>opens with a nigger

Just sold 100k.

yeah im done with crypto forever now. thx OP

FUUUUUUUUUUDGE.
SELL SELL SELL!
OH MY LORD!
SELL!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's a smart nigger, watch the first minutes.

>awright awright ma nigga good to be here
Nah I'm good

You guys don't understand the metaphysics

You clearly haven't ascended yet, judging a person on skill color rather than character, merit, knowledge and wisdom.

>You guys don't understand the metaphysics
>people don't think the universe be like it is, but it do

>understand metaphysics
>understand
>metaphysics
enjoy your linguistic trap

If you sell you don't understand the metaphysics

You don't innerstand the metaphysics

I innerstand that the metaphysical world is filled with more charlatans than the business one.

>I innerstand that the metaphysical world is filled with more charlatans than the business one.
And more geniuses than the business one.

Oscar M?

>You clearly haven't ascended yet, judging a person on skill color rather than character, merit, knowledge and wisdom.
>1:19:35
>Don't go to these sites! If you do you'll immediately be put on a list
I take back what I said, this nigger is a fucking genius

I have ascended now

that guy is hot

wrong

Who?
Topkek!
Because he's a wizard
wrong

Cryptocurrency
crypt = death
cryptography = encoded
We don't understand what happens after we die.

x1000 transcendental gains
gohelpfund.com

Saving for later, thanks user. Is he Catholic? If this wizard isn't in the Aristotelian tradition, he's worse than useless.

Wickedness

just another nigger spewing BS he thinks is transcendental to cucked beta neets with pictures he didn't even make. This thread makes me sick. Welcome nubiz! Bunch of pseudointellectual pajeet faggots.

which video do u recommend so we learn and aren't new?

He's not a Catholic. He has read Aristotle though.
Negative vibrations stay mad pleb.
What?

Physics >>>> Metaphysics

Take your pseudoscience bullshit mumbo jumbo and GTFO

There' no smart nigger

Don't listen to them, listen to us
discord.gg/USV36RY

>t. David Hume
Metaphysics ask the real questions, physics is just stumbling behind.

Metaphysics is the extension of logic and reason beyond what experiments are capable of testing. String Theory is a form of metaphysics, pleb. Go read another IFLScience article, lab-coat-worshiper.

No

I saw this image in a dream, once, before I ever saw it in real life. In the dream I drifted upward through a tunnel of eyes, all watching me with a kind and hopeful gaze.

Later, I ran into pictures like this, done by different artists, all depicting the same thing. But, I can't find anything written about the imagery. Several people have obviously had the same vision. What archetype underlies it?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=xGSkWIHC3lM

Do some research into kundalini and chakras

Also, here's my metaphysics joke:

I went to see a Metaphysician who specialized in Ontology. Unfortunately, he couldn't figure out how I was.

I have, but I don't know what to make of it.
What are you referring to, specifically?

PIC related
The image in the OP represents a person that experiences a kundalini awakening, symbolized by the two serpents rising up through the chakra centers.

I didn't see the imagery of serpents though. I only saw the endless tunnel of eyes.

Don't know how it's called, the OP image is from a tool music video. Also check out Alex Grey he paints "eye tunnels" pic related.

Yes, I have one of Alex Grey's books. The image you posted was also used on the cover of the book "DMT The Spirit Molecule"

Cool, I have seen the documentary. Doing DMT or Ayahuasca is definitely on my todo list. Is the book worth it?

Definitely. The book is very interesting, and it's probably still one of the only (public) studies done on the substance. I'd like to try DMT as well, but haven't yet. Only psilocybin.

>ingest poison
>get surprised by results

Your body produces DMT. It's literally in your bloodstream in small quantities right now.
Read more, user.

>poison

this

>muh godhead
>t. joe rogan

t. someone without direct experience

>God created the universe so that we could see his face by drinking lots of cough syrup.

>God created the universe so you could troll on Veeky Forums

>woke

Preddy gud, thanks OP!

Try to grasp this first before you deposit any currents of the sea into the banks of the river

youtube.com/watch?v=O97b_PAwlc8

That's not how eheogens work and why they are used.

>open source wealth
>programmable water

feel like i'm really expanding my consciousness here op thanks

Namaste

Bump

its simple. space and web. crystos are the same web called google. the google web creates spaces which is the lie you call blockchain. blockchain is how the spider of blackwidow google ensares the future with the glaive... more?

Underrated.