ugly models (pic-related.) This time, they released beautiful models, but the rules are so garbage that they're literally ONLY for painting and modelling, because they will nver see tabletop in anything but the most friendly/noncompetitive game.