/WFG/ Warhammer Fantasy General

Half naked (b/w)itches edition.

> Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
WFRP: pastebin.com/0e6RuQux
Novels: mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ

> We're looking for these novels for the archive
pastebin.com/TSQhemJR

> Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk
the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/
tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com/13-the-9th-age
Tomb Kings Alternative: indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/
Bretonnia Alternative: indiegogo.com/projects/tms-kingdom-of-equitaine-army-release

> The 9th Age
the-ninth-age.com

> Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki (most complete)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

> Warhammer Video Games
Total War Warhammer: store.steampowered.com/app/364360/
Vermintide: store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Mordheim City of the Damned: store.steampowered.com/app/276810/
Bloodbowl 2: store.steampowered.com/app/236690/
Man O' War: store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
Return of Reckoning: returnofreckoning.com/
Snotling Fling: itunes.apple.com/us/app/warhammer-snotling-fling/id901638145?mt=8

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4145006
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Fenbeast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Ulthuan!

Second for Hotel Lorien.

2nd for Fimir.

So, I've been digging through my old homebrews, and stumbled upon idea I found somewhat original.
>Mournelves
>Former High Elves from a colony on the eastern shore of Old World
>During the War of the Beard and the ensuing chaos, combined with Dark Elves and various locals attacking them from the sea, they lost ties to Ulthuan and pulled inland, into Mountains of Mourn. They came into conflict with Ogres, who became their main enemies.
>During their wars with Ogres they learned about the Sky-Titans and managed to track down the last few remaining. The two races forged a pact and carved a small enclave in the Mountain of Mourn, fighting off attacking Ogres, Cathaians, Marauders Chaos Dwarfs, Skaven and Greenskins.
>They basically are pragmatic and ruthless, but not evil, elves.
>They use firearms (Sky-Titan tech adapted to elf size), tame mountain cats as mounts and combat pets, but are overall less magic-oriented than other elves.
>They have no dragons, but Sky-Titans acts as their extremely pricey (and very powerful) Lords and Rares
>Unlike other elves they have no core bowmen, spearelves or cavalry, but have crossbowmen, pistolier skirmishers and halberdiers (hooked anti-ogre halberds)
>Originally they were supposed to be part of homebrewed Cathai campaign, which would also include Cathai, Hung and Tzeentchian army lists, but I didn't even finish the Mournelves one

Any thoughts?

5th for SIGMAR'S HEIRS

Just wondering; do you get Minotaur and centigor Gaves as well as the normal 3?

sounds a tad bit mary suish
but I'm not sure if the vibes come from the "elves adapt to another culture and tech" or just the "elves" part

it's interesting, though, and snow elves with prehistoric mounts sound cool

The Mountains of Mourn are a fucking long way to "pull inland" from the eastern shore of the Old World.

How do you fight with a halberd and a longsword at the same time ?

>Fimir are canon now

So stuff like this is canon in WH?

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4145006

Or they changed their lore?

Fimir have always been canon, they just shuffled the rape factories under the carpet.

>So stuff like this is canon in WH?
it has always been

Sufficient points in strength to use both weapons in one hand each.

>War of the Beard
>-2000 to -1600 IC
>Last Skytitan dies
>-2735 IC

Um...

But other than that, blergh.

Drop everything Sky Titan and just use giants, drop the ancient tech angle and you might have something.

Hu snow elves could be cool, especially with some technology. The Mountain of Mourns are a bit far away tough, you should maybe think about some reason for pushing that far.

Also, you should probably balance their technological level, like worry about giving them a "Better than you" fibe if you understand me; especially compared to the Dwarf and Chaos Dwarf.

Maybe dig a little on the Sky-Titans side, maybe the traditional elven magic are now partially forgotten, but they learned some traditional Sky-Titan magic lore, who help them survive in the rude condition of the moutain ?

>implying hes not posing for a painter or a sculptor

>he didn't play Hilde
Granted his sword is a bit longer and the halberd looks heavier.

No joke, exactly what my Oni character is doing in my current campaign. He is way bigger than a human tough, and as Charismatic than a brick (well less in fact, justification for his low charisma is that people are kinda affraid of him).

