How would you stat the single greatest martial artist alive today?

how would you stat the single greatest martial artist alive today?

Level 3 Monk

>implying

>fights in a small ring with weightclasses, rounds, and tons of rules and restrictions

lol

>YOU CAN'T EVEN READ!
>THESE ARE ALL SINGLES!
>YOU'RE FUCKING 40!
>YOU'RE HEAD IS TINY!

>lost to nate diaz
lol

But he won though?

You seem like a troubled person.

FACT: Irish are the most powerful race in the world.

>Flip's have a country wracked by terrorism, political corruption and drug cartels

You mean America?

>155
>Still moves slower than Fedor

C'mon, guy. If you're gonna bandwagon, at least post that overhyped flyweight or coke-dick Jones.

Drug Caetels typically don't operate here they just sell stuff

Bruce Lee.

>movie star better than a guy who actually fights for a living

Yup. And?

>He ranks fedor.

Con artist.

Stupid potato.

Selling stuff is operating lad. They also don't just sell stuff, they also sell people, weapons, drugs, and other illicit goods. That's operating.

That said, US has nothing on the Philippines. I swear it seems every prior Spanish colony is a den of shit and wretchedness. Fucking Iberians.

>Brazil
>Spanish

I'm struggling to find where anyone mentioned Brazil prior to your post.

My point is your wrong objectively

I don't think you know very much about Bruce Lee.

It's ironic that you're objectively wrong about myself being objectively wrong. Bruce Lee did curls while hooked up to a car battery AND beat Chuck Norris/Kareem Abdul Jabar in a fight, on TV. Sounds like you need a history lesson, shit potato.

I'm on mushrooms, it's pretty intense here.

Porties are basically retarded Spaniards.

No, an actual martial artist is better than a pussy that "fights" in a tiny ring with weight classes, a round system, and a list of rules longer than my dick, which is long :^)

>arguing that an actor beat another actor in a tv show

Pathetic. Like arguing WWE "stats" or which comic book hero is stronger. Get a life virgin, McGregor would kill Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris and any other Hollywood meme

>He doesn't rank Fedor

My dude, it doesn't matter if he fought mostly roided up bums. The motherfucker is hilariously fast, everyone acknowlages that. Plus he A: Fought Cro Cop, Coleman and Noguiera. B: At heavyweight even bums can be dangerous due to the sheer amount of power they have.

Ko'd by a middleweight.

gtfo

>it seems every prior Spanish colony is a den of shit and wretchedness

Cali's kind of a powerhouse, being a major center of culture, technology, and agriculture. It's home to powerful companies that can dictate the flow of information to millions of people, choose winners and losers in e-commerce, and push the very limits of human technology. Only 5 countries can claim a GDP higher than that of California.

Dana, shouldn't you be doing more productive things?

This cracked me up

Early stoppage. Henderson is a light heavyweight going up against a small heavyweight.

Do some research before flapping your mouth. Jabar is arguably one of the best basketball players ever AND a martial artist. McGregor needs cherry picked fights in silly weight classes to accomplish anything. The Gracies could probably beat them up.

Early stoppage while unconcious on your face 100% my dude.

Already getting triggered? Fucking goof.

That's cool and all but how would you guys stat Macho Man Randy Savage

Bruce Lee would still get demolished by any modern heavyweight. Hell, he had zero grappling knowledge, so a more reasonable matchup like Demian Maia still obliterates this meme-artist.

Fist of the dragon user. His fist is literally a dragon.

McGregor is the timmy who rolled two high stats and put them in the wrong places.

5e, Human
Lvl 2 Monk, 1 Fighter
Str: 16
Dex: 10
Con: 10
Int: 6
Wis: 10
Cha: 18

This.
The peak performance of this real world is pedestrian level in fantasy levels.

This thread was already done on post #2.

/thread.

Fuck off with your WWE shit

Fake sweaty ballerina

You don't need to go to heavyweights. Bruce Lee was a fucking actor. McGregor is a professional fighter with a record to back him up. I don't care how many stuntmen Bruce Lee """""defeated""""" in movies neither should anyone else. Any UFC lightweight would be more than a match for him.

>He thinks McNuggets has int 6.

Kek he's pretty agile actually. Buff up that dex and nerf his Con since the man has a tendency to run out of steam the longer a fight goes.

Also
>6 int

Oh come on, now that's just mean

>6 int
As a fellow Irishman, I can't help but agree.

Irish or "Irish"-American?

"I live at the pub" Irish.

You better not be some guy in Boston whose great grandmother was Irish

The gracies haven't been relevant in mma since the 90s. Their style is heavily outdated

What's his face looked good in his last fight actually.

McGregors not a monk, he should have a higher not and he should have one hard level to cover his top notch performance skills

He's honestly better on the Mic than most wwe wrestlers, which is why he's so popular considering he's not even the best fighter in his weight class

>not best fighter in his div
>literally the lightweight champion

Fluke fight, RDA fucked up his weight cut and got beaten by a bum, the UFC gave the title shot to the real no 1 contender and then went back on their word for the big money instead.

