CYOA - No Time For Snacks Edition

Previous thread: Next thread (beta): Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1CwO4KqTglodHhsOUVqNTFzeWc?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Now I feel bad and am a sad panda.
And I'm not even OP.

You should feel bad for bumping this.

try again

> It's gonna outlive the other thread.
Hory Shit.

How did Pokemon Personified get away with taking over majority of the previous thread before philosophy lmao?

post builds, maybe even do RP

PP, Traveller, and some other CYOA have meat we can dig our teeth into, something other CYOA lack enabling them to come out of nowhere and re-dominate a thread every now and again.

[Post about the Culling]

Hey bliss, if you're around, how do the stats relate to actual capability, like, what can each class do with their standard stats

He's refused to elaborate on that ever since the first release.

Fyi don't let the thread name trick you into fatposting. Fatposting carries a 30 day ban.

Did you get reeducated, fatposer?

a cyoa where you design your forced "reeducation" camp for fatties when???

It was extremely annoying. They kept banning me and I kept appealing, and winning. I'd still keep getting banned for fatposting though. It was very odd as if the mods doing the banning are not the ones reviewing appeals. The annoying part was having to wait 3 days to appeal though. I no longer fatpost now. It's better for my diet anyway. I'm on keto now. I can eat all the protein and fats I want as long as I don't eat carbs. It's great. This morning I ate a plate full of deep fried sausages with mayo.

I have a dinner suggestion for you ...

I'm not allowed to post that anymore either. They take away everything I love.

>I'm not allowed to shitpost anymore
Frankly, I am quite glad about this.

People always ban what they fear

It's not shitposting. I just don't like loneliness and silence. Last thread I got that whole pokemon, space and philosophy discussion going and the thread became a lot more active. I just don't want to be alone.

I liked it

Any strong reactions to the addition of this to Altering History:

Homeland (free; Shared World Only) You can establish a sanctuary against those that would do you or your people harm. This can only be done in your starting region, or in a new location that is the place in the world where your heart most feels at home. Your sanctified area grows at a rate of one mile per day in all directions, to a maximum of 100 miles. It will not overrun an existing homeland of another player. If you establish a second homeland, the first one shrinks at the same rate as the new one grows.
All players can sense when they are near (a few miles) the homeland of another player. If you enter the homeland of another player then your magic is significantly weakened, and your strength and speed is reduced by one level, to a minimum of 0.

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Uncensored version:
Uncensored version:

Uncensored version:
Uncensored version:

Uncensored version:
Uncensored version:

Although that goes great with my original, old elven king in australia build; it does seem to promote passive, defensive play. + what about continental movements and the likes?

You're the one who's responsible for the thread losing a third of its speed, aren't you? It happens whenever you get banned and can't do that?

Uncensored version:
Uncensored version:

Good points, though I would point out that 100 mile radius is not a large area. It's not big enough, for example, that you'd really be able to do any of the Quests. It's meant more as a "retreat" option.

I'm still considering it. Trying to come up with the best solution which will allow those that want to be essentially invulnerable to be so, without allowing one unkillable murderhobo to stomp over everyone else's civilizations unstoppably.

As far as continental movement, I can add a line in there easily enough.

ITS NOT AGAINST THE LAW

I'm getting way more points than I'm comfortable with.

Embrace the truth.

I love your cyoas because they're very generous and rewarding for those of us without a ton of fetishes. In this cyoa for example I can get by with possession from BLUE and maybe a bit of RED. Very manageable.

Is it normal to possess 90% of those fetishes? Is that intended? Is that why they're so vanilla?

He ran a poll to gauge the average amount of fetishes people have. This is a blue board. Most votes were in the lowest category, so he balanced around that.

Had to fix an error Acheld pointed out and made some other pretty big changes.

