>>54386102

Shit. Not the good Shiiiiit I'm exited shit, the short shit uttered bittingly when one realizes they are about to take it up the ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/07/18/chapter-focus-white-scars-july18gw-homepage-post-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Karen Traviss

Uh oh

Try and open the link you daft faggot.

>Naomi Alderman (award-winning novel THE POWER) brings us FOUNDING RITES, about a young techpriest who learns that there's a part of the Primaris Marine process Cawl is keeping from Guilliman - what is it, and why?
Now the primaris have FOUR lungs!

warhammer-community.com/2017/07/18/chapter-focus-white-scars-july18gw-homepage-post-3/

White scars are all genestealers

>Karen Traviss
I am terrified already.

HOLY FUCK

>Karen Traviss writes DEADLIER THAN THE MALE - a squad of Primaris Reivers are hunted by a vicious Necron Tomb... Queen?
Oh you silly bois.

Salamander tactics.

>I sell my army every 2 years for a new one
>I've never thinned a paint in my life
>I refuse to verse anyone with FW models
>The models I dont buy off ebay are unpainted
>Oh yeah these land speeders are proxies for my stormraves, you don't mind do you?

Oh god I know full well where this inevitably leads

>White Scars confirmed for best Ironclad Dreadnoughts

>The white scars are now capable of drifting so fucking hard they enter the webway for short periods

Well shit I've been had. Well played op you massibe faggot. Well played.

Honestly, this is where this gag lost me.

Karen Traviss has never written a compelling female character in her life

OP forgot the best part

>Greybeards may remember a little book called SPACE MARINE, by Ian Watson
>well, with his expert advice, bestselling Hugo winner Chuck Tingle is bringing us a truly Adult's Only 40k adventure to make Slaanesh squirm: PENETRATED IN THE REAR ARMOUR BY NOBZ IN A NAUT

I declare exterminatus upon this world, and the ten billion sides upon it.

>Wendig
>Traviss

Pack it up lads. Time to panic.

>Chuck Wendig offers OLDSCHOOL, a novel taking us into a Schola Progenium from the eyes of a governor's daughter disguising herself as her dead brother

>C h u c k W e n d i g

Are you ready for things to zig-zag herky-jerkily?
Are you ready for fucking horrible 'prose'?

>Karen Traviss writes DEADLIER THAN THE MALE - a squad of Primaris Reivers are hunted by a vicious Necron Tomb... Queen?

>Karen Traviss
Aaaaand into the trash it goes.

Did you try to open the link?

I mean I love me some necron books. I just wish I could get one where the necrons are the MC.

Also like female necrons aren't a new thing. The head of the Forge World dynasty is a woman and that book with anrakyr fighting the tyranids was all about lady-crons so this 'twist' is just dumb

A reason to take jump packs on my scars?!

>so this 'twist' is just dumb
Not quite as dumb as the people getting upset in this thread, though.

Damn, I knew Veeky Forums was easy to bait but I didn't realise so many anons are retarded enough to not check the link that they're being baited with.

>Future entries in the SLAANESH TINGLERS series to include:

>POUNDED IN THE WEBWAY BY MY WRAITHKNIGHT COPILOT BROTHER'S STARCANNON
>FISTED IN MACRAGGE BY MEPHISTON

It's funny because the bait is obvious even before you check the link.

>Chuck Wendig
Have fucking mercy.

It's almost as if all those Reddit stories of Veeky Forums being full of autists is true

That last one definitely sounds like sjw bait.

Nobody expects people to lie and nobody wants to waste time fact checking a link.

> (OP)
>>Karen Traviss
>I am terrified already.

She did write the best GI Joe comics after Hama.

>Chuck Wendig
>daughter disguising herself as her dead brother
>Karen Traviss
>DEADLIER THAN THE MALE

ABORT, ABORT.
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, ABORT.

>daughter disguising herself as her dead brother

This is my fetish.

>KAREN TRAVISS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY CAN'T THAT BITCH JUST DIE?

I think what bothers me isnt the content implied its that the content is planning to treat itself as special, a Tomb Queen Isn't special, while having one focused on would be neat, making a big Hoo Ha over it just makes the author feel out of touch

Isn't that the author who fucked halo's corpse

All these people still falling for it.

Woooow