CYOA - Dancing in the Moonlight Edition

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

My gift to you all, before I go to sleep.
Stay awesome everyone.

Beta of Altering History 2.0. Final version I'll make into pngs, but it's a hassle, and I'm tired.

Make builds at your own risk, as I plan to revisit and expand several power sections. There are several modifications throughout, but the most notable changes are to the choice of fates on the second page; would adore feedback on that.

Update for this when?

Vyora Arfaris

Class
>Sorceress
Attributes
>Str +++
>Def +++++
>Agi ++++ (+++)
>Int ++++++++++ (+++)
>Ski ++++
Blessing
>+1 Skill Point

Skills
Magical
>Catalysts
>Finesse
>Arcane
>Combine
>Barriers
Spiritual
>One With Nature
>Poisons
>Bloodlust
>Bindings
>Soul Spirit
Ethereal
>Indomitable
>Recall
>Pocketing
>Blessed
>Unleash
>Healing
>Wings

Monsters
>Arachnid 20
>Wolf 40
>Cerberus 70

Persona
>Age 5 (22yo)
>Beauty 10
Resources
>Library 20
>Alchemy 30
>Training 35
>Scavenging 40
>Map 45
>Bounty 50
>Low 70

Adventure with group more than alone. I can use Healing, Barriers, and Bindings to help the party. For fighting I mostly spam arcane bolt type stuff from the air. I can also make potions at the alchemy to help party out or to sell and trade.

Can someone give me the run down on Pokemon Personified lore so I don't have to read those 37 pages?

you're waifu is a slut

Tha's not funny.

>see that 99.9% of the population has turn into zeds
>that's 7 billion zombies
>already see this as difficult
>don't know how leveling system works either and so it may take years before level 100
>even then what's the point
>get to the bottom
>second wave and third wave to fuck up my day even more
Why is this CYOA so difficult, zeds were hard enough, now I gotta deal with monsters and other factions that aren't even from Earth. I almost just want to destroy the whole world, but instead I've got to slay all non-earthlings.

To stay true to it gonna be Human.
I like Seer, Pond Scum, Slavemancer and Winner, but I'll have to go with Seer since even though the chance is low, there's still other people out there to meet even though they may betray me too.Fuck why are there so many blockades

All the perks feel really good, but perhaps faster growth so that I can reach immortality quicker along with multitasking for whatever. Wise Hunter so I can fuck up every other non-earthling. If I wasn't already full, I would have gotten gaping maw and ate every fucker who invaded Earth.

I'm wary on picking any of the shield generators because it doesn't mention how long they last or what kind of damage they can take, so skip those.

This isn't power armor CYOA, but I wanna take it so bad just to look cool, can't do that though. Honestly, all of these choices are quite odd, I guess it's more of a you spawn with them thing and you don't gotta go find them, but still. I'll just take an energy generator that's portable so if I ever meet up with people, bam, instant power for who knows how long although this shop is always accessible so it always feels like a it depends thing.

If there's one thing that could greatly enhance this CYOA, it's types of scenarios, I remember seeing those in other CYOAs and it helps kickstart the imagination.

Although man, everyone is pretty much a zed, what's even the point of living.

well I've never read pokemon personified but based on the discussion within the threads that's what the lore boils down to.

Acheld?

I need a fuller changelog.

BBEG is an autist and doesn't see anything wrong with putting people to sleep forever or for what would ultimately be until most die from lack of water. No ones seems to realize this problem however. Meanwhile, surprise, having an entire population of super beings is a bad idea. Also, ancient evil consuming the world and nearly all the gods are petulant children who refuse to do their jobs. Do your job(s) and then GTFO ASP because shit will continue to be fucked regardless.

No, the secret ending is kicking Genesis in the dick until he surrenders, permanently solving the source of literally all of the world's problems and staying behind to fuck all of his sisters.

I just realized that's a reference to SMT

Isn't it easier to just off him and Genesis or will the Great God throw a hissy fit over "muh betrayal"?

There still needs to be a mind magic school other than telepathy to allow compulsions and other such things.

Is it possible to go full SMT and kill the Great God?

Great God will throw a fit. You have license to do anything short of killing her children, even beating the snot out of them or locking them in super prison forever is fine. Just not killing them.

>The figure of legend is the standard so there is not much to say.
>Mysterious wanderer sacrifice 40 points and don't worry about dying before your time comes. you can also swap 10 points of your things around if you ask me it is well worth the investment.
>Deity descended is the powerfantasy mode it kinda removes one of the major driving forces of the CYOA but i am not going to tell anyone how to have their fun
I would say it is a great addition to the CYOA

Is it possible to work with the Distorted Decadence or remnants of the First Kind to do the deed? What's the point of going Underground or Ragnarok if the Great God will immediately smack your shit down?

