Saving money

I read tales of people having 100k, 250k in savings. How is this even possible? Is it possible to save 200k before you're 30 without some hotshot job?

How do I save money user? Is there some secret to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2013/02/22/getting-rich-from-zero-to-hero-in-one-blog-post/
besmartrich.com/2016/06/23/how-to-save-200000-in-6-years-and-retire-before-45/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Join military instead of racking up college debt
>Deploy once a year for six months with $126 per diem on top of take home pay, all tax free
>Repeat step 2 indefinitely

Forsake bints
Acquire remuneration

You mean banks? (''bints'')

Seems like everything is underpaid though except for corporate jobs where you first study something like economics (as if its even a real sience)

I'm orienting on a study though, so far web developer seems the only thing I can see myself doing

>How is this even possible?
mmm
google it!

mrmoneymustache.com/2013/02/22/getting-rich-from-zero-to-hero-in-one-blog-post/

this. minimal debt, better than average job, and saving 50% or more of your income. simple, but maybe not easy. had $300,000 before 30 doing this. no magic crypto or stock picking needed.

>OK
besmartrich.com/2016/06/23/how-to-save-200000-in-6-years-and-retire-before-45/

I turned 30 this year. Have $750k roughly, only 50k if which is crypto.

It's not that hard. Make decent pay ($60k+ ) in a lower cost of living area (don't live in California). Then just don't buy stupid shit like an M3. Wait ten years. Bam.

I just got promoted to manager so my salary is now $120k. I'm not going to change my spending at all. I plan to retire at 40

Impressive, what educational background do you have? And is that average, above average, intelligent, highly intellignt, asperges? Or below average?

I dont believe that you saved 750k

Wow thanks Anons, i'm impressed. Not only did you give me a viable method but also alleviated my worries that I have to work till old age. I suppose it is possible.

I normally don't make new years resolutions but I guess I will be making an exception this one time.

Corny shit but thanks

I have over a million in cryptocurrency.

Get right into daytrading, son.

seems like it's probably at the upper bound if you make a lot out of college and have worked for ~8 years. I'm halfway there but I graduated late (age 24) and my salary is like $50k less. extra income and two more years makes it seem feasible to me.

what's the point of keeping your savings in fiat?

NIGGER MEMES? EWWWW
FUCKING JEW GTFOOOOOO

Jesus christ this fucking larp

>what are taxes
>what is rent
>what are bills

I started a business and worked 12h a day including weekends.

>Learn to do something valuable. I chose programming
>Do not get into debt to go to college. Go to a cheaper college, get a part time job, etc.
>90% of the value in college is networking. If you do 0 networking, you'll end up at McD's rather that M$
>Don't buy avocado toast. (protip: an iphone is avocado toast)
>Don't buy status symbols (shiny new car)
>Invest your earnings rather than just letting them sit in a (((bank))) but you are on Veeky Forums so you should at least know that.

I'm 27, no debt, and I have 50k (plus another 50k that has grown to 70k, but it's locked away for 3 years)

It's possible if you're single and don't buy shit that you don't need. Most people don't know how to do that. Cook for yourself, decent shelter, and a solid computer is all you need.

some people live in a pre-purchased home or a family house
they just save 70% every month

Ty mommy and daddy

taxes would hurt more at that income, but rent and bills should be under $20k unless you're stupid. $15k is perfectly doable. defer tax as much as possible too obviously.

For what?

>only 50k if which is crypto
You could have had millions of ark when it was 50c

Do you understand? Millions

>Is it possible to save 200k before you're 30

To anyone asking this question, it is impossible. You need to have confidence that you can achieve things. This usually comes from having really competent parents that teach how to win life or really incompetent parents that frustrate you so much you decide not to be a piece of shit as well. You could have innate talent and motivation as well. It's really, really easy to win at life if you have an ounce of intelligence and motivation.

I want to run my tongue up and down her asscrack and taste it

>cucking for the Jews

Any recommendations on how to start, I've been looking into it but i can't really do more TA than draw a trend line.

Not hard OP. I never made over 40k a year, no inheritance, and am 27 and just hit 100k net worth with no debt and have a plan to double it by the time I'm 30. Just don't spend like a normie and devise ways to make extra money rather than wasting your time, and it's easy to save. You don't need 99% of the stuff society shills on you.

i make $30k a year i got $63k savings i have a yearly expenditure of about $10k. savings rate above 50% now but it was much worse in the past. used to make a lot less. i need about 250k for safe retirement on paper. my problem is investment only brings about 2k tops realistically to my savings while working my ass off brings $20k. i don't see how it would tip over in favor of investments any time soon.

Lmao he's paraphrasing the disregard females meme. A bint means woman. Idk if it's british or Australian

what business did you make