REEEEEEE

Converted all my ETH to Tether at $620, it immediately rose to $670 and is still rising. How fucked am I?

>doubting the next king, ETH

utterly btfo. you will never recover.

Everyone expected a crash so it didnt happen.

>tether

hahaha

I did the same.

just wait faggot it will dip again

you're only fuckedif you repurchase now

I know that feel op. I got in tether as soon as this second dip started and got back into bitcoin after the breakout held so I didn't make as much as I could have buying the bottom.
You sound pretty boned though.

This, you'll fuck yourself because you don't know if this is a trap, confidence is high yet volume is kinda low. Idk, i'll just wait.

I just spent 20$ to sign up for Veeky Forums to help you a-holes. Hope I planted a seed in some of your heads though. 2018 is going to be alrite. Merry Christmas. check out ada if you want. peace

Here is my mistake.
Bought litecoin at $230 and sold at $253. Fuck!

tether switching fucked me up so bad, ill never let go of my bags never again

If Tether won't be able to hold its value until tomorrow, the whole market has imploded anyway.

Yeah, that's my plan and I'm able to just wait it out and not FOMO into stupid decisions. Still feels bad though right now. :D

It went up for no reason, it didn't even hit off a major support line. The volume for spending is low too. Shit is weird.

that was retarded user, you fucked up. ETH is my tether desu~

You sold at the bottom with red candles.

You sell at the top with green when you anticipate the crash if you're going to try to time.

Just hodl from now on. 90 percent of people here will get fucked trying to day trade.

I sold here, bottom with red candles might be overdoing it. Or I should just zoom out a bit, then your statement might make more sense.

It's no problem if you haven't lost any money. You shouldn't be basing your decisions on emotions.

It wont dip there again though...

high confidence, low volume

better buy that eth back goy

kill yourself faggot, why the fuck would you sell on a dip.

Deserve to be a poorfag all your life