She can take your powers away.

It's worth the read.
Almost all of the companions are interesting to read through and it's not that long when you ignore the Moves and Items pages.
But here's a super fucking short version with lots of stuff omitted.
>Long ago the world went to shit.
>"Definitely Not Arceus" summoned some asshole from Earth to make the world unshit.
>Said asshole succeeded in unfucking everything, had a dick ton of sex and children, caused two major political figures/gods to seperate because one was obsessed with his dick, but never got it and the other wanted to kill him because the first one was obsessed with his dick, started a bunch of traditions and social reforms, and then fucked off saying, "if you guys fuck everything up again, some other putz will probably come clean up your mess."
>Time passes, the major political powers of the world slowly become complacent and the military and/or law enforcement becomes gradually more corrupt.
>A bunch of gangsters and mind dominating sex slavers rise to power to the point of threatening the main government and basically start their own country
>A creepy apocalypse cult begins to gain power and spread its influence across a newly unfucked part of the world
>bunch of idiots form a guild (previous Asshole may actually have started it, I can't quite remember), call themselves adventures, and go do adventurer stuff in the recently unfucked part of the world
>and also there are beauty pagans/talent shows, but nobody really
cares because they're too busy with the fighting tournament that's way cooler
>finally, "Definitely Not Arceus" decides things are sufficiently fucked to summon the putz spoken of by the original asshole
>you are the putz
>you fall out of the sky one day and wake up next to some autistic amnesiac and/or mute, adorable girl (pic related) who imprints on you like a duckling
>proceed to do whatever the fuck you want
Seriously, just read it.
It's a lot of fun to piece everything together.

Has access to the font of creation of the universe you're in, can't be willed away because it wouldn't change the fact that she is God. She's less YHVH, more Great Will/Axiom, but sentient.
Oh you can do whatever, she doesn't care much about that. One of the other Heroes was more of a neutral type, though that may have been because they didn't stay very long, they did their job and left.

What did you mean by the Shin Megami Tensei?

Kay sounds bad.

I'll give it a full read then. Thanks for the quick summary.

Except kill Decadence or Genesis, great. This situation is even more hopeless than SMT then.

Human
Charmer
Fast Learner, Fast Growing, Wise Hunter.
Personal Shield Generator with anti mage mod (1500)
A few batteries (1600)
Energy weapon gun (1900)
Radio (2000)

Not much in the way of fighting but I have a pretty cool shield to protect myself and I'm apparently a pretty good healer. Hopefully I can find a friendo to team up with.

Probably needy. I'll be good at making her feel appreciated and loved, and I'll be very affectionate. Seems like we would both be happy!

Human
Charmer
Fast Learner, Fast Growing, Wise Hunter.
Personal Shield Generator with anti mage mod (1500)
A few batteries (1600)
Energy weapon gun (1900)
Radio (2000)

Not much in the way of fighting but I have a pretty cool shield to protect myself and I'm apparently a pretty good healer. Hopefully I can find a friendo to team up with.

Probably needy. I'll be good at making her feel appreciated and loved, and I'll be very affectionate. Seems like we would both be happy!

The Great God doesn't give a fuck about Underground and summoned you to deal with Ragnarok.

Arceus got issues and might be autistic

>when you get to the characters and there's like over 50 of them
Wow, someone was really dedicated.

Then how can you even go Ragnarok in the first place? I can't see their plan ever succeeding given that the Great God is basically omnipotent.

Don't lie, the only reason you do that is because you get off on children being raped. That's seriously the only reason you'd purposefully post this one instead of the more updated version.

This gif awakened a need for jet boots that I never knew I had. I should include them in one of my CYOAs.

Misquote?

My kind of autism, won't get in the way or be a bother unless you pick them as a companion or kill their kids. why the fuck would you do that anyways?

>Except kill Decadence or Genesis, great.
Or anyone else that's related to the Great God. Meaning you probably can't kill D either.

being honest this is the better vertion

>Implying I take any of the little orphans as companions

>This version is better because one of the orphans got raped.

There's no reason you'd keep the old version in that case.

Yes. Time for bed.

>Why the fuck would you do that?
Decadence is evil and Genesis is literally behind everything bad that's ever happened, he got his start all the way back when he helped the First Kind capture and rape his sister and has been part of every world ending event since.

Genesis is pic related. Decadence's chaotic stupid attitude is just as bad.

D isn't a child of the Great God if i remember right, so it should be fine.

>Impervious 3 requires the max-point fate
Damn.

The Great God didn't do anything when the Darkness raped the world.

The Great God won't do anything when the End rapes the world.