>Plant halberd in ground, brace with feet.
>Sword out
>Prepare for cavalry charge

WE look like trans.

okay, what if they dropped Sky-Titans completely (they just live in their ruins)

the black powder tech comes from Cathai, so is inferior to dwarfish one

like Gandalf uses staff and sword in movies
except this staff has a huge axe head

>the black powder tech comes from Cathai, so is inferior to dwarfish one

Why are they using blackpowder tech? If they're being pragmatic, their bows have longer reach, better penetration and a quicker firing rate. Why are they resorting to weapons that are not only objectively worse but also give away their position?

do trees even grow in the Mountains of Mourn?
also, mountain beasts have thick hides, need something stronger than arrows to punch through

I'd wager arrows are easier to make and cheaper to acquire than cathai blunderbuses, blackpowder and shot.

It'd make more sense for them to go Rambo and use the blackpowder to make explosive arrow heads.

Honestly I kinda liked the Sky Titans thing. Depends what you want to do with them, but you can twist the date/lore a little. Not really a major event, nobody will care.

I'm enjoying the idea of snow elves being the ones that got closer to the old ones culture second hand through the sky titans stuff

while the gunpowder itself still irks my autism somehow
how do you feel about a liquid proxy in place of it?
still physical in nature, not magical, just used in a fluid state and maybe less noisy and with more elegant looking exothermic reactions?

also terrorbirds

I was going to say jews, but you may be right too

I've been thinking of homebrewing Nigmos, any good ideas?

Rape culture, here we come!

That's why we need to add Amazons over in Lustria to the game to balance it out, and give them bonuses to fighting Fimir.

Who's going to rape who?

Orcs don't have dicks

In old editions they had.

Also I don't know if it is stated that they don't have it now. They don't need it for reproductive purpose but may use dicks in dick length contests or to humiliate opponents by rape or something else that Brit football fans used to do in 80s.

They do have, they just don't use them for sex, but to piss.

How do you know they piss out of dicks and don't just have a small opening?

I don't recall the name, but there was a short story in which a human saw orcs pissing. Hopefully I don't remember it wrong.

So what's the story behind amazons? Are they norscan women that start worshipping pepes? Were they always there?

In 8th, it's stated that when you charge you need to bring the maximum amount of enemies into combat. So does that mean if a 5 wide unit charges a ten wide unit, it needs to finish its charge so 7 enemies are engaged with corner to corner touching rather than 6 if it wasn't lined up 1 to 1.

Or simpler, if a grand master charges a unit of minotaurs, does he have to end up in contact with two or just one? If he has to bring the max number of models into combat it would seem he has to touch two and open himself up to being attacked by both and two sets of supporting attacks.

I think both have been mentioned in different editions/places.

It could always be that they are something set up by the Slann, immortal jungle women that sometimes fight the lizardmen or sometimes worship them, who also happen to recruit women they come across as well to boost their ranks most notably female norscans that came across with the explorers on their longboats.

There doesn't seem to be a clear reasoning behind if they help or murder forigeners either, but they are more more antagonistic towards outsiders than they are lizardmen.

They had a mercenary regiment of renown too.

Humans that got uplifted by the old ones.
Have love/hate relation with the pepes. Norse kinda respect them and are somewhat freaked out by them. Everyone else is just freaked out.

WHENS

KROAK?!

>The Dead Outside And Inside DLC
>Eltharion, Kroak

>when people say "But character X is dead, he can't be in TW:WH"
WHFB is dead but its totally in TW:WH and nobody has a problem with that

So, apparently in the mists of time, back in 6th edition there was a White Dwarf article about making your own Knightly Order, and you could shake up the Lance&Shield formula with morningstars, pistols, etc.

Would anyone happen to have that doc on-hand? Supposedly it was in WD 310.

First for embracing the light.

>Implying that you need a dick to rape someone.

>>The Dead Outside And Inside
>>Eltharion, Kroak
>not oldest High Elf

>Chance to have army of delicious brown musclegirls
>Fuck it up with boring blonde bikini baboes.

YOU HAD ONE JOB GW

>implying they don't have dicksquigs

Games Workshop doesn't care about Black People

Like everything in Warhammer there's multiple explanations.

I think really they're a female tribe of Norscans who were shipwrecked but their own creation myth may be that they believe they were created by the Old Ones, like the mythological Amazons who were supposed to be created by the Gods.

The only good thing they've ever done.

Has Total Warhammer been cracked yet, and if so where would I investigate a download of it?

They painted stormcast and cultists black and there is afro sigmarite priest.