Then McGreggor has been consistently ducking said guy because he's fucking scary.

100OkAlien

>He's honestly better on the Mic than most wwe wrestlers,
Debatable.

He uses a lot of scripted lines and stuff like that. The thing is that he's actually decently witty and can improvise when needed whereas wrestling these days is so over produced and scripted that the guys look stupid when they forget their line.

Goobs also copied his persona from Ric Flair/Mayweather so to say he's better than the original is again: debatable.

Eddie Alvarez was literally one of the best style matchups for him. Dude barely beat Nate Diaz and we all know Nate isn't a world beater at 155.

Except McGregor has been clowning Mayweather at every press conference they have...

Hey dummy, he beat Alvarez. Badly. What the fuck are you talking about?

>Eddie Alvarez was literally one of the best style matchups for him.
>Hey dummy, he beat Alvarez. Badly. What the fuck are you talking about?
This means that Eddie is easy to beat for him because he catches punches with his face you big stupid.
You fucking retard.

As for the press conference stuff. I don't watch mandrama so I haven't seen them.
But you're very stupid so your opinion is questionable.

Fuck you dude

yeah that's great and all, but stat the REAL greatest fighter alive

Sounds like you got wrecked son.

You must be 18 years of age or older to access this website, kiddo.

Can't be contained on paper. He's to strong.

Alvarez is a bum. Khabib, ferguson, probably rda and hell probably nate at 155 could beat conor easily.

I honestly think conor would lose a rematch to either aldo or Holloway but doubt he'd even be able to get back down to 145 healthily without IVs

Do you think bisping is the best MW fighter ? Lmao

I meant modern wwe wrestlers, obviously not comparing him to legends like flair.

Mayweather and Mac are both trying to imitate Ali, I don't think conor really took anything from Floyd

The second any party member signs the fucking contract, they cease to exist. The DM is obligated to deck the player responsible IRL, for beetlejuice is too powerful to be contained in a mere tabletop game.

>All that and he can still kick your ass

Aldo loses to McGregor, but I wouldn't sleep on Holloway outpacing him in a 5 round fight, since he wasn't able to put him away in 3.

The Yoel hype train is dead, Bisping would have finished him in the 4th round. He laid out how to beat him and then Whittaker executed the exact game plan. So yes, Bisping is one of the top MW fighters.

I think Ferguson has a really good shot. Khabib might get beamed getting the clinch but he would probably wrestlefuck him to death. RDA gets hit a lot even if he's tough as nails when he's on point but he kinda got USADA'd or otherwise lost a step it seems. I think I would pick Conor against him at this point.

I think Conor would beat Aldo again..depends who uses their kicks more effectively. I think Holloway has a better shot because he's hitting his prime and he took Goobs to decision when he was 21.

I always thought the Frankie Edgar/Conor fight would have been good but he managed to dodge that one long enough for Frankie to just himself.

Alvarez is just ridiculously beatable though. He gets hit so much all the time.

He did KO Rockhold and has a fairly good chance of beating Whittaker.

Fair.

And he took the whole "Money" persona where he just talks about his cash flow and how other guys can't earn enough for him to bother fighting them. That's straight from Mayweather.

>RDA gets hit a lot even if he's tough as nails when he's on point but he kinda got USADA'd or otherwise lost a step it seems. I think I would pick Conor against him at this point.

I doubt RDA could ever make it back to Lightweight again. But I would see him beating Conor, seeing as he's got a similar pressuring style that we saw give Conor trouble against Diaz only he's a lot faster, crisper, technical and more aggressive. The first fight would have been easy money.

>Frankie Edgar/Conor fight would have been good but he managed to dodge that one long enough for Frankie to just himself.

Even now, Frankie would probably wrestlefuck Conor to death. Did you see how much of a shitshow he put Yair through? Our only hope now is that Khabib beats Ferguson, so we can finally see Conor get wrestled again.

>the Yoel hype train is dead
>one loss
Why are you acting like bisping has Whitaker level takedown defence ? I highly doubt bisping could survive the first two rounds that Whitaker faced.

Bisping got lucky when he faced Rockhold plain and simple. Rockhold2 would probably demolish him in a rematch, as would jacare and mousasi. Bisping is a paper champ and even he knows this, that's why he's been ducking everyone and trying to fight guys who haven't fought in years like gsp and nate Diaz
I highly doubt conor is going to fight again after the mayweather payoff, which is unfortunate because I'd love to see him get exposed. The guy barely beat a two week notice Mendes down at 145, I don't see how he could beat a healthykhabib

>tfw Veeky Forums has better mma discussion than /heem/

When monks cross class into bard it's an incredible thing.

cum fite me lad I will literally heem you into a living death

>Why are you acting like bisping has Whitaker level takedown defence?

Because his takedown defense is actually pretty damn good and because Yoel is a fucking meme. Mark my word, he's going on a downward spiral. Meanwhile Moose isn't even in the equation anymore and Rockhold3 is up in the air but I'd favor Bisping simply because Rockhold doesn't learn from his mistakes. Jacare is officially a gatekeeper and is never fighting for the title, period.

