Buy or wait?

Buy or wait?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/meet-picasso-the-painter-on-gdax-c478ff8f50e5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wait till $11k at least that's the threshold if this is a correction. if it's the endgame then don't buy above $8k. you decide.

I bought at 14k because I thought the dip was over and now it's dropped even more. knowing my luck it will probably continue dropping.

Buy asap. This is the dip. You wont see sub 14k BTC ever again. Just like those who waited when it was in the low 7000s for a dip missed out huge when it spiked.

you saw 2x support at ~11k. thats the range near where you buy.

Bait.

Until it break 14.5k(on bitfinex) this is still downtrending hard.

Dont worry satan It will bump over 14,5k even in case of crash

Wait, new year dump incoming. Best to buy in early January

I sold all my mine to ETH. I know that ETH goes down too because of bots however I refuse to own that Shitcoin anymore.

if it breaks 14.9 buy immediately you will wake up to 25-30k by new years

if not sell everything you have and get your anal lube ready to reach 8k or possibly lower.

We're likely in an ABC corrective wave (currently riding wave C down), not having reached bottom yet, so I'd personally wait.
Note that it's not going straight down, but might locally break out upwards in between.

You can spot it on the 4h time frame.

yea wait dude. there was barely a recovery and it usually crashes around an hour from now daily. so im looking at 12.5k tonight which is scary as fuck and im getting ready to tether.

looks to me $11k should have strong support from those who are cautious but believe in continued medium term growth.

why would anyone believe in this piece of crap is beyond me tho.

serious question here: why is bitcoin cash moving in tandem with btc? the whole reason i even bought bch is because i thought when btc goes down, bch goes up. now that seems to have changed. they literally mimic each other now.

medium.com/@bitfinexed/meet-picasso-the-painter-on-gdax-c478ff8f50e5

it's still trending downwards, I'm waiting in USDT to see how the events unfold but it ain't looking pretty as far as TA goes

It's gonna drop to 12.6k then probably up. Not sure yet.

every coin does that including ETH, that's clear sign that if BTC crashes the entire market will

Funny story

i went to take a poop at work friday..

Check the markets and two bots where getting into it, code must have fucked up or something.. or bad sell/buy limits
One was selling the like 720, the other buying at 610..

So the marketing was spiking and dropping every 30 seconds

bought between the dip like 3 times

Easiest 520$ i ever made all within 3 minutes of taking a poop

>Now i know why they call it shitcoin

sell right now while the fees are low, and don't buy this trash again.

literally everything moves with bitcoin. The entire market follows it more or less

It's the best thing to do now.

it wasnt like that up until very recently though. it used to be that when btc tanked, eth would go up.also 2-3 weeks ago, if btc had been behavng this erratically, alts would be crashing right now but they arent. theyre remaining pretty stable. has all the new normie money in the market changed things?

Chart's looking a bit wacked right now though. Spoofy might be at work.

That would match the fib retracement too, but not sure how it's going to play out eventually. I'm still quite inexperienced desu.

Opportunity of arbitrage because currencies are paired with BTC, so naturally it's going to adjust.

I believe until the current possible bulltrap and decline of BTC below 10k has played out BCH will move with it. Once panic has worn off after the coming big dip I will get into BCH as I believe in it long term.

Im fiat right now until january at least. Not risking my gains in this uncertain situation but once I get in it will be BCH big time