I just toght that that made more sense for her back story and drives home that no one is safe and that even then she still has hope
kind of like Sakura from Fate

>Decadence is evil
Not really. She just does things for the shits and giggles. All you need to reform her is give her the Shaymin pussy and she'll be quiet.

>Genesis is behind everything bad thing
That is an exaggeration.

>He helped the First Kind capture and rape his sister
Amew surrendered herself and was visited by Meliorate, but refuse to tell him what was going on.

The irony in that pic is that Genesis form of utopia did work. The main problem with it, is that you get ass hats who want more than they already have.

Shota is the last of his kind because his people tried to usurp Genesis and take over the world despite already living in paradise.

It makes sense for a character to be retconned in like the fifth version to be raped and full of drowsey cum and AIDS? Come off it, it's just your fetish.

>Sakura
Edgy for edginess' sake. I don't know how anyone can defend writing like that.

First she's full of rape worms. Then we realize that she's raped everyday by her adopted brother (while thinking of Shirou at that), then we learn that whenever her worms start acting up and Shinji isn't around to rape her, she'll go out into the streets and seduce the first old man she finds to fuck her. It's like someone was trying to invent triple cucking.

>Not really
She just came out of prison for trying to destroy the world.

>That is an exaggeration.
This is a lie.

>Amew surrendered herself.
Sorry user, but Genesis gave them the technology and helped them with their plan to capture and rape Amew in the first place. Granted he did it all with the purpose of backstabbing them so that they'd be genocided, but he did it.

>not just slapping their shit every time they try and end the world
>not sealing them up where they won't a problem
>not turning those orphans into unstoppable warmachines to guard the world and help you protect it
>not banging thier wives, sisters and daughters throughout

>not becoming a hero so great they won't need a god

But won't the End fuck over her children? Besides, she didnt interfere against the Darkness because the previous Hero was already working for her. If you decide to help D and actually succeed she might stop relying on random people and finally start doing shit herself.

She's completely selfish, amoral and happy about genocide. She's not evil in your eyes only because she's a hot girl. If she were some creepy old guy in black robes your wouldnt feel that way.

>not banging thier wives, sisters and daughters throughout
Well banging D's daughter is almost mandatory.

I like this one. Are there any expansions for it?

>going to pick the automotron
>you just cofee up until you're not tired
tfw you die of a heart attack later in the day

worth maybe though, depends on her laugh

>that you get ass hats who want more than they already have.
I'd settle for Mega-evolution but this 'Prophesied Hero' gig is pretty cash.

It makes sense in the depresing and contrasting stile of the last part of the novel she is like Shirou a good person but incredibly twisted thats kind of what I like about them as a couple

Even just one of those things is edgy and retarded, but when you pile them all up like that, it's completely comical and you can't take it even remotely seriously.

How on earth will it work? Genesis will go full lawfag and won't settle for anything less. Shota's people aren't full fledged lawfags and their utopia is definitely not what Genesis has in mind.

>couple
Why would you put your sword in the wormslut?

>She just came out of prison for trying to destroy the world.
Because she was bored and knew she couldn't get away with it.

>Genesis gave them the technology
Other way around, they gave him technology

>Helped them with their plan to capture and rape Amew
She probably wasn't even raped just inseminated, not too mention she lived in whatever their capital was. He didn't need to do anything for her to get captured.

>She's completely selfish, amoral, and happy about genocide.
That is a Giratina for you.

>But won't the end fuck over her children.
You got a literal Cressila on their team, they are fine. I mean being put to eternal sleep and living out your wildest fantasies can't fuck you up, I'm pretty sure D has a plan to stop people from dying in their sleep.

Any cyoa with waifus that are a little weird and not normie

user, it became clear to me just now, you're the Devil's Advocate who always says the villains did nothing wrong in this CYOA. Nobody should ever talk to you because you don't ever adapt to their arguments and just repeat the same point, for like a year by now.

True thats why is contrasting this is the part that also the most comical
I wouldnt but It kind of makes sense that Shinji would find someone like him atractive Hell he even betrays his ideals and dies for her

Alchemist CYOA, one of the waifus is a woman being raped by her assistant while she slowly degenerates to the intelligence of a house pet.

It's basically Naruto.

The BBEG is Madara Uchiha.

That's degenerate and horrible, not weird!

Shota's people only got genocided because they literally tried to kill him and take control of time. Genesis literally left them alone in their paradise until they got greedy and betrayed him first.

According to the cyoa the paradise, Shota's people was living in was the type of paradise Genesis wanted for everyone. A still place in time with everyone united and was most likely an experiment on him trying to figure out if his idea would work.