Just buy it faggot.

Personally I'm waiting for the point when all these games and their expansions are compiled into a single release, and they've worked out the crossover of them (including getting rid of the "regional occupation system")

Caledor should come with an issue of White Dwarf.

Everything with this image is good... then you see the Witches faces.

>Just buy it faggot.

Nah, not after Total War 2, not again.

Dude, the game has been out for over a year. Its good, there's no nasty surprises.

Old Bones is free update for TWW1.

Look like Kremmler finaly found Krell

It's in the pastebin, faggot.

POST KRELL

>Total War 2
rome?

BY ULRIK'S WILL!

Someone was asking about good vampires the other thread, and I want to bring up Ushoran. Well, before he got fucked over. He may not have actually been good, but he knew it was better to be loved than feared.

Are there sexy witches in WH world or it's all dried out crones with chaos mutations?

I don't think Orcs understand the concept of rape.

They might horribly torment a squishy lesser being for passing amusement or eat someone, but they aren't aren't going to fuck you with a choppa

>preordering a tw:rome sequel with no functioning family tree along with other features
>preordering any game at all

yeah good job mate

Well, Slannesh witches, duh. Also Dark Elf bitches.

The Amazon priestesses are pretty hot too, but there's a good chance they are going to either sacrifice you or lead you into a battle to the death against other jungle invaders.

There are some pine trees in the lower slopes that are very prized for being tough enough to make clubs out of.

I forgot that Kislev is literally ruled by sexy snow witches.

Can I just dump this for everyone's education?

Most of them actually grow old as part of their magical shit, actually. Katarina seems to be the odd unexplained exception.

It's Bretonnia that has sexy not!elf women that are never seen to get old and are actually known for being rather promiscuous.

Will Albion get a gameplay mention in Total Warhammer? The Truthsayers and their giants?

I mean if Fimir get to be in the game then...

Katarina's Ice magic is so powerful she is perfectly preserved.

She created an entire wing of the Kislev palace made out of ice by her will alone.

>It's Bretonnia that has sexy not!elf women that are never seen to get old and are actually known for being rather promiscuous
Who the fuck are you talking about?

You are mixing them with Hag witches. Ice witches don't grow older by magic. It's more like cold magic preserves them.

Morgiana le Fay.

That is very clearly a power sword she is holding

After Norsca everything is possible.

Considering that Albion is the not!Britain of the setting and that both GW and Total War are british I'm actually really surprised that the isle isn't availible in the game.
With that being said there is already a gameplay mention of it in Total War: Hammer in the form of the "A Stranger Comes"-decision.

>promiscuous
Art thou talking shit about mine waifu, knave?

Which is one single person and only an elf if you bring End Times lore into this, which you shouldn't do.

No problem.

Prophetesses and Damsels. Seriously, they are some of the few women mentioned at all in Bretonnian fluff, how can you not figure it out?

I'm saying that your waifu likes dick and is willing to go out and get it, instead of having to wait until she gets married off like every other Bretonnian frogwife.

Don't forget their summoned monsters
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Fenbeast

WFRP named her elf too. There is also hint in 6E Wood Elves armybook that some of elven emissaries left to live in Bretonnia.

I imagine that if the fluff continued the Empire and Brets and Dorf (Germany, Franks, Eastern Europe) would defeat the Chaos invasions (Mongols, Huns), but they'd need a lot of time to recover, so Albion (Britain) suddenly rises as the Old World's strongest naval power and two hundred years later becomes the world's superpower, Great Albion.

If they are born in Bretonnia they can't be elves.

Bretonnian women are like women anywhere, user, they still like sex and will find ways to have it, same as men.

Brionne is famous for its fascination with courtly romances that frequently get illicitly hot and heavy.

This. Hag Witches can actually appear as crones even as children or teens, a hideous and uncanny effect that shows the spirits are particularly concerned with them.

Ice Witches grow more beautiful with age and power, and while they have a period of (theoretically) mandatory celibacy, eventually they're allowed to do what they will with whom they will (and they do). Realm of the Ice Queen notes that Ice Witch wives, mistresses, and confidants riddle Kislev's Gospodarin power structure, probably not unlike the way of Damsels or even Lahmian vampires.

The catch is that Ice Witches, like most wizards, are affected by their magic as much as they effect it. They tend to be distant, cold, unaffectionate, unsympathetic, etc.