“Will I make it?” edition

“Will I make it?” edition

How much money will my portfolio be worth in 6 months?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mgSjeYs
discord.gg/USV36RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REQ: 2x-3x
PRL: 2x
CND: 3x

60-80k

thanks for the answer, what's your portfolio?

All in on REQ my dude get rich or die trying

> will I make it?
> no Digibyte
> REEEEE

Jesus fucking Christ. What is wrong with you? You really think you're going to get Rich off of those three alone? My god man. Gl

you're the biggest retard lmao.

REQ easy 5-10x
PRL easy 5x
CND easy 5x

Will I make it guys?

No

Anything more constructive?

personally i think you're too diversified for 10k (AUD lmao) - focus on 2-3 coins you really think have potential

Stranger things have happened

PRL gang :)

Any advice Daddy?

Where is your fucking Trx?

My son would not own such a weak amount

Rate

Thoughts?

My girth has increased already, father.

What the fuck did you start with?
You've either been memed into a wallet without much potential near term growth, or you got in before all those coins pumped.

>All that REQ
For what purpose?
I still can't wrap my head around it's use cases. It's like some glorified Venmo smart contract which could easily be built ontop of any number of other chains, doesn't need to be it's own coin.

I'm not sure on this ENG stuff, but so far so good. Seeing how verge just hit the big time, there's clearly demand for anonymity in the market right now and Monero is outmoded, i'll give it some time and take profits every 2x or so.

Hehe, nothing personal kiddo

I have 1.9 LTC I bought at 202.

450 eur ATM.

I know it's nothing, however, until September I can alicate close to 1k every month, will I make it?

I'm thinking raiblocks, req, link.

I stared with £5k in April/may.

Thank god I know how to hodl

>PRL
>only 2x
really?

I had REQ since 4 cents which is why I still have so much, already sold off more than half.

Any good?

what made you buy into verge?

help

i dont want to get JUST’d when alts start tanking again

put your BTC somewhere else ffs
and with that much total valuation, there's no reason to have alts with 1% of your buying power.

>put your BTC somewhere else ffs
BTC is about to go on a Christmas miracle bull run

It had a shitlod if potential at 5 sats. It was obvious it was not going to stay there for long. It’s a shame it has taken so long see actual signs of development but it’s looking much better than 2/3 months ago

>Has £300k
>uses shit-tier mobile network

what makes you say that?
normies cashing in their christmas money?
I think they'll look at the graphs and realize 19.8k was a long time ago and figure out something else to do.
And with BCH on the scene, the bump's not going to be what it was during thanksgiving.

I have 21k, is this enough to have a diversified portfolio or should I focus on 2-3 coins atm?

And?

I'd suggest looking at what other people with 21k have done.
And then pick out what strategy you want to take.
Best idea is essentially divide your holds into a checkings and savings account.
What are your long term holds with some stability, what are your short term holds with instability but potential. Which coins are you going to use for liquidity?

Zen, WaBi and Siacoin are the MVPs today

Will i make 5k in 2018 daddy?

Derp forgot screenshot

so what do you think?

>LTC
>BTC
why do people insist on having more than 5% of their portfolio in these shitcoins?

what would you suggest as replacement?

literally anything else built on technology that isnt outmoded and has some utility built in

any comments welcome

Meant to put it in $$$.

What should I do Veeky Forums? Am I going to the moon?

I want to get rid of Stratis but I know that as soon as I do it will pop off, just like happened with XRP, XVG, RDD and probably others that I've forgotten.

Why do people hold XLM? I don't get it. They gave the tokens away for free. They should be worthless.

any specific advice?
more XMR? XRP? LINK?

thanks

convert xrp for link

why xrp?

Fuck no are you insane?

just set some fucking sell limits and let it sit.
You've got your funds evenly spread out over several shit coins.
Chances are two of them will 5x next month.
If you want to ball out, consolidate those investments. Say for example, do we really need a korean ethereum? Or is it just competing in a space with limited growth potential? Not to mock it's gains, I just don't believe in it.

Learn more about XLM.
And reconsider what it means for something to have value. Back in '99 and '06, you could go to any toys and get a Mew for free. Did that mean they were worthless?

Yeah Link or isn't bad. XLM is more reliable. Neither are any number of ICOs you can find on crush crypto in the last month. Just do your homework.

Ignore the BCH, how is my portfolio?

Sell trx and all in in wabi?

How much will I have 2018 EOY?

Probably less than what you have now.

Says the Link holder with a piss poot portfolio

Thanks for the advice user. I like the idea of consolidating ready for those big gainz when the time comes but there's so many coins that have the potential to break out it's hard not to FOMO.

Put some in UBIQ and DECRED, thank me later

>USD and flipped decimals and commas
>holds a bundle of shitcoins
>hasn't even read the thread

yeah, you're not going to make, but thanks for playing.

>tfw you are finally up 10k over your initial investment

What about this?

What is blockfolio?
What does it do?

Good picks? I put $250 originally but I lost a lot due to fees and a failed Shiftshape transaction that didnt give me back my funds.

Forgot this.

you think QSP has a similar potential?

Why would you fall for fun? dont listen to shills, do your own research

Link is a much better choice than BTC and LTC. It would be smart to put some of that into promising altcoins.

OP here. Should I sell some of my REQ and redistribute more into CND or is it fine as it is?

shill me on PRL

$12000

>>USD and flipped decimals and commas
how do i fix this

discord.gg/mgSjeYs

% Last 24hr

Give advice or don't.

I know I'm going to make it, but the question is: will I be set for retirement in 40 years, or will I not have to work in 10 years?

seeing more and more xby these days. interesting

surprised at the lack of icx in this thread
already has gave me 3x in a few days
i-imean it's a shitcoin don't buy yet
i need my verification to go through to buy more

Add a tadd of MONA if you want to complete your list.

you wont hafta work just minor day trades in 2 years bra : )

Ima canuck in same boat as you around 50k usd atm. i started looking at passive income now just invested 8k usd into cloud mining wish me luck bro. FUCK WORK FUCK TRUDY

Will I make it? 6 months? 1 year?

>cloud mining
can you give more details about this investment?

Eng got me steady gains, feelssaveman

When are you gonna cash out though?

research hashflare bitconnect genesis mining

he probably drops little here little there i hold bags of xvg and i know its a 1$ coin minimum so why drop all when he has chance at multiple millys

lol can you faggots add in how much you started with? jesus fucking christ

my initial was 4k cad in september of this year
im at just over 50kusd on my bet on xvg. hodling for dear life atm.

and that 4k cad was bout 500k xvg ive since lost half through shit trades and other investments now im a battle hardened crypto god thanks biz ; )

Started in June with 30k. I messed up hard holding alts through btc run.

How's my 6 month outlook looking guys?

Will I be a chad one day?

thats some strong faith in ripple

You'll definitely make it if you keep an eye on these dudes. Look a the signal channel, they're fucking 7/7 this week

discord.gg/USV36RY