The irony behind Genesis dream of utopia is that the Darkness gave him his utopia, but on the opposite side. It became a still place and everyone was united, but instead of it being peaceful it became a living hell.

Where's Kaguya?

It's both.

Also one of the other waifus goes out of her way to cuck a nice girl who liked you, poisons her, forces her to leave or face death, then locks you in the basement.

*Shirou
I don't know why I confused his name with Shinji kek

That's in Plus.

See, comical edginess and rape does not make someone a good waifu in my books, or a sympathetic character.

>Elemental (Fire)
>Knight
>Gaping Maw, Arcane Strike, Faster Growth
LET THEM BURN
>Power Armor(1000)
>Basic Information Package(950)
>3 Power Cells(800)
>Energy Generator(700)
>Portable Shield Generator(200)
>Communicator(100)
>Player Database (0)
WEAPONS? I DON'T NEED WEAPONS. I AM THE WEAPON. I AM MIKE TYSON IN A POWER ARMOR ON FUCKING FLAMES.
>Second Wave
KILL THEM ALL.
>Third Wave
KILL THEM ALL.

>That is a Giratina for you.
Not an arguement.

>You got a literal Cressila on their team, they are fine.
If i'm not mistaken, the main reason the Great God summons you was to stop D. You wouldn't be summoned if the Great God was alright with D's plans. The Great God still cares about the inhabitants of Constellia to an extent.

>I mean being put to eternal sleep and living out your wildest fantasies can't fuck you up, I'm pretty sure D has a plan to stop people from dying in their sleep.
D failed before with the Darkness. This plan won't necessarily succeed. Besides, the idea of endless dreams doesn't necessarily imply lucid dreaming. It's possible you'd simply go through one good dream after another and lose your sense of self, which is basically death.

Shinji prefers his onee-san anyways.

So its less SMT Law and more actual communism? Great.

>Where's Kaguya
Plus+ will have the Ultra Beasts and lore with the Great God according to Italics.

Too bad Italics decided to get kidnapped by the Yakuza or something before posting it.

Anyone who doesn't choose the automaton is a complete r-tard

I think the simpatetical part is that at the true end they dont stay fixed in the edgynes but move on with their lives

>Not an argument
Alright you got a point. At least she's honest about how shit she is.

>If I'm not mistaken, the main reason the Great god summons you was to stop D. You wouldn't be summoned if the Great God was alright with D's plan.
>The Great God still caring about the inhabitants of Constellia.
You also have the problem of a civil war breaking out because of retards in the desert worshiping their loli goddess and telling the government to fuck off and a criminal empire opposing the children of god with one of them wanting to rape one (Psychic Warlord and Amew) who has a plan to attack the capital city.

You also have the Imperial Police being the Gestapo and are zealots who might betray the Great God's children and committed incest for generation for super soldiers.

>D failed before with the Darkness
That was more of Genesis fault than D.

>This plan won't necessarily succeed
This is also true.

>true end
We weren't talking about Unlimited Blade Works though.

Wait is this it? Who are the prey the beginning is talking about?
>inb4 it means humans
Feels like there could be more to this, other than being just a character customization.

Sakura doesn't ever lose the rape worms iirc.

>Too bad Italics decided to get kidnapped by the Yakuza or something.

Italics, 2016
>If I could speak and write Japanese and had the chance. I would go work for Type Moon.

He's living the dream and making Sony money, user.

Is there a consensus on picture using in CYOAs? I'm no artist, should I just Google whatever's appropriate and snag it?

Italics can enjoy life after they give us what we were promised!

Don't use trashy images.

On a more serious note, Italics posted a remake to Style of Life, a few weeks ago and told us he's working on a magical cyoa inspired from the Nasuverse.

So I'm sure he'll deliver sooner or later. Its like the Tsukihime Remake.

What if there's artistic nudity? Nothing sexual of course, but nudity fits the theme, in a way.

>The Great God still caring about the inhabitants of Constellia.
The Great God regularly listens to and answers to prayers. A non-intervention policy is not necessarily cruel or uncaring.

They literally live hapily ever after
But yeah we all know which is the real true ending
I think she does after killino Souken

Can't have nudity on Veeky Forums. Your CYOA could be about sex with cthulhu or getting turned into a succubus and raping people into your slaves, and they're still fine as long as there's no nudity. But one nipple and you're out.

>There are people who would side with Underground.
>The founder of Underground only created the organization after throwing a massive bitch fit and couldn't handle the banter of "It was just a prank, bro."

There's nudity up on the character art thread right now though

>Being denied immortality and a reward for sacrificing thousands of years of your life to preserving the government
>Thinking making your own country isn't justified

I don't like how they were raped but I also don't like hoe they had the mysterious ring option removed.