AmazonTube

Amazon has been feuding with Google for a while. Amazon and refuses to sell Google products on their website, and now Google is going to block Amazon devices from accessing YouTube. Amazon has just trademarked "AmazonTube", and it's described as being a service that is exactly like YouTube. Is this a game changer?

Nice to have a youtube that's big and not tied to google.

Only an Amazon could break-up google's monopoly on the concept of youtube. Smaller players will become more noticeable after that.

I'll support it. competition is a good thing

Competition is good.

Its bad when I think that Bezos would be the lesser evil. YouTube can't die fast enough.

Google done goofed.

>AmazonTube

This and they already own Twitch

Should have called it ATube though. AmazonTube sounds shitty.

The political shenanigans that plagues YouTube will likely happen on AmazonTube as well.

Keep in mind the CEO personally owns the Washington Post.

He also wants money, and courting conservative voices who have been demonetized on YouTube would bring in a lot of money.

honestly amazon isnt the one to watch ALIBABA is...alibaba produces a profit in the billions and its aliexpress while shit just needs UI changes to properly complete with amazon. Plus BABA(the stock symbol of alibaba) has a lower market cap and could easy trounce amazon

I remember my cousin telling me to invest in Amazon stocks and Netflix stocks when they were only pennies. He couldn't do it because he was unemployedfag. My god, if I had fucking listened to him I'd be filthy rich. I thought both of them were stupid ideas. This is why I get depressed at the mere mention of the word, 'Amazon'. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

The difference is Amazon will face antitrust litigation in the future and google will not

>Atube

Bless you

>only company strong enough to compete with Google
>broken up to "protect consumers"

The sad part is you're probably right.

Fuck Amazon.
I was a Seller on there and they are a fucking BITCH ass company.
Fuck Jeff Bezos.

>described as being exactly like YouTube
Off to a bad start

At least you invested in cryptocurrency, right?

Lol baba is not alibaba, they just say it is to steal your money

Well amazon already owns twitch so it has a game in videos, an amazontube is no suprise

let me guess you sold some broken ass shit and got pissed about it when amazon wouldn't let you BS the customer.

Amazon has been a saint to customers, i once ordered a 500gb ssd and the bitch seller sent me a 250gb ssd instead, then tried to play it off as if there was no difference. Amazon had my back and bitch slapped the seller back to craigslist.

what went wrong? I do sell stuff on Amazon since 2012. Never had any problems.

All I know is that you can complain to Amazon and scam their refunds program pretty easily. They call me the king of the partial refund

By that logic every company would cater to the right-wing just as well, but they actually don't. Virtue-signalling is still a massive thing in the leftist-indoctrinated brain.
They might try to brand themselves as some sort of better, fairer alternative, but latest after getting the desired market share, expect them to go full SJW just as YT and Twitter.

They won’t do well in the US

Buy that url now!

This.

No I created my own listings purchased the UPC codes nice photos everything and got it ranked to the FIRST page of results for my search terms sales were good for a while had 4 to 5 products.
One day when I was re stocking my inventory they let any moron hijack my listings and gave them the buy button.
Tried lots of times to get my listings back. I even lowered my price cheaper then the seller that hijacked my listing. Amazon still never gave me the buy button back. Even tho my seller rating was way higher then the other moron.
Also I noticed and so did alot of my buddies that had Amazon stores that they don't give a flying fuck about sellers it's Amazon's goal to eventually sell everything under Amazon brands.
Also they're fees are ridiculous now.

Sounds stupid

And yes I did all FBA.

AmazonTube is such a bad name though.
But I don't care, I'm long term in Amazon.

the only thing you can do is to start your own brand and copyright your brandname. You can claim the listing just for you then. So no one can hijack your listing.
Brand registration costs about 400€ (in Germany).

So do the names Google and Amazon.

Oh yes! Hell yeah, I've seen the light and learned to be much more open-minded to new ideas/technology and shit. I'd say I will have"made it" sometime this time next year