*SPITS IN YOUR FACE*

*SPITS IN YOUR FACE*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WX58CZwyiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B Cash

Drumpf btfo

is bcash the ultimate pajeet pnd?

*slurps the spit right up* fool, you have only made me stronger!

alot of the bcore cult types are mentally unstable especially when threatened with BCH superiority

Satoshi will settle things at 12th of January 2018, and send a message to the cultists and the big corps who thought they could kill Bitcoin from the inside. Vision > Greed

>when threatened with BCH superiority

And yet whenever someone brings up how BCH's 'technical superiority' is garbage compared to most coins the shills usually stay quiet

well said user
well said

i pity the cashies. they are so desperate

YEAH LOOK HOW SUCCESSFUL THIS BCASH SHIT IS.
EVERYONES GONNA HAVE ONE ON THEIR DINNER TABLE TONIGHT.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WX58CZwyiU

I mean I pity anyone who thinks anything in the Bitcoin family will stay king in the long-run. I only hold king shitcoin Bitcoin because nothing is really a good contender for the throne right now

Corecucks don't know what awaits them. Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin

Merchant adoption is what matters and that's what bcash is getting.

51% attacks anyone
do any doofus bch shills even know what a 51% attack is??

if it's so easy, then why is nobody doing it?

you really think Core is not planning a retaliatory strike?

my best guess is somewhere in between the release of LN and atomic swaps.

sweetest fucking revenge

remember the last attempt to flip? on the third day bithumb crapped out. hahaha i wonder why

Core devs are going to fuck cashies so hard in the ass. chink whales will end up holding bags

B-b cash kun

I was unaware Core had any significant amount of hash power. Most miners appear to side with BCH.

>he doesn't understand mining and game theory

Get out of Bcash before the 1st week of january ends

they're desperate because they bought BCH at $4000 because they thought they could resell it on Coinbase for $9000....then got dumped on

>my best guess is somewhere in between the release of LN and atomic swaps.

Just buzzwords and vaporware.

>remember the last attempt to flip? on the third day bithumb crapped out. hahaha i wonder why

Just testing the waters. BTC's coup de grace will happen once the marketing for BCH is done.

i know user. it's very obvious at this point and i mourn their unrealized cap losses. i would like to give them good advice but i'm sure they would just spit in my face so i'll wish them and their families a Merry Christmas and hope they don't kill themselves when January rolls around.

Lol

Merry Christmas user

only niggers and normies thought they could sell it for $9000

if the attitudes of their subreddits and twitterati are anything to go by, Bcore at /r/bitcoin seem wild and deranged while bcash at /r/btc seem positive and polite.