Sati-Anat

>Time and Place to be Determined by RP World
>Figure of Legend
>Wizard
>Strength & Speed Level 0
>Reflexes & Reaction Level 2
>Impervious Level 0
>Regeneration Level 1
>Non-Reactor
>Endurance Level 0
>Super Senses Level 2
>Diet Level 2
>Sanitary Convenience Level 1
>Iron Gut
>Beauty
>Flight Level 1
>Mage Eye
>Divination, Beastmaster, Blessed One, Stormsage, Spirit Singer, Firedancer, Earthdancer, Winddancer, Waterdancer, Binding, Illusion, Defiling Major
>Teach Minor Divination and Spirit Singer
>Telepathy, Master of Motion, Shapeshifting,Enchanting Minor
>Personal Omni-Wear
>The Slow Pace of History
>Rage
>Weak
>Sorcerer Supreme
Telepathy, Master of Motion, Shapeshifting,Enchanting upgraded to Major
>Multiplayer Build

Sitmut-Nefert's kinder, gentler sister. Ready for magical historical adventures! I'd like to be able to teach even more schools of magic, but I'm not sure what to give up. Since I have lots of other good things for protection, I might drop Regeneration in order to teach Stormsage or something.

Mars returns!

Nice to see someone using their powers for good!

Just 29, thought worse.

Mainly because there are some of my favorites missing.

What if the fetishes come and go, user? Say, if you obsess for a few days over one of these fetishes every year or so?

Vyora Arfaris

Class
>Sorceress
Attributes
>Str +++
>Def +++++
>Agi ++++ (+++)
>Int ++++++++++ (+++)
>Ski ++++
Blessing
>+1 Skill Point

Skills
Magical
>Catalysts
>Finesse
>Arcane
>Combine
>Barriers
Spiritual
>One With Nature
>Poisons
>Bloodlust
>Bindings
>Soul Spirit
Ethereal
>Indomitable
>Recall
>Pocketing
>Blessed
>Unleash
>Healing
>Wings

Monsters
>Arachnid 20
>Wolf 40
>Cerberus 70

Persona
>Age 5 (22yo)
>Beauty 10
Resources
>Library 20
>Alchemy 30
>Training 35
>Scavenging 40
>Map 45
>Bounty 50
>Low 70

Adventure with group more than alone. I can use Healing, Barriers, and Bindings to help the party. For fighting I mostly spam arcane bolt type stuff from the air. I can also make potions at the alchemy to help party out or to sell and trade.

I'm at 72. Is that good?

>incest is a black fetish
I'm actually triggered.

Do I receive points if your CYOA just gave me a new fetish?

>pee is a black fetish
I'm actually triggered.

>I'm getting way more points than I'm comfortable with.
Embrace your deviancy user!

>What if the fetishes come and go?
Hard question, doesn't happen to me, take points for what you are comfortable on taking points for and use your conssion I guess.

>I'm at 72. Is that good?
Very good, but your not quite at my level yet. Keep fapping tho and you will get there.

>incest is a black fetish
I like incest, but technically black fetishes are suppose to be taboo fetishes and incest is pretty taboo.

>Do I receive points if your CYOA just gave me a new fetish?
Yes

>post builds, maybe even do RP
Shieeeeet. I was going to but Tok posted OC. Next time.

Sweet. Release the beast. Build soon.

>no cyoa about being user's girlfriend

How do I make futanaris in this?

Becoming one or turning others into them?

Turning others.

>How do I make futanaris in this?
Green eromancy: Transform
Black Eromancy: Curse
Purple Eromancy: Parasite

If you want yourself to become a futa, you can just get pretty much any "Girl option" in the corruption section.

>tfw your top fetishes didn't make the cut.

Beaten to the punch by author.
Also wasn't sure if Transform worked, but apparently it does.

Thanks, my man.

>taboo fetishes
Where do you live that only the black fetishes are taboo. Also, what the fuck is wormhole supposed to be.

not gonna lie, a little disappointed.

I hoped for something bigger as well. WAY bigger.

I just sort of expected that the fetishes would actually impact you and you could live out fantasies. I don't really care for these powers.

That's what I expect my woman to say should I ever get one.

