If you had to choose a gf between a dark eldar, craftworld, harlequin, or exodite, what would you choose?

If you had to choose a gf between a dark eldar, craftworld, harlequin, or exodite, what would you choose?

None, because I'm not a hideous waifufag.

Where_do_you_think_you_are.jpg

Aren't Exodites the least insane?
Also dinosaur wrangling waifu.

Someone post the old wood elves pic

Harlequin, because they're allowed in imperial worlds.

Clownpussi is the only choice.

GF? Eldar or harlequin no doubt, preferabily harlequin.

For fun? Mistress? Dark eldar, not even a contest. Just not good for long term as you will unavoidably end up dead.

Also you forgot corsairs.

Exxodite, nothing beats coming home to some fresh dinosaur steaks.

Harlequin (male)

I'm going to be that side stepping asshole and go Corsair.

>human with pointy ears.

I doubt they are.

>insane clown pussy
>how do wraithbone work?

I'd choose real life, virgins

Exodite, if I'm lucky I might get to ride her giant lizard.

Exodite, they're the only ones with any meat on their bones.

Is there a source on that?

More than half of official Eldar art is like this, and they're described explicitly as being mistakable for humans when not in motion. They're space elves, not greys.

If you don't like it, fuck off to some other game. 40K isn't hard sci-fi, it's space fantasy.

Except they poop out jewelry.

Inevitability.

Unlike craftworlders who eat tiny plates of candied flowers and delicate pastries, or dark eldar who devour rare and endangered lifeforms; the exodite diet consists of grain and meat.

They're farmers.

is this book even still canon or not ?

This

How is this even a discussion .

So, headcanon? I mean there is some logic, but not much considering that CWE live basically in a post-scarcity society, don't suffer malnourishment and are still trained and fit. And I thought I would learn something new today.

The Harlequin codex mentions how they're allowed on Holy Terra to dance for the Imperial courts.

Also, Harlequins are best. Not to mention I love playing music, so I could play piano while she dances and sings. And if she's selected to be a Solitaire, then I'll get all of the advantages of dating Slaanesh without the downsides.

Well technically, Eldar have 0% body fat. Despite how that would be deadly.

Craftworld, because they are puritans.

Also, I'm just going to assume that in this hypothetical, we are at least Eldar.

I mean, don't you all wanna have a go at this? I would try at least.

What tau caste would you pick as your gf?
Minus ethereal

What... did the people have no understanding of basic biology?

Alien biology, to be more precise.

>Tau
>gf
No thank you.

>The two-meter tall xeno female's mouth falls into a soft frown as you disrobe
>"Your genitals are... unmodified. How boring."
>You're then thrown onto a bed strewn with the hides of beautiful, now-extinct xenofauna as her bladed spinning cybercock whirs to life

No fucking thank you. There's kinky and then there's Dark Eldar.

that's a good way to put it. That weird fetish that you ran across and thought "too far"?

Yeah DE played that schtick to death a few millennia ago. They're onto newer, greener pastures.

Srs

I'm pretty sexually adventerous but "knowing my body won't lose or gain any parts during sex" is kinda key for me

Kinky: Using you as "furniture"
Dark Eldar: Turning you into sentient furniture and amplifying your pain receptors

Kinky: Roleplaying as a pet and master
Dark Eldar: Being transformed into an animal through superscience, while slowly losing your self-awareness

Kinky: Tripping on LSD during sex
Dark Eldar: Inventing new drugs during sex because the cocktail of drugs that is your bloodstream now is dangerously close to settling down

Kinky: Bondage
Dark Eldar: Hundreds of years of public display, unable to move, kept alive by machines, your body kept aroused with no climax the whole time

Bro, they're aliens. They don't have to adhere to any Earth constants.

It's Xenology...

So yes.

Are you confident enough that you found all the hidden blades to have sex with her ?

Thank you, I'll keep this in mind when I surrender my body to a sexy space elf

>not wanting to die due to emotional overload when she unleashes her passion and love upon your weak body.

>
>Keeps it arousing

There is no passion and love, they feed on suffering.

>Dark Eldar
I will be in too much pain. Pain inflicted in ways I didn't know was possible.

>Craftworld
Could be good for a temporary thing. Until she changes paths and her personality changes with it.

>Exodite
A faction that avoids Slaanesh by having no free time. All their time taken up by the day to day demands of surviving.

Not a place I want to live. But, if I convince her to leave, I have a gf who runs a serious risk of going Slaanesh.

So that leaves exodite as the only one left on OPs list.

>Keeps it arousing
Carefully cutting the erect penis so that blood spurts out and gets its owner in the eye.