What is the general Veeky Forums opinion on vinland saga?

What is the general Veeky Forums opinion on vinland saga?

I wish it got released faster and not once every several months

That it should stay in

i feel that it fits the ideas of most of the Veeky Forums approved /a/ material, it's pretty manly, it has gay looking people (though very few) and it's seated pretty firmly in history.

It has stuff we should like, but it is popular to hate anime and manga now so we shall hate it

it was good up until the farm arc

Commander Keen, Eat Shit

This, we just wanted to ride boats forever

>This, we just wanted to ride boats forever
breh

also, Throfinn changing his class from ranger to monk was the most retarded shit ever

Reminder: This is an anime/manga imageboard, and anime and manga are relevant on all sections of this imageboard, even ones with a different particular focus.
If you want a website purely for traditional games, or any other subject that has a focus board on Veeky Forums, without any anime stuff, I suggest you go to reddit, or any other website.

Pacing was whack.
Tone shifts where whack.

Actually neck yourself.

>all of 4ch is a tibetan silk weaving site!

Animufags are the worst.

Why even bother? We already know how the story ends.

he's now wrong though

>Veeky Forums was created by animefags, directed to animefags and was based on an japanese imageboard
>Veeky Forums gets flooded by normies and now they say it isn't an anime imageboard anymore because they don't like anime
Yes, user. Following your logic then, the US rightfully belongs to spics and blacks, right?

That's the same as joining a my little pony forum and telling them that they can't discuss things related to my little pony outside of threads that aren't specifically about mlp.

I need that picture of Thorfinn being yelled at

Go to the frontpage. Japanese culture has its own boards, as does video games. Veeky Forums is under interests. Youre a faggot.

And you're a huge sperg, now shut up.

No u.

Please /u/?

Don't know. I know one of /a/'s fav mods hoxx still translates it for them and they adore it. Personally still waiting for them to reach Byzantine.

Parts of it do. They are Americans. Hell, people of African and Hispanic descent have had a longer continuous presence in their primary areas than what are often considered good old "American" white European ethnic groups.

A lot of them are no more recent than the 19th century.

A great deal of the most authentically american music is really, really influenced by black music too. Some forms are just plain straight up black. Anything that's "Rock" has huge influences from white dudes appropriating stuff they liked from black music contemporary with themselves and/or "singing like niggers" to quote some of their audiences who still bought fucking tickets and bought lots of records.

this may have been true when there were a dozen boards, but it's not true now

animu and mangi are good

It's the anti-berserk.
They should've stayed on the boats.
Still love it though.

>Vinland comes from ancient nordic tongue meaning "Farmland"
>After the ultra violent beginning it became the farmland saga
>Now it has gone the way of Berserk and become the new boatland saga

Also, what do you imagine Thorfinn is gonna do? Is he gonna try to keep up his pacifism up or will he fight that spear dude?