>what the fuck is wormhole supposed to be.
Its when you have a portal in like a onahole and fuck the onahole and the portal leads to a girls pussy so when you fuck the onahole you fuck the girl essentially.

>not gonna lie, a little disappointed.
What was disappointing?

The system it works in feels needlessly complex and convoluted, and the powers connected to them also feel overly confusing.

It's not that your CYOA's are by any means bad, they just feel difficult to 'break into'. Maybe I'm just dumb.

Someone just shared me a vid of irl nipplefuck on Facebook.
I blame your influence.

On the up side, now i know that you're the real deal tho.

>What was disappointing?
I can only talk for myself, but I expected more depth, I guess.
Also, meaningful ways to interact with the world at large. Like, some kind of goal or even just people that I could fuck with.
It's probably just that my expectations were different, because I expected lewd necromancer and not super sex magic turbo edition.

Post link on /trash/ sister thread.

Yellow Points
>6
Green Points
>3
Blue Points
>3
Purple Points
>12
Pink Points
>4
Red Points
>9
Black Points
>6

Primary (Purple)
Secondary (Red)

Mana Regeneration: Abyssal Summoner and Mana Leech

Purple Spells
>Summon Tentacle (Upgrade)
>Incubate (Upgrade)
>Spawn Monster (Upgrade)
>Spawn Parasite

Red Spells
>Drain Strength (Upgraded)
>Bind (Upgraded)
>Hex

Boons
>Immortality
>Mana Conduit
>Mana Resrvoir

Purple Corruption
>Corruption
>Eldritch Dreams
>Summon

Red Corruption
>Sadist
>Rapist

Well, I guess now I just have to go find magical girls and I'll fully transform into a hentai villain.

I support this user's summary.

Yellow: 0
Green: 1
Blue: 5
Purple: 2
Pink: 12
Red: 9
Black: 1

Primary: Pink
Secondary: Red

Mana Regen: Divine Radiance (Pink)

Pink: Summon Deity (1). What is she like user?
Pink: Empower (Upgraded Bind from the red school) (10)

I have several points left so might as well grab immortality.

I have to spend 6 pink corruption points, so my deity is a Sadist (1), I'm her slave (3), she likes denial (5), and she's a yandere (7). Is going over in this section bad? It talks about hitting the minimum but not a maximum.

This was really cute, thanks for sharing friendo.

Arbitrary distinction between fetishes, for one. As an example, my biggest kink is watersports, which is black. But that's my only black kink, which means if I want to buy the spell that makes people piss themselves then that's all I get for one of my two schools. And I have to become a cannibal or undead.

Not the user you're replying to, but it bothers me that my biggest fetish is not only not represented, but the section that represents it most closely has nothing to do with it.

Fetish being pregnancy.

>Its very complex
I know, I have been heading in that direction with my CYOAs since people say they like my build heavy CYOAs. Some people like you didn't like Infected becouse it was so complex and confusing. I will do a strawpool to when Eronomicon has been out for a while to see if how well received the Eronomicon and Infected were and if I should try and make simpler CYOAs or if I should keep doing complex CYOAs.

>irl nipplefuck on Facebook.
SAUCE!

Impregnation is yellow.

I know, but none of the yellow abilities have anything to do with it.

Also, it has impregnation and hyper pregnancy, but not regular pregnancy. Which is just weird.

Censoring this masterpiece
You disgust me TokHaar

user get the Boon:Hidden Power
or
Get Pink Eromancy and get the spell: Divine Gift

Well there where like 90+ fetishes and I could not do every fetish justice.

*Edit* No you already disgusted me so this would be.. You, got more pure?...

Well, it's not so much that it's not included. It's that it is, effectively, included but then the actual spells in that section have nothing to do with it.

Don't get me wrong, I love the CYOA and made a build that I'm very happy with. It just strikes me as odd the way you have yellow set up.

>Censoring this masterpiece
>You disgust me TokHaar
Not every man is brave enough to gaze upon the true Eronomicon and behold its terrible wonders.

