POST UNDERVALUED CRYPTOS

Give me the best undervalued crypto that will give me 100x gains. I need it. I don't want to end up like the chainlink bagholders. Only good projects with low market cap for them gainzzz

Other urls found in this thread:

lh-crypto.io/referral/682b656e-465c-4481-9b00-7ae26dcf91d6/main
magnacoin.org/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-MGN.htm
discord.gg/qJns5cd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sky will unironically be $800 each by the end of next year

You think I'm memeing but I'm not, it's been following a clear log regression line of 1% growth a day and that number has been carefully chosen

why should i invest? marketcap pretty big. Never heard of it before. Imma check it out

2018 will see the biggest bullrun of the user/Privacy coins and decentralized exchanges, ever.

Literally all of the privacy coins that are not Monero and Verge

CLOAK
STEALTHCOIN
ZCASH
ZENCASH
DASH
PIVX
And tons and tons of the smaller caps

The Decentralized exchanges
BLOCKNET
BITSHARES

New Web coins, basically

SHIFT
SUBSTRATUM

If you dont know why, all you gotta do is look to recent news as to why we have this dip. 2018 shit get real and the crypto community goes into overdrive.

The war is on.

AVT
MYST
PTOY
CND still
WABI exceptionally

dcorp mcap of 5m

I've stopped buying released coins and just spend my money on promising ICO's. Crypto is so fucking stupid atm that any shitcoin with a half-decent future jumps up 400%- 500% then "crashes" down to 200% on it's first day of exchange. I usually sell 30% then hodl the rest. Get on LHToken user. I've already thrown a disgusting amount of ETH at this. It’s an already established and profitable business, guaranteeing 20% annually, monthly ETH dividends. You can even use it yourself to invest in forex if that sort of thing gets you hard. Top 100 by EOY 2018 no doubt.
lh-crypto.io/referral/682b656e-465c-4481-9b00-7ae26dcf91d6/main

Yeah. Privacy will be the 2018 biggest hitters. Together with low fees and fast transactions.

Monero an obvious hold and Zcash longterm.

Right now Solariscoin. Fucking 8 million $ market cap. Everything already working while these coins are at the top. Already sick profit but want more. Zerocoin protocol implementing is going to make it explode..... got in dec before that crazy rise.. but I need that 100x.

Look into Magnacoin

It's a better solaris at 300k marketcap

magnacoin.org/

I'm already grabbing masternodes for it

Even smallcap coins, if they implement zerocoin protocol are gonna moon. Everyone is gonna give the middle finger

>LHToken
you mean LAToken?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
Resurrected and upgraded shit with good track record just started to hit exchanges again. Will climb to 100m marketcap.

Metaverse ETP
It will 100x next year

This.

Checked out Headstart, ICO has ended but the coins are already valued at 1.7cents at the time of ending so they'd have to fail immeasurably bad to not see 5x gains. Just wait for a listing.

Buying ICO's is the worst thing you can do. Literally every ICO is overvalued.

>magnacoin.org/
Omg how do I buy?

Elixir

>10 mil market cap
Lending app with crowdfunding aspects
Further along then salt

coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-MGN.htm

PHORE.

DYOR and you will understand why this is a sure 50x moonshot.

Completely disagree. It's the easiest way to make money in crypto. What ICO have you participated in that screwed you over? As long as it's an already established business before crypto, has a product that exists in the real world and participates on social media I haven't lost money yet

Zerocoin is the shit. everyone will want privacy when regulation starts. going to check it out. website looks like shit though.

Solaris masternodes is 9k FUCK.. was 3k last week. still gonna shill it and try to buy masternodes but the price is just going up. still invested 2k and that kucoin listing gonna make it BOOM. NOW time for some other user coins.

nah LHToken

pumping soon discord.gg/qJns5cd

Coinlion.

Will post this cap in 6 months when it's 100x ico price.

Hmmm, I was super keen on this project but then I seen that they have no listing of the team members and who is working for them. Something smells of now

How is LEND not mentioned yet?

and you buy the coins from the devs.. smells scam long way.

So you buy them at ICOs and wait till they hit an exchange? Approx how long do you have to hold for that to happen?

tell me more user

These anons get it. Privacy coins, decentralized exchanges, and decentralized internet are the way to go.
Coins or tokens utilizing DAG technology have the low fees and fast transactions niche locked up tight. No fees and instant transactions make them very attractive for merchants. Can Monero adopt DAG?

Blackmooncrypto...... yes i know.
You are probably laughing bitches.jpg now. A well.... we can't all be winners :(

Lending service that allows you to loan eth in exchange for other coins as collateral.

The service ALREADY EXISTS as a working alpha. You can see for yourself if it's a product you care about.

Had a binance listing and only 6c at time i checked. and the only thing on that site that hasn't mooned.

>XVG
Oh wait no it's already mooned
>Siacoin
Oh wait no it's already mooned
>RDD
Oh wait no it's already....
etc etc.

Zencash was overpumped for a while but rebranding and partnership news hasn't been priced in yet because of the BTC mayhem. Could easily see this coming up to top 20 by mid Feb.

will it happen any time soon though? what percentage of your portfolio did you invest

ælf is so undervalued. This shit has so much potential and nobody is talking about it.

You forgot XSPEC
Literally the most promising privacy coin for me because of the low marketcap and the good tech behind it

HVN, Hive project, invoice financing (3T$ market)

Still freaky cheap especially if you look at its competitor Populous which is at earlier stage of development and partnerships

Con:
Only on HitBTC atm but more exchanges coming soon

DYOR this one is a gem

XBY (PoSIGN + SHA-512)
XBL (Token with 3 million max supply and burning algo)

You got me interested user, please elaborate

Which coins have DAG?

PRL

About to his hitbtc this week (or next, i forgot)
and soon binance

Which points make XSPEC better than the other privacy coins ??

What does everyone think of substratum?

you forgot bulwark

It's a great idea, it's growing nice, and it's totally what we need with the net neutrality situation. What more is there to like?

Electroneum, it still hasn't mooned yet, pretty cheap, it's ranked 49 on coinmarketcap, aaaand most importantly it doesn't get shilled on Veeky Forums.

DELETE THIS
I want to mine a bunch before it moons.

By the end of this year?