Food Trucks

Anyone have any experience? Are they profitable? Better than having a restaurant?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qJns5cd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that look like milk truck not food truck

How much in sats?

new coin?

food industry is garbage. hate to say it but literally nothing is better than stocks or crypto.

I'm going to start businesses with my gains. The market won't be like this forever

after i quit my job for crypto i felt great now im so worried about the new tax laws boys. I havent claimed ANY crypto since 2015 and when i do cash out it is all smaller than 500 bucks from coinbase to paypal then a shitty college account i have had since 2012. This account sees a max of 40k a year i have a friend who put me under his busness and we file that im part time making 25k. Never reprted and never been audited most red flags are checks from people like 1k 5k sometimes but thats it. What are my chances this year? im under 20k sells for the entire year on cuckbase nearly 11k. Anons i know i sound like a fucking cuck but i want my asshole to stay tight and i wana keep making money hitting buttons.

You know that harvey weinstein has already treated her like his own personal toilet, right?

Even the roasties in your local bar are cleaner than celebrities

yum

No one gives a fuck about this whore anymore
That pic is nearly 10 years old

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

getting licensing and food handling / storage shit taken care of is hardly worth it these days. not to dissuade you but shit is pretty saturated. maybe theres someone you could pay to set it all up for you.

It doesnt matter if its a restaurant or a foodtruck, Just settel next to a school and youll be rich.
Just offer something you can eat on the go and you're set.

Theres only one taco truck in oakland California thats good and its the one by fruitvale bart the Guadalajara Mexican restaurant only because they store the meat in the restaurant and take it to the truck to grill

pumping soon discord.gg/qJns5cd

>Buying bazingacoin

You fucking retard it was 1 guy with a proxy shilling his scam coin with pictures of hot girls. People were pointing this out all day. How did you not see this?

Yeah, she didn't age that well. Too bad she wasn't a thing in her early 20s.

Is chan coin legit?

If Pablo and Jamal can figure it out, I think I could as well

agreed