50K USD swings on the daily

>50K USD swings on the daily
>All day is dedicated to browsing Veeky Forums, looking at graphs, TA and PFs
>My previous hobbies are all neglected
>Shower less
>Don't bother making food anymore, only using ubereats
>Decline all invitations to sociallize

Surely this can't be good for my health. Anyone else experiencing lifestyle changes like this too?

PFs?

Are you me? I can't live in the present anymore.

Even when I get comfy with my longterm positions and think 'I don't care what happens, I like my long term positions' I still check my blockfolio 500 times a day and cant sleep.

Send help, I dont even have that much invested.

If I had cash I would just go all in BTC and completely block out everything for a month

My body is becoming disgusting. I noticed that my belly button was becoming infected from not showering, so I finally go to take a shower and when I spray my butt a bunch of poo falls out.

Yeah I'm obsessed too, can't relax anymore and be in the moment, it's always in my mind constantly wherever I go.

Go away pajeet

This is me but except imagine having a longterm gf that wants to spend time with you. It sucks

nobody said this shit was easy, you gotta put in work if you want to be exceptional

no excuses for lack of showering and food prep, though. indicates a poor ability to remain organized

>Decline all invitations to sociallize
Depends who the people are. normies are highly overrated

>shitting in the shower
pajeet.

I was practicing and loved playing basketball so much. I cant even practice anymore neiher i want to play. Thats the biggest hit to me since i got into crypto

I'm all in in LTC and it would need to go bellow 120€ for me to risk my initial investment but still I have sleep less than 8h in the past 48. I just can't look away

> pls help

Usually after sleep, I see gains.

Enjoying my sleep

funny it's the opposite for me

Just hold you fucking cuck

I sleep more because i'm waiting for moons and some buy + sell order to be filled.

havent done anything the last few days except looking at the graphs - more often than not leading to idiotic panic selling/buying that has reduced the gains alot compared to just holding the whole time.

It's hell dude. My life has taken a sharp turn for the worse ever since i got involved in this shit. I drink every day now and my apartment is a disgusting mess.

Am I the only one who enjoys this lifestyle?

But how much money have you made?

I do too, for the first time in my life I'm making money and it's honestly just starting to feel like a game. I think I'm starting to understand why people refer to personal wealth as points.

20K -> 560K.

>cashed out right before the cash
>bought some nice clothes
>got a nice haircut
>sleep like a baby
>feeling fresh and ready to buy back in after btc dip lower

If you have that much money invested then feel free to neglect your health in the shortterm. This type of opportunity won't come around often.

I want to be one of you guys :-(

Why? My life is a fucking nightmare.

he's clearly a white guy since they only wipe their ass and leave chunks of their shit stuck up their asshole

How the fuck you’d take 20–> 560k? I’m at 75k right now and I can’t even push that to 100k. The fuk

I'm made for this stuff. I just need to get more immersed. I already started having dreams about price crashes and shit and I've only got $150 into it. But I wanna go fucking deep. I haven't actually made any trades or anything yet, just slowly accumulating BTC while I keep getting my paycheck from work and squaring away a few debts.

I want my shit fucked up though. I'm a highly functioning schizophrenic and this lifestyle is perfect for me

So what
You know very well, this is your only chance to make it

If you obsess about this too much you WILL become crazy. Your holdings go up and down 40% one day, and then WHY THE FUCK DIDNT I BUY REDDCOIN?? IT'S 97% in 24h!

Don't chase returns. Just pick your coins and stick with them. Be as risky as you want judging on your personality. If you wanna be "safe" just hold a high percentage of eth and btc and the rest in altcoins. Then just fucking forget about it and go sort yourself out! If you don't this is what's gonna happen:

Your gonna become so hooked to checking blockfolio that you won't sleep at all and become the worst version of yourself. You'll lose contact with your friends and if you make you'll have no one to enjoy the fun money with. But most likely you'll freak out and sell everything and put it in a shitcoin that got shilled. Then that shitcoin drops 50% and you sell everything again and end up losing a big portion of your stack.

Just fucking relax! If you have any sense of asset allocation this is what's gonna happen:

You're gonna wake up 1st Jan 2019 and you will have made big gains. No matter what the fuck you're holding. Now enjoy your sleep.

>ugly people "getting back" at whitey

lol

what the fuck is a PF?

>he watched wolf of wall st and now wants to be a trader

I'm confused, are you saying that I've been wiping my ass wrong ever since I learned to wipe on my own, and that I really should be fingering my asshole to dig shit out?? Isn't wiping the outside of the hole good enough?

no homie I work 80 hours a week

I watched that with my Domme and I liked the quaaludes part but I think the only thing influencing my transition right now is the constant btc hype

hahaha so true

subtle bait, have a (you)

who's baiting?

I've been lurking here forever and have watched this place go from a pretty slow board to a fucking monster and now btc hype has gone mainstream and I decided to get on board

I love this lifestyle. Honestly, I feel like I’ve disconnected this shit from real money and I pretty much treat it like a game. I’m not rich yet, this week my portfolio has been between $18-23k, but I’m doing a lot better than most of my peers (23 years old). Hoping that my tendency whenever I play RPGs to just amass as much money as possible will crossover here. If not, at least the emotional detachment will keep me from killing myself in the event of a total collapse and losing all the time and progress I made.

user, open 2 orders for dip buying before going to bed. In the morning, set 2 orders to sell high. Rinse and repeat.

I like It too, user. I am a bit more happier. Playing carefully and making modest gainz.

Lemme tell you bro, it gets a lot more real when you get to 6 figures

Calm down you ugly fucking idiot. I bet you're a 450 lb acne ridden sweaty greasy hairy NEET living in his mom's basement at 42. I understand you have a lot to be angry about but taking it out on strangers shows how pathetic you are.

user asking the real questions.

cash out 10% into fiat and just wait. No use being rich if you lost your good health

Same here. I'll take a 5-6% gain 3-4 times a day and feel like i accomplished something. Set a few dip buy orders before i go to bed, and hope I can do it again tomorrow. It adds up over time!

Thats what you get for buying charlies bags

Bro what are you doing? You have six figures. You made it. You can live off that the rest of your life. Why risk your money away?

He said six figures, not eight.

Nah I still feel nothing

Dude this is me too. I can't just stop looking

Yeah kinda, my sleep rhythm is completely changed, I now sleep a few hours and work mainly. I'm all of a sudden doing 40h+ a week and as a NEET i'm amazed by myself. Orderin out a lot now aswell which kinda sucks. But the funny thing is I can afford it now.

You think people would go on the internet and just tell lies?

I wonder how will they call this new disorder
Cryptomania sounds too cheap

Why the fuck do I always kill threads??

After I pulled out my initial investment I was able to function like a normal human being again. It doesn’t seem real anymore. Though I still do check too much

I have only put around £250 but im poor 19 year old, want to at least make wage slave gains on top of being a wage slave

>be Italian
>Bidet master race

No-Coiners-Killed-Themselves
Thats how they will call it

Ez

at least i'm not alone, but i'm not one of these $1 mil portfolio guys, making like 5% gains if anything, just totally picking the shittiest coin or selling at the wrong time.

Are you an american on the west coast?

>and go sort yourself out!
J-Jordan?

Anyway, actually good advice for once on Veeky Forums

You literally did first, but lol I'm gonna have to agree with the person who made you triggered. Seems they hit a nerve you're used to.

SELL SELL SELL

>ubereats

Fucking hipster

100k at 4% SWR is $4000 per year. That's a shitty retirement.