LTC

>not Facebook
>not amazon
Google confirmed

Crazy if correct

Sometimes i feel like stir frying his lil testicles and feeding them to my chihuahua.

The madman keeps trying to crash Litecoin.

sell the news

>reading between the lines

Apple confirmed

Why the fuck on earth would anyone want LTC? It's a fucking scam and the gook who made it for a laugh just exited.

THIS GOD DAMN CHINK KEEPS SAYING STUPID SHIT AND YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO BREAK HIS OWN PRODUCT BUT HE CHINKIFIES IT WITH HIS EASTERN RHINO HORN POWDER MIRACLE PILLS!!!

You ever notice all nucoiners and normies hate BItcoin Cash?

100% of my portfolio is in Bitcoin Cash.

Just don’t underestimate the irrationality of the masses before logic sets in. That’s why I didn’t convert all BTC.

nucoiner here
I hate bitcoin cash, it sounds stupid.

have fun being broke soon

I'm 1000% richer actually, thanks for the money.

Dumping 1k stack it was fun

Based Charlie Lee telling us we don't need a made up partnership to drive up the price. $1500 in seven days!

Skateboard lmao

Checked

Anyone in this space for a couple years sees the writing on the wall with BTC. BCH is getting merchant adoption and big player crypto player support.

Old timer here. Bcash is centralise crap and the 'real bitcoin' crap is a con to get us old timers to sell our btc for cash. The governments and banks couldn't control us via btc. They could never accumulate a big enough piece of the pie.
They are scared and they should be.
For the record, core isn't too great either (although many of its problems are being caused by ver and crew + their globalist helpers) but cash is (((thier))) coin. Fuck Btrash!

Wew, blumpf btfo

Also confirmed to not know dick about block size and centralization.

>>>/reddit/

why would this fucking gook give a shit about the price if he already cashed out at ath

God what a day, imagine how insufferable he would be if he was white

thank you based charlie i need a dip bad