I sort of understand bitcoin but what the fuck is ethereum? How do you build applications on top of a blockchain...

I sort of understand bitcoin but what the fuck is ethereum? How do you build applications on top of a blockchain? What's a small contract? What does it mean they're programmable?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumbuilders.gitbooks.io/guide/content/en/what_is_ethereum.html
etherscan.io/address/0xc4afd5d629b8d4f12b39cf09beb20696a0423887#code
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>small
smart*

this is Veeky Forums my dude, nobody here knows how this shit works or what they're investing in.

This explains it nicely if anyone is interested ethereumbuilders.gitbooks.io/guide/content/en/what_is_ethereum.html

If you don't get it then you are not worth my time explaining it to you.

lel

>What's a small contract?

A tiny contract that is better than the bigger and complicated one.

Less paperwork = more profit. That's what chain of blocks is about

i laughed

ethereum looks to be more like a platform in the future...check out ada

pls go

y

Pls gtfo newfag
Lurk more

Normies reeeeeeeee

no

NO! WTF??
what is happening ???????? ???????? ??????? ?????????? ???

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

chill nig

lurk moar dumb roastie bitch slut

no

HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE?
HOW
LITERALLY
STUPID, you stupid cunt go back!!!!!

> mfw when my mum understands ethereum
> goes to etherscan
> open a random contract:

> etherscan.io/address/0xc4afd5d629b8d4f12b39cf09beb20696a0423887#code

> go to "switch to opcode view"
> literally a program on the blockchain

DURRRRRR what is a computa program DURRRRR

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO US????

didn't even read nig

then you are larping.
Please click on the link, at least.
Nobody can help you, if you dont...

i had already understood when i posted this nig

why did you post a question, when you know the answer minutes after reading the intro page?

> a Đapp is a tool for people and organizations on different sides of an interaction use to come together without any centralized intermediary

> mfw those buzzwords mean shit compared to just opening one random contract on the blockchain explorer

google.com

that's how i research. google shit, open 30 tabs, ask on 3 boards and 5 subreddits. in 60 minutes i'm an expert and by the end of the day i know the equivalent of a phd in cryptocoins

> that's how i research. google shit, open 30 tabs, ask on 3 boards and 5 subreddits. in 60 minutes i'm an expert and by the end of the day i know the equivalent of a phd in cryptocoins

Welcome to Veeky Forums where you have a bunch of faggots running around acting like they're new age warren buffets because they saw a video on youtube about stock graphs.

TL;DR - Don't expect serious answers here