It's a shame /heem/ is such a shitshow.

>The Yoel hype train is dead
He'll continue to be an absolute killer until age catches up with him in two or three years. The dude is athletically gifted and started training later in life, so his body doesn't have nearly as much mileage as most fighters his age.

Fighter 6/Bard 2 with Weapon Specialization in Fisticuffs and Improved Grapple.
16s in Str/Dex/Con, 11 Int, 5 Wisdom, Irish Charisma.

I dunno

Don't let your hatred for casual fans blind you to the fact that Conor is legitimately a great fighter. The Diaz loss was the best thing that could have happened to him and I think if he returns to MMA after Floyd (which I think he will because he likes success more than money) he'll continue to do very well at LW.

McGregor is gonna lose to Floyde, plain and simple. Floyd is faster, more experienced, and has a better understanding of the sport while Connor is a phenomenal mma fighter but as a boxer Connor is far to slow and his movement is off. As an Irishman I will bet on McGregor cuz muh people and that big pay out, but probably gonna lose that money.

Yoel is garbage and hopefully will never be champ, cheats gotta get cut from the sport.

Idk why Bizbing was stripped, he is waiting for GSP if it ever happens. New owners are just money grabbing, and they were smart to do so seeing as Amanda pulled out of that card. Would have been utter trash paying for no title fights and a bunch of no-names fightin

BisGOAT wasn't stripped, the Whittaker/Romero fight was for an interim title. GSP will probably fight the winner of Maia/Woodley when he comes back in November or whatever. The fact there's currently an interim title forces a unification fight at MW. Even (((WME))) aren't so far gone as to have the champ fight someone else when an interim champ exists.

What martial arts does Connor know? He's an outlier striker in MMA.

Drunken monk obviously

>Traditional pugilism
>Capoeira
>Being a sick cunt

I don't know who the greatest alive is, but looking at mac and knowing his status, I'd say something like:

Strong Hero 5/Martial Artist 1
-greater melee smash
Str 14, Dex 18, Con 18
combat martial arts, defensive martial arts, dodge, brawl, improved brawl, weapon focus unarmed

I could see him having a level of fast hero for the defense bonus and/or tough hero for damage reduction, but I think more attack bonus would be preferable, and the iterative attack is gold

Really I don't know much about this kind of thing, so I may have hugely overstatted him.

why do I kill every thread I post in?

S E E T H I N G

The REAL Bruce Lee, not the Fake & Gay Bruce Jun-fan Lee.

He didn't mention Brazil but he said fucking Iberians which includes Portuguese because the are still Iberians.

>Jacare is officially a gatekeeper
You mean like bisping was for 10 years ?
I forgot moose wasn't in UFC anymore which is a shame because he was my favorite middleweight fighter. It's not going to be the same watching him crush cans at lelator. Anyways, you're overrating bisping. Hes getting old too, I don't think he has the ability or defence to survive a freak like Yoel. You seem to forget that Whitaker was handily losing to Yoel the first 2 rounds, I highly doubt bisping would've been able to make it out of those

dark heresy stats
WS 70
BS 35
STR 45
T 45
AG 60
PER 50
INT 30
FEL 45
WP 30
wounds 23
fate points 3
give him every wepon skill based mastered skill and paragon talent in dark heresy asention as well as temple training for assassins, if you saw him knock out eddie alveraz you would see he has no problem throwing 4 perfect head shots in 2 seconds and he can dodge and parry the shit out of take downs, look at his 13 second knock out of aldo, that was the best counter attack of all time in combat sports. he is pound for pound the best martial artist on the planet, for now anyway, cant wait for sage northcutt to kill him though.

>You seem to forget that Whitaker was handily losing to Yoel the first 2 rounds, I highly doubt bisping would've been able to make it out of those

What is playing possum and waiting for this guy to gas himself out?

why do MMA fans get so triggered when people compare MMA to pro wrestling? MMA's a real sport rather than a performance, but the way fighters hype their fights is very reminiscent of Pro Wrestling.

Connor's a big star partially because of his skill, but mostly because of his charisma and mic skills. If he was in pro wrestling he'd have a pretty standard braggart heel gimmick similar to Ric Flair.

>implying bisping can "play possum" and somehow avoid getting wrestlefucked to death by roidmero

We'll find out either way, there's enough bad blood between those two that they're going to fight regardless of whether Bisping retains his title or not.

But he's dead

Nah they're never fighting now. Bisping was ducking him when he was the #1 contender, he has no reason to fight him now given that he's probably retiring after 1 or 2 fights. Way I see it, he loses against Whitaker and then takes a fight against an easy opponent in Manchester as a swan song. If He beats Whitaker, he probably retires right there so he can go out on top, or takes the gsp fight if possible

How would you stat this slav, Veeky Forums?

>that's not Mike 'I prep for fights with 24 coke and booze orgies' Tyson

Mike Tython*