Hey warboss?

Having dozens of Dakkas on our tanks makes little sense because if you have enough room to mount so dang many dakkas then you'd also have had. enough room to mount a bigger main gun, (and it's almost always better to mount a bigger main gun.) furthermore we would be able to use the extra room to improve our turret traverse, treads or reload rate and you have a tank that's almost just as good engaging multiple targets and vastly better at dealing damage to the tougher enemies.

>We fight so many people at once that having so few guns wouldn't cut it ya git!

That still doesn't make a lot of sense though. If they are too tough for your boys to beat then having a bunch of small guns are going to be more ineffective. If your small guns work then something like canister shot from your big guns would be more effective at clearing out massed infantry than your small guns. Small guns are for infantry but not in clumped up in hordes, where the big gun would be just as good. Even then, it would make more sense to mount it as a secondary gun on the turret to save space.

Oi! You louzy git! I oughta knock yer gob wit' me bosspole. Moar dakka don't necc...nezza...need ta mean more as in numbas! It cud mean more as in bigga gunz!

Get outta here 'fore I take yer 'ead off with me klaw!

I fucking hate ork posting.

Den hide da fred, ya grot!

diminishing returns for times invested. It's easier for the Mek Boyz to make a two S8 cannons than it is to make one S9 cannon so it end up with more dakka. You're thinking on a small per tank basis but you need to be thinking about the whole army. Plus having only one big gun creates whole SECONDS of time where the tank isn't firing. Furthermore, strapping smaller, faster dakka is cheap and fast.

wuts wiff the ummie?

Roight, even humies wouldn't - waaaait...

>Ork complaing about having many small dakkas instead of one big dakka
>Not putting the big dakka on top of the small dakkas

>Putting dakka on ork vehicles in 8th

All Ork vehicles are battering-ram tier now.

stzu or oï krump ya ya git

>The Mekboy's dilema: Which is shootier, more dakka or bigger dakka
The only right answer is to have a single enormous gun and then fill all other unoccupied space with big shootas.

What about more bigger dakka?

What about faster dakka per second?

>trying to revive a dead meme

Why. Let this faggotry be forgotten.
It's pathetic on too many levels.

dat's stupid dat is, we'z should put the big shoota on first, den we straps anutha big shoota to it, and a bunch of not as big shootas to the big shootas, and add a fing on da back for lobbing grots with little shootas at da enemy, dat way we gots dakka on dakka dat shoots grotty dakka. den we paints it green.

>necromancing this thread
Back to the old habits, eh? Really still trying to push your failed meme?

I think it's a pretty good meme myself.

I'm not OP, I just like ork threads

>dis git

Dat's flash

>and it's almost always better to mount a bigger main gun.
Have you seen the Killkannon? It's probably better to just have 4 rokkits.

Oh, we only needed small guns on our tanks so that Weapon Destroyed's didn't automatically turn into Immobilised's on our transports

I don't even bother with Big Shootas on my Battlewagon any more. It's expensive enough naked.

Youz gotta hav' sum'tin for da boys in da back to do. Othawize they'z mess up all da mek's bits an' gubbbinz.

AAAAA
SAV- SAVI- LOOTA OF DA YOONIVERSE

>necromancing this thread with retarded posts

As expected.

Whats easier for an ork to make? Some kind of giant grape shot cannon or a tank strapped with random guns? A normal human would probably be afraid to modify a tank to survive cause muh machine spirit, eldar cant even fix tanks unless they can sculpt wraith bone.

>den we paints it green

> 'Erritik! Ya alwayz paints it RED!

>All Ork vehicles are battering-ram tier now.
>Implying this is a problem?

Da boyz jus' need ta get in da foight fasta, den krump da gitz. Dakka is jus' supposta be loud an' 'elp da boyz get in da mood. If ya blast some git in da face 'fore da foight starts, its jus' a gud laff.

>Whats easier for an ork to make? Some kind of giant grape shot cannon or a tank strapped with random guns?
its not that it works, its that they BELIEVE it works. WAAAGH! and all that.

>dis git again
Stupid 'umie, no wonda youz always fallin' ta da Rooiniz Powaz, can't even ignore tingz wot ya hatez.

That's dumb, because even small arms fire will render guns on tanks inoperable, so it's better to have multiple smaller guns so that one guy with a pistol won't make your tank useless in the first ten seconds of the battle.

>necromancing again and again

You never get tired of the same routine. You always did this in the past with these threads of yours.