DnD Character ideas for this

So i'm going to run a game with this concept (pic related) and was wondering if you guys had any interesting character ideas.

need 4-5 characters, and i'm thinking level 7.
I also want something interesting so that once a player figures out a few details they cant just metagame out the rest of their character (for example they know they are a fighter, at level7, so they know everything about their character)

currently have these ones:

Human Open hand monk 5, moon druid 2
> I fight tiger style and actually turn into a tiger

Fallen Aasimar Fiend book warlock 5, bard 2
> plays the fiddle
> is just the devil

Half-elf Tempest Cleric 2, Divination wizard 5
> my lightning bolt does max damage, and look, you failed your save.

two that i'm less sure about

Dragonborn Paladin 2, Zealot Barbarian 5
> I was pulled out of Valhalla to wreak justice, and i'm so angry i emit divine power.

Also thinking that the player could empower their breath weapon with their spell slots, changing the damage to 2d8 radiant + 2d8 force, shooing some hyperbeam sort of thing.

Matt mercer's gunslinger at level 7

any other interesting ideas you guys might have would be appreciated. I would also prefer that no characters have overlapping classes.

Charge your phone, dude

its not my screenshot, just got it off the internet.

Still. Charge your phone

Are you connected to Bluetooth or do you just have it on for no reason?

seems interesting. Hopefully your group plays along.

they said they would be interested in trying it for at least a few sessions. i set it up so i can play the world again in a regular game

Seems like a concept that would possibly be a bit better in a superhero themed game.

unfortunately we much prefer fantasy

>stop giving me so many captchas goddamnit

Fair enough. The concept just sounded a lot like the early act in a superhero movie that features an origin story

To be fair, thats basically how i figured it would pan out.

one of the plot elements i was thinking of for making this make sense was that they all were brought back to life somehow, but the resurrection was done be something like a devil or evil genie so they lost their memories (but skills remain for some reason?)

> rip all character suggestions

I did toy with fighter/sorc for a while
thought haste - action surge - quicken spell would be interesting

bump

>please send help

Skills are just muscle memory and instinct.

Magic

and skills like history, religion, and arcana and the like become a weird area. I figure it would just be a skill check with a random chance of remembering something relevant.

I'm more or less doing this but for Dark Heresy, where the group will be playing a cell of Mind cleansed acolytes.

You could do a group of normal no rpg characters are transported into the game world. Like that really old D&D animated show. It's may be a little played out though.

How did you introduce abilities but tied to weapons or skill checks? (I've never played She so if they don't have things like spells forgive me)

She was supposed to be DH, thanks phone

You could just not give them points in those skills, if that's an issue.