>was disappointing?
I thought the spells would be more like 'power related to fetish' than just straight up 'spell that fulfills your fetish'.

eyyy Kids wanna climb some mountains?

Yellow 1
Green 2
Blue 1
Purple 3
Pink 5
Red 2
Black 0

>Primary School Pink
5 Points
>Divine Radiance
Mana Regeneration
>Summon Deity Upgraded
>Empower Upgraded (Summon Tentacles Upgraded and Incubate Upgraded)
>Power Word Stop

>Secondary School Green
2 Points
>One with Nature
Mana Regeneration
>Shrink
>Enlarge

>Boons
7 Points
>Immortality
>Embrace Corruption

>Corruption
3 Pink, 1 Green, 5 Any Color
>Nymphomaniac
1 Pink
>Orgasm Denial
3 Pink
>Fairy Rapists
2 Green
>Elf Girl
1 Colorless
>Magical Wardrobe
2 Colorless
>Mana Tanks
4 Colorless
>Spirited Away
5 Colorless

>Be sexy elf
>Live in the forest
>Be sex slave of beautiful nature Goddess
>Giant boobs, fairies, tentacles and eggs
Unf.

I chose Shrink and Enlarge so fairies can be human size and go back to normal, but if they can do that themselves, then I'll probably take Invigorate Upgraded instead, which is what I had anyway before looking at the corruption section.

Strength 1 (8)
Defense 2
Agility 4 (10)
Intelligence 3 (7)
Skill 5 (7)

Class
-Noble

Blessing(Stat points for Agility, Intelligence, and Skill)

Skills
Physical
-Tempered
-Willpower
-Enhanced
-Overdrive
Magical
-Catalysts
-Arcane
-Blink
-Mana Sphere
Weaponry
-Bladed Arms
-Stamina
-Marksmanship
-Overcharge
-Blunt Arms
-Enchantment
Ethereal
-Indominable
-Pocketting

Licenses
-Ruins
--/w Twilight
-Glacial

Resources
-Forge
-Library
-Alchemy
-Market
-Healing
-Scavenging
-Map
-Club
-Bounty
-Low
-Training
-Campsite

Kind of a hit and run expert with a specialty for high end gear.

>>/trash/10516522
Dunno if I am linking this properly
Whatever

Of course I am not, I wouldn't be a giant faggot otherwise

Do green fetishes count if you're not transforming someone to have them? E.g., if I just like amazons does that count as gigantism and muscle growth or does that only count if I fantasize about turning someone into an Amazon?

You need a third > for cross-board links.

You need three maymay mouths for other boards.

>can't become a lich girl unless you're mentally fucked enough to benefit from picking black magic
>can't become a lich guy at all
nani

Oops. Only get Divine Radiance for Mana Regeneration. One With Nature has to go.

You can embrace corruption and then grab it

Okay?

I was just saying why I didn't like it, not that you should change it.

>78 points
I am one with the filth of the earth
also if i take internal ley lines and mana tanks what happens

wait, does that allow you to get only one black point and 4 of the other colors? Because having to take any of the other black corruption traits would be pretty terrible desu.

Tok. Come to the fucking discord regularly so I can discuss my fetishes with you, have you realize I'm the stronger one, then we can fight to the death.
It'll be great!

Pls provide input on builds and answer questions Tok;_;

>Start working on CYOA again
>Next part of the CYOA is a really boring part to make and also hard to write well
>Can't just skip it because it's an important part
This is what I get for prioritizing looks

I knew without even looking Green would be my favorite school.

Why is it always green?

>Pls provide input on builds and answer questions Tok;_;
No! it's time to fap now! I have seen several good builds I need to fap to!

Also updated Eronomicon 2 times, the newest version can be found on my google drive.

>Changelog
>Enslave: Before you diden't needyour slaves to wear the collars, u just needed to equip the collar and then you could remove it, it has now been fixed
>Spawn Parasite and Monster: before they had the Requirement: Oviposition, this is a type since I called Incubate Oviposition and I forgot to change it when I released Eronomicon.