Christmas dinner with my family

christmas dinner with my family

>wow user you're way too obsessed with money
>there's so much more to life you know
>what do you even want all that money for?
>if you keep going on like this you will wind up unhappy

I invested 2k in crypto and I was talking about how it went to 5k in a few months. I'm also starting my own freelancing business which is going to make me more money than wagecucking.

Wtf do I even say to this? My strategy is to maximize the amount of money I make while working at most 40 hours a week. Why do people insist on doing 'hard, honest work'? This shitty normie attitude is driving me crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/USV36RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

It's kind of gauche to talk investments, crypto, money, etc. with other people. Most people just aren't into it so you won't be able to have a good conversation anyways and it sounds crass. You'll be okay, just don't be an autist and discuss your other hobbies when people ask what you've been up to.

They're trying to keep you down and they don't even know it. That's the saddest part.

Now you will learn to hide your power level

If you were already too much of a dipshit to open your mouth about your financial plans just play along with their shitty emotional mumbo jumbo

What's your business? I'm in a similar situation

I had almost the exact same experience today. Made £770 sitting on my laptop while they played monopoly and they weren't impressed or happy for me in the slightest. Just calling me materialistic and shit, not knowing the first thing I'd do is clear their mortgage if I made it

>$5K
>lots of money

That's a good payoff but by no means is a lot of money.

You should focus on the social/technological/political implications, rather than your modest, vulgar portfolio gains.

2k to 5k in a few months? Ive gone from $800 to 3k in 2 months... and i dont brag about it to senpai.. geez.

I know this feel. Are we workaholic autists?

I do web development, mostly frontend. Not too hard and makes good money.

They didn't want to hear you keep talking about money. Seriously, I love you guys, but your family isn't Veeky Forums. Nobody cares about finances.

Say this" if that's is the case plz give money's "

I remember i busted my ass working this shit job. I tried my absolute hardest mentally and physically at the end of the day normies will call you lazy and find a way to complain do fuck em

sour grapes

Why would you clear the mortgage of ungrateful and envious dipshits? They clearly pretended not to be interested because you did and not them. Fucking people..

There is some kind of wagecuck narrative that anyone directly pursuing money has to be unhappy with it. Even if they work less than others and have vastly more free time for the things they enjoy. Its a coping mechanism they tell themselves so they feel better about missed opportunities.
You don't say anything because their bubble of denial is all they have.

How do you feel when your cousin brags about turning 2k into 5k?

I have unconditional love for my family and feel a prima facie duty to pay it off. They gave me 20k when I was in a very bad place and now I am reaping the rewards of their trust. They just don't get crypto and probably think I'm exaggerating

I got burned on that user who said he had 55 ETH on his laptop and his parents took it and put in a safe
Cuz they baught the laptop for him as a kid
I believed that shit
No more!
All "my family does not understand me and my crypto and resent me" slice of life stories are all bullshit.

Fair enough, user. You seem like a good and honorable person and I respect that. They don't seem like bad people either considering what they did for you. But just remember what happened today if you ever get to a place most people could only dream of.

no, they are really not. A lot of us are lazy, useless pricks that have somehow made a lot of money fast and our families are (probably fairly) confused/pissed off about it

>Why do people insist on doing 'hard, honest work'?

Anybody that's rich knows better than this.

Speak for yourself. I work a shitty job and seek knowledge with my free time to get somewhere in my life where I am financial independence to start a life with someone else and manage a small business of my own. I also really wish to get in invested in the technology of the future, like previous generations did in the 90's with computed and in the 00's with the internet, not just to accumulate wealth so I can retire in my 30/40's.

>theres so much more to life you know
yeah, but you cant do anything good in life without money, retard

>what do you even want all that money for?
to have a good fucking life instead of some fucking cucked bluepill life where you follow the cylical process of the universe

i agree with you user, people are fucking retarded and they think the ONLY WAY TO LIVE PROPERLY is to work 2 fucking jobs working 75-90 hours a week for fucking peanuts, and then put it all into a shitty 401k and then keep repeating the process until you become old enough to live on a fixed income and beige trousers then die penniless.

i work as a class A CDL driver for $20 a hour, 40 hours a week. my parents and my two best friends know about how much money ive made in crypto. theyre all happy for me, and ive gotten my dad some serious gains too as well as my two best friends. spread the wealth, dont just brag about it.

They can tell me how they made millions in crypto and I'd be envious, but wouldn't be sour about it. I'd be happy for him. If he had a douche attitude, then I'd be annoyed, but not by his success, just his attitude. There's a certain kind of person who gets upset when others succeed. I'm not that person.

Yes that's probably the smartest thing to do in the future. I'll just keep quiet about money and investments. Better get back to the good old conversations, like "why don't you have a gf yet?"

>truck driver

Jesus dude it’s good you’re in crypto bc your job’s gonna be automated really quickly.

I work in tech sales and there are tons of companies raising lots of money with the goal to automate your job.

Not to be a buzzkill, but aside from crypto, do you have a backup plan for when this happens?

That's a good idea. I'd rather have parents complaining about finances than relationships

This

Tbh I like having a job more than being unemployed though. I work at a somewhat interesting startup so it’s a cooler wagecuck opportunity.

How did you get clients? I'm an android developer and ive just started to market myself

>Silly user! There are more important things than spending all of your time thinking about money.

>Works at least half of the time they're awake for money they "don't care about"
>Constantly bitches about job
>But at least it's hard, honest work

Autistic shithead. Every normal child would do that for their parents if they could.

Mostly through recruiters, and some through word of mouth. The easiest route would be to contact some IT recruiters and tell them you're a freelancer looking for a project. They'll be happy to set you up with some potential clients and they will take a small cut of your pay if you choose to work for them. You could also contact some companies directly, but that's a bit more work.

Increase your investment even more by following some actual trend analysis, user

discord.gg/USV36RY

Cut them off, they have brainwashed mentalities and will sabatoge you.

>stop caring about money
>everyone is in debt except for me