What can change the nature of a man?

What can change the nature of a man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-D2SHNqkjbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reincarnate, 5th Level Druid Spell

Only whatever you'll do for a Klondike Bar can change the nature of a man.

You, fair user. For your thread has changed me.

Friends, Charm Person, Girdle of Femininity.

What is the "nature" of a thing.

Define "the nature of man".

Girdle of Opposite Gender

His fluff

What can change the gender of man?

NAT 20

A threesome that will show flustered feisty tiefling that sometimes it's okay to submit and remind posh refined succubus of passion rooting in her fiendish origins.

While floating skull watches.

THT FICUKKIN SUCC DUDE

A featherless biped, dummy

Nurture.

fixed

His journal.

If I wasn't too busy making the ancient equivalents of shitposts I'd be triggered right now

that's hot

A featherless biped with flat nails.

/b/

NTR

mindrape
very efficient way to get a bbeg on your side

Immortality, perhaps ironically

I don't know, a convincing argument?

>I have to be going now.

bant game too stronk

What is a man?

I thought it was a wintersmith reference.
Iron enough to make a nail.

>Syllables are one of the smallest forms of spoken language
>Literally have no meaning beyond phonetic way to form words that do have meaning
>Even less meaning when selected from different languages
>Pick them from different languages anyways
>Slam them together to form a name of random garbage that can not mean anything but sounds good
>Claims it is a true reflection of who they are
>A bag of fucked up sounds that have no logical or meaningful way of being together
>Accurate metaphor for trans people

man...... duh......
we will never make this lvl of tech on earth again.

Take away his creature comforts. Deprive him of sleep and food. Put him in jeopardy over an extended period of time.
youtube.com/watch?v=-D2SHNqkjbY

A Miserable pile of Giblets!

Do tell

Holy shit, a D4!

A beautiful woman, Ravel. As you have changed me.

Shame

see

Death and God.

Messing with her Serenity.

Perspective.

Anyone want to do a Veeky Forums plays Planescape: Torment? I was thinking about doing it. I've never played the game before but was thinking about having Veeky Forums dictate how I should suffer.

Dunno, I don't trust that fucker...

all points on dex as a mage

Plenty of languages have monosyllabic words

Easy to list what cannot. Humans are fickle and stupid.

t. Elf

A countdown clock that you think is for the setting but is actually for an update to the game that, judging by the Baldur's Gate version, will actually make it run worse YES IM STILL FUCKING PISSED ABOUT THAT

Honestly you're only playing half a game if you're not putting your points into mental attributes.

your also missing some of the game if you don't do a run with one or more mental attributes at hilariously low.

True, but if you took a bunch of monosyllable words from different languages and mashed them together it wouldn't mean anything. It would just be noise.

becoming an intellectual

Technically, isn't he saying that that just brings out the -actual- nature of a man?

Memories seems the most likely to me. Ultimately everything that is "you" is based on your memories.

But then that goes back to the upthread "what is the nature of man" and "what is man", and the old "if you copy all your memories to a new body is it still you or a copy", or the Cyborg "Ship of Theseus" equivalent.

Enough despair will change a man into a lifeless husk

Of course it's a whale.

Erase alignment and write something else on the character sheet?

>Ultimately everything that is "you" is based on your memories.
I disagree. When you react to something new, you're not thinking about how you reacted to similar things in the past, especially when there are no similar things. You have inclinations and urges and desires that are independent, or at least were at some point in your life, of any prior experience that you could have any memory of. You're not remembering how you feel at any given time, you're actually feeling it. Your explicit thoughts might be largely shaped by your memories (at least in certain senses) of your previous explicit thoughts and experiences, but you are not just your explicit thoughts.

What you're saying makes me think of an extra strong version of Skinnerian linguistics, except without the linguistics.

>What can change the nature of a man?
Veeky Forums.
Veeky Forums changed your life into that of a shitposting useless member of the society.
Remember, you are here forever.

Regret..... regret can change the nature of a man.

Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less.

Education, betrayl, love, loss, severe ingury, or extreme stress over extended periods of time.

I must update my journal.

Belief

Either everything or nothing, depending on if you consider nature to be an instantaneous measurement or one taken over the entire lifespan.

Nothing, we live in billiard universe, free will is an illusion, consiousness is a joke by cruel God.

Of course it can have meaning, even if it doesn't for a coherent sentence. Some monosyllable words many even translate into longer words.

Reminds me of the Dragons of Skyrim, who have names made in a similar way, like Paarthurnax, whose name means Ambition, Overlord, Cruelty. Well his name sounds good even if it's meaning makes him sound like a secret edge lord.

Enhanced Edition was a mistake

Greetings from /cyoag/.

you sent me on a two hour long stint of star trek clips user.

1. the climate
2. a high quality mattress
3. two bad days in a row
4. a small painful corn on the toe
5. alcohol consumpton

Wait, where's belief? I could have sworn this was an option

Too much time spent updating your journal.

Success if we're talking about real terms
Maybe the Planes

But those instinctual reactions are learned behaviour anyway.

As a baby, you had no fear of fire.

You dont remember the first time you burned yourself, but I promise you it happened. And that event, even if you dont think of it as a memory, is why your hand darts away from the heat when you brush something thst would burn you.

You dont have to conciously remember it for it to influence and shape you.

Nothing can change the nature of the man.

>transcendent posting

Uh, no stupid. Power lies with me, the queen.

Ironically, I agreed with Transcendent One on this, but I still convinced him to merge.

How can you agree with him when one of the paths to merging with him is proving him wrong?

What a depressing comic

...I used the other path?

IT IS NOT A LEARNED BEHAVIOUR IT IS A FUCKING NEURONAL INNATE REFLEX TO PAIN AND BURNING SENSATION

YOU TAKE OFF YOUR HAND BEFORE YOU REALIZE IT'S FUCKING HOT BECAUSE THE REFLEX TAKES PLACE BEFORE THE FUCKING SIGNAL GETS TO THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM

>If there is anything I have learned in my travels across the Planes, it is that many things may change the nature of a man. Whether regret, or love, or revenge or fear - whatever you believe can change the nature of a man, can. I’ve seen belief move cities, make men stave off death, and turn an evil hag's heart half-circle. This entire Fortress has been constructed from belief. Belief damned a woman, whose heart clung to the hope that another loved her when he did not. Once, it made a man seek immortality and achieve it. And it has made a posturing spirit think it is something more than a part of me.

>rant about how powerful is belief
>what is this have to do anything with nature of the man

>whatever you believe can change the nature of a man, can.

You know that stupid 'money is power' 'no, power is power' scene that HBO edited in?
I really, REALLY wanted one of the guards to just stab the queen and yell out 'Holy shit, Littlefingers just killed the Queen!'

Hormone replacement therapy.

>And it has made a posturing spirit think it is something more than a part of me.
Fucking destroyed

That's siege of dragonspear though.
EE was still a mistake though.

good lord

Nothing can.

It's even better when you realize Annah has had the hots for TNO ever since she found him dead in the alley

That would have been fucking hilarious.

Yes, but he's going to ignore that to fabricate a metaphor for his hatred and denial of transsexuals.

Dismissing non-obvious possibilities as nonsense by clinging to simple and easily disprovable "facts" is, ironically, a good metaphor for that attitude.

>he's going to ignore that to fabricate a metaphor for his hatred and denial of transsexuals.

Do you know the details of what packing is?

Big booty bitches

-t. Posturing spirit

Wot's that berk? Better tell the dusties we got 'nother deader...