twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

ICON GANG

vocaroo.com/i/s1AIVwk7Xng0

there we go. sat ath any second

merry christmas user

Beautiful

Yeah good luck with this fucking mountain

once it starts going through people will fomo, had a 30btc wall at 1400 sats and it went through in 2 mins

slowly but surely cutting through faggot

Just look at how much is being bought right now + incoming news tomorrow and more before EOY.

meanwhile were slaying that wall nigger

aaaand we slayed it

MOOOOOOOON U POOR FAGGOT

ITS DOWN LOL

>everything red
>ICX on ATH
literally chadcoin

ESKEDDIT!!!!

ICX IS A WALLIVORE
>ICX IS A WALLIVORE
ICX IS A WALLIVORE
>ICX IS A WALLIVORE
ICX IS A WALLIVORE
>ICX IS A WALLIVORE
ICX IS A WALLIVORE
>ICX IS A WALLIVORE
ICX IS A WALLIVORE
>ICX IS A WALLIVORE
ICX IS A WALLIVORE
>ICX IS A WALLIVORE
ICX IS A WALLIVORE
>ICX IS A WALLIVORE

ATH LMAOOOOOO

FUCK NONONON STOP I'M NOT DONE ACCUMULATING

Should I go all in?

yes

i am.

I already did

Saved for keks
Don't be a faggot who doesn't see the bigger picture

Sold mine at 4.30...

I am expecting it to go right back down to mid $3 like it has been for the week.

Anyone trying to get into this, just wait for the next big dump. It's coming, don't worry.

>selling this close before mainnet

dumbass lmao.

Everyone who doesn't agree with this lambo/moon narrative is about to give you a buy opportunity right here because we're facing resistance. Just be patient user. Don't fomo into a price that will put you in a bad emotional state when things inevitably consolidate for a period.

^^^^^^^^^^ x 1000000

also this coin has been trading for 6 days only you brainlet. if you think this will ever see 3$ again you braindead

what pricerange do you think it might dump back to?

THATS WHAT THEY SAID AT .0036 PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOI SITTING ON THE SIDELINES HAHA LOOK AT ME NOW

I just want to get credit for saying this later... but anyone jumping in this now is basically saying: "I can beat Koreans at Starcraft"

ICX is definitely going to be a great buy again pretty soon... but right now you guys are about to get taken for a ride...

KEK

Honestly, he's right. It's best not to FOMO, I wouldn't go above 5 and probably dump to 3.7 or something.

Ah yes, I bought in at $2.10
Explain to me how i've already over 2x'd in 3 days and i will be taken for a ride any moment now.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>nocoiner
>pussy
>missed big opportunity
>still hard-headed to get on the journey
>still a pussy

> Wont do the research into what this is and whats in store for it going forward
> Feels like his opportunity has already passed since he didnt buy in at $2 and its currently at $4, even though this coin will shatter 10 dollars in 1 month MAXIMUM
> Tells people not to buy in now because their buy at 4.50 MIGHT dip below 4 dollars worst case scenario before blasting off into fucking orbit
> The coin has gained 50% satoshi value and doubled in USD value in the past 3 days, in the midst of major uncertianty of BTC crashing
> Guys this coin is Korean shit dont invest, try my Chainlink instead

LOL

niggers like you prob said the same thing when ada mooned straight to 15b with next to zero dips faggot

If you got in early, great. So did I but I just sold...

I'm only trying to warn the weak hands who are going to FOMO in right now and then dump at a loss when they see one minor correction. Better to wait for that correction yknow?

my buy order is at 2600
not buying high sorry

Bro look at the fucking candlesticks at 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 day.

Unless youre sitting at the PC 24/7 and never sleeping youre going to miss the "correction"

This thing very rarely dips for long periods of time before soaring to a new ATH

The correction is already happening

Long term hold. No sell. Don't sell Korean NEO.

$2 buyer here
Will crash agian. If not on its own then when btc/eth/ltc dip again.
Thats whenn Im going all in

89 sats from ath

what correction lmao? this shit is mooning interstellar

Yeah. BTC is fucking us up.

I long to see the day when BTC dips and the programming bots have been switched on ETH and ETH gives BTC the middle finger and holds.

If btc totally crashes to nonexistence I can see eth going interstellar

I dont understand though, Why would a generation 1 coin (BTC) be replaced by a generation 2 (ETH) When there are gen 3 coins out there?

Fuck ICON is claiming to be 4th gen

WITH WORKING PRODUCT. Not like ADA NEO EOS QTUM and look at their market cap. $10 in 2 weeks