Why? I thought it already hit like $725+ the other day

you guys just HODL

Artist is Hirame. Great stuff, enjoy.

He's dumping that's why

For an ETH pump you need...
1) Bitcoin dominance to be dropping
2) Ripple to pump beforehand
3) Bitcoin to start channeling.

We're filled the first two conditions. If Bitcoin starts channeling, Ethereum is going to be the moon.

GREAT LOOKING CANDLE HERE

IT'S NOT OVER

user you were correct

next stop, I imagine, ~750-760 and then

mars

Bitfinex ETH/USD quite healthy

thin order book...

Sorry user,I like my candles with fatter chunky legs... keep your twig

one more word before I'm out

if it crosses below 710 again and then below 700, sell and buy in lower. It could go below ~650-620

love you guys and never forget that HODLing is the best option available if you don't know what you're doing.

target is 0.072

discord.gg/mgSjeYs

Volume building, fat sell walls though

Yum Yum, feed me more walls

I'm just now getting into this magic internet money shit, is ETH a good choice?

yes although i dont know if i can justify buying in at this price point

What would you suggest then? I just created a Coinbase account, but they only deal in BTC/ETH I think.

id suggest calming the fuck down and lurking here and reading a bunch of shit and watching youtube videos on investing in crypto for a month because you are asking very basic questions

Ok sure, but isn't a lot of this information completely volatile? A new crypto gets created every other day, so any advice I see on a video will probably be outdated, no?

its a good choice. the trend for the past two years is money flowing from bitcoin to projects with new utility, and fake projects that are scams. ETH is the coin that scammers use to make their scams, so it has utility.and is not a scam itself.

Take like 5-10% of your planned investment and spread it among ETH/BTC and random altcoins you like. Sit on it for a week and see if the 30% daily swings are something you can stomach, if you can then you've probably read in depth on a bunch more cryptos during that week. Now invest the rest of your money as you see fit.

Thank you user, that makes some sense. But ETH isn't likely to have big swings anytime soon, right?

What do you think of going half on ETH and half on coins-of-the-day?

Go all in on Bcash, exhange for BZT on Binance. You just became a millionaire

oh right I didn't actually say why I posted all of this; this is a sure sign of ETH breaking away from BTC aka BTC losing dominance.

The quoted post here has a nice target, which seems a bit crazy at first glance but it ETH gets to .07 BTC (realistically back to .1), ETH sits in the throne.

I do not recommend going to that discord, or any discord posted here.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GOOD NIGHT ETH HODLERS

mfw BTC does it again
see you at 600 again soon boys

You can invest it however you want, I'd just invest a small portion of your total planned investment at first. Really just to test your tolerance for the swings and to see if you have an actual interest in crypto and will actively manage your investment.

Perfectly normal correction at the moment

Thanks

Oh hell yes here we go

So should I be dumping btc into eth?

Bitcoin is the nigger of crypto

It wouldn't be a bad move - you know the fundamentals favor ETH...

Is like 40/40/20 btc/eth/alts a good start?

Personally, I'm staying away from anything Bitcoin at least for a little while.

90% eth, 10% erc20s and shitcoins. Never been more comfy. I am certain things are different this time, Btc is losing dominance at an impressive rate here

What do you think about LTC? I'm probably going 60% ETH, 30% LTC and maybe some shitcoin. Otherwise, probably 70% ETH 30% LTC.

It definitely has potential but i think it may suffer if bch starts to take over that space of the market that demands low fee transactions ... something like xmr would probably be a better bet if you are trying to find another blue chip like crypto to get in on other than eth... just my 2cents... also don't forget about payment networks being developed as erc20s which (when ethereum scales correctly) would directly compete against bch, litecoin, etc

Thanks for the insight.