Character Art Thread

Welcome all character pictures

Old thread

I'm looking for art of characters that look like they could fit in a rather fantastical sci fi setting. Lots of robes and fur, mech bits, antique guns, strange demon or seer types, moebius type stuff.

like 40k stuff?

Need a lot of stuff I'm missing, looking for
the second image of this. Also some fem knights, a lizardman/kobold wearing some plate armor holding 2 flails and has an axe on his tail

Not quite 40k, the gothic tone isn't really in line with the aesthetic I want the setting to go for.
Thats what makes finding art for this tricky

anyone have any drow Noble males?

Anyone got magi or gishes?
Alternatively, characters in big cloaks.

anyone got some cute gnomes? dumping some

I'll see what I can do. Let me know if I'm missing the mark.

Myself, I'm looking for cyberpunk/scifi girls in skinsuits with fauxhawks. Yes yes, I know. Sexier the better.

>possibly the worst and most suggestive sword positioning I've ever seen

Anyone have pictures of humans made up of things that aren't skin? A human river, a lady made of sand? That kind of thing.

Bretty gud, thanks.

Lemme dump one or two more "magi/cloak" picks and I'll get on this. Elemental girls, right? Do you care if they are sexy? I mostly collect "hot girl" art.

So long as they're made of other things they work, doesn't need to specifically be elements. Could be a person made of clocks! Also I prefer not sexy but sexy works too, and men and woman both serve. Thank you.

Okay Magi/coak user, that's it from me. Hope you found something. If not, maybe get more specific so I can comb my folders and see if I have something that might work.

Moving on to elemental girls.

Gotcha, will do my best. Posting 6 images.

Alright, six not-skin people. If you have any more specific needs feature or gender-wise, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

>fem knights
Well, I don't see this being fulfilled so I can give it a crack. Let me know if there are particulars you need in these images as I dump.

I'll toss in a single sexy Femkiniggit at the end of this dump. After this, taking requests. Specific requests are fine; I have like 13gb of art. Female is easier to find than male, but don't let that dissuade you.

These ones are the best thanks so much

No worries sad I didn't give you more you could use.

It's all good. The point of them is I'm collecting images of what potentially someone's soul could look like, so many pictures unintentionally work posted here. Combine that with yours and I got a ton. Really appreciate it.

i love this warrior from Pathfinder's books

I'm having a lot of trouble finding a Raptor Devastator for a Deathwatch game I'm in. Anyone have anything?

I need adventurer wizards.
Wizards who look like they're fine walking through a bog, with nice practical robes, maybe a dagger just in case, nice heavy boots, backpack/cloak optional

Gotcha. Good to hear, user.