Disturbing and terrifying monsters art

A veteran warrior must piss on himself at the idea of meeting such creatures in a dungeon.

This one is damn scary

wut

>"I've seen some shit, man."

literally everytime I post that without fail it draws in sexual intention. I'm more than shocked as this is the fourth time.

Pretty quality thread aside from the mayo machine that's on the loose.

Fuck. I don't know how I'd react to seeing something like that.

The giant baby peeling the skin off that guy's left arm is the most disturbing thing in that gif to me.

I absolutely love Keith Thompson

I've always wanted to create a paladin character with a flail/censer combo as their weapon. That picture made me think of that.

To be fair, she is attractive.

Someone here is really afraid of naked women, it would seem.

probably because she looks straight out of the average xenophile wet dream, not even advanced xeno stuff, consider that theres an unbelievable ammount of people that fap to giegers xenomorphs

Witches commonly practice their arts while nude, so the nudity would probably imply witchcraft. I would definitely be scared of witches if I was an adventurer worth my salt.

Sauce?

F I L E N A M E

looks nice enough with his hands on the cane, his lips are just drawn back from being dead. Probably a nice fellow.

You can easily design your own such monster.
Just make a list of genetic triggers for fear to start with. Things like too many legs, things that thrive in environments you can't handle (darkness, water, etc). Often shit that looks unnatural will immediately start ringing alarm bells in us as a genetic response to illnesses, parasites, or just strange things you should be careful around. There is also an infrasound at 17 hertz that has been shown to trigger uneasy or sorrowful feelings, or even those of revulsion. IRL, we don't really know why, but in your world it can be because of some ancient monster that happened to create that sound through its rubbing of mandibles, or the vibration of its carapaces or something. Other basic predator type things, such as forward-facing eyes, large maws with too many teeth. Basically anything that turns the apex predator (us) to prey. Things outside of our control. Things we can't adequately understand. Things that have wreaked such havoc upon our ancestors that it's been coded into our genes to fear them.

Naked lasses aren't one of them. I want to fug all the ones posted itt consensually or not

Face full of fuck that.

>imagining someone on a canoe
>paddles around a bend
>sees that
>continues his arc into a u turn
>calmly paddles away, like he just forgot his rod at the dock or something

This thing actual looks what an angel or a divine avatar should look like. Considering the book, the handgestures and the general pose it is something I would rather seek guidance from than flee in terror. Don`t get me wrong, the tentacles and the weird eyeballs in its palms are creepy and the symbolism of the apple is not lost on me. Still, this is clearly some sort of higher being and it doesn`t look like it is here to destroy us all.

Naked lasses filled with supernatural power and malign, inhuman purpose cause a different sort of fear. If you need some sort wrongness to be creeped out imagine them moving weirdly and erraticly, in ways that should not be possible. Something else about , notice their weird poses, take a look at where the blood is on the chick in the front and what that implies and finally, the supernatural implication of naked chicks just cilling out in the middle of a snowstorm. It`s more subtle than an eldritch abomination, but I`d be terrified to face that shit.

Have you considered the fact that you might just be a tremendous prancing boy-molesting fruit?

Posting my folder
1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

6/?
This is one of my favourites

7/?

8/?

9/?

y'know for all the elderitch shit out there that is supposed to be disturbing I honestly think Darkest dungeon had the best take on it for the most part where the most disturbing and horrifying shit is mundune shit dialled up to 11 and given a twist

What the hell are they doing? It's not like their tiny bolts or shallow cuts are going to do anything to such a beast.

I agree that in a primal way there's something eerie and sinister about the nude form, male or female. The trouble with most westerners is the kneejerk assumption that nudity is always, always supposed to be sexy (and therefore immoral or dirty).

All the best horror comes from the perversion of the known into the unknown.

some OC, I'm terrible at drawing though. I'll post some real art in a minute.

and now a few from my post-apocalyptic setting

When the fall is all that's left, it matters very much.

Rather die trying to fight, then die running away.

Tried to draw what was essentially a 3.5 flesh golem with a KS-23 shotgun and a sledgehammer. It was something created by a fleshstitcher cult to help attack villages so they could gather more victims. Imagining that thing wandering among sheet metal huts at night, with this cruel rotted grin on its face and a huge-ass shotgun, kinda unnerved me. But as with many mental images, it was hard to convey in words, and it didn't really have the same impact on my group.

alright, last of my shitty OC. have a good thread guys, if it's still up later I'll post some more from my collection of actual art.

People generally aren't nude outside. If I see a nude person and it's not a nudist beach, I'm gonna be on edge

This is either a mutated man-spider monster or a spider that ate its way outside of the body and i'm not sure which disturbs me more.

Yeah, he seems like a cool dude. 10/10 would seek ancient wisdom from.

A spider wearing a man a a 'disguise', presenting a human form as a lure to guide more and fresher humans to death by its fangs and mandibles?

That's not a very convincing disguise even if you're vision is based on movement.

He only preys on very, VERY stupid people.

It doesn't have to fool its prey for long or in good visibility.

It just looks to me like the man is attacked to the spider by strips of skin stretched over the spider's barbs and hooks.

That Guy's mount.

>Book
>Apple
>Hoodie

It could either be knowledge, justice or death.

Two of them aren't very nice, so I wouldn't advise talking to it.

Stupid people tend to have good five senses though.

Is there a story that goes with this thing? That face is fucking me up.

My god I own the card but Ive just never noticed how brutal the art is

The content of the book is based on the Angels who came to earth, and represented some grand concept, but somehow came around to represent or create the exact opposite of what they were mean to do. It's Angels heralding mankind's enlightenment, but failing and only bringing suffering and death.

This thing genuinely frightens me.