What would the God of the Internet be like?

What would the God of the Internet be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cult-of-kek
youtube.com/watch?v=qhlaa6k74Qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a lot of subtle things in this OP that I don't like. Well done

An idiot savant of the highest order.

A giant perv, but still not as big of one as mom nature. Chick is into some crazy shit.

Just see any chatbots or robot that enters into the wild world of social media. It's glorious.

>>/x/

A normal person's body, but with a hydra style head configuration. It always clashes with itself personalty wise unless it doesn't.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cult-of-kek

How can you possibly be posting on Veeky Forums without knowing this?

>God of the Internet is /pol/

Most of the posters on Veeky Forums aren't underage faggots.

Whatever it was, it's been dead for a few years now.
I imagine we'll be pissing on the grave any day now.

i thought the king of space was the god of the internet

Think about it.

>le kek xD
fuck off

It's amazing how much he resembles the angry, basement-dwelling, insufferably immature Veeky Forums troller...

>God of the Internet
>First post wasn't Lain
>visible confusion.jpg

Well, it's like he says.
>"The times they are a changing."

>The Maze of Tzeentch, also known as the Crystal Labyrinth, is Tzeentch's realm within the Warp. This maze is woven from the raw fabric of magic, threaded upon deceit and conspiracy. Of all the landscapes of the Warp, this domain is by far the most bizarre and incomprehensible, for its crystalline structures force travelers to view all nine dimensions simultaneously. This effect not only distorts the senses of any who intrude, but will also pulls apart their purpose and aspirations and turns them to insanity and despair. Unlike the realms of the other Gods of Chaos, it is not defended by Daemonic warriors, allowing instead for any intruder to become inevitably lost within its confines

He's already here.

I puked a little in my mouth.

Why don't you just organize "Traditional format" tourneys and matches with no Links, Pendulums, Xyz or Synchros, instead of swallowing Konami's cum and thanking them for it while hating the bitter taste of current YGO?

You know I just realized his bully boys were faceless. They were anonymous. Holy shit.

He has a surprisingly hard time counting to ten

The All Spider
>Alignment
Neutral
>Worshipers
People with nothing better to do.
>Domains
Animal, Charm, Destruction, Knowledge
>Sub-Domains
Catastrophe, Education, Fur, Lust, Rage

I'm not satisfied with the name, but I tried. Have at it Veeky Forums.

>What would the God of the Internet be like?

Internet is definitely a realm more suitable for polytheism.

I mean, Moot, obviously. First came the prophet Hiroshima and told us of anonymity, then came Moot and became a true God. While he lived, he taught his disciples how to revere him and made Snacks the head of the Church in his name.
And now it is up to us, his faithful believers, to wage war against the heretical masses until they either accept Moot as their one and only lord or die by DDOS, raids and shitposting.

Ye heretics of little faith.

>What would the God of the Internet be like?
Autistic.

Search your heart you know its true.

Nothing embodies the chaos of the internet than pepe/kek.

Why am I thinking they'd be some sort of Eldritch horror with the main manifestation being a tiny piece of the whole.

Like the Pale Night or Yog Sothoth.

Slaanesh....

Don't know who the God is, but this is doubtlessly his unyielding guardian.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhlaa6k74Qs

A horny autistic schizophrenic AI with multiple personalities that constantly argue with and joke with eachother.

I could get behind that

no we couldn't

>anonymous internet users lynched a black guy
Holy shit

Wait a second...
That symbol was never leaves!

Dead

Considering the book was written in 2001, I'd say he more resembles Something Awful and Usenet.
I never understood why he was throwing things around in his motel room tho. Was he just in signal withdrawal?

Shut up, Fred.

Probably gay.

You know what I don't get? And maybe it wasn't like this in the book I don't know, but i don't underatan how the fuck shadow hasn't figured out who Wednesday is. I mean I can understand him not getting the etymology of Wednesday and not making that connection, sure fine I get that, but how the fuck hasn't he put together the other signs. One eye, his fucking crows following everywhere, the name drops. I mean isn't this guy supposed to be pretty well read after his stint in prison?

You can tell me to shut up but you very well that God of the internet died before it could be conceived