Tell me about your party's loli

Tell me about your party's loli.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
youtube.com/watch?v=M2hhqWzIwU8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asking about lolis and posting a picture with a sergal is about as red flag as it gets

That's not a Sergal, it's reptilian and has too many teeth.

That's not a sergal, dumbfuck. It's a lizardman.

Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again...
youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

Is Veeky Forums a fallen board?

youtube.com/watch?v=M2hhqWzIwU8

She's small, cute, fierce in battle and gets double-teamed by the ranger and barbarian every night.

What else is there to say?

>What else is there to say?
Are her hobbies embroidery and reading?

we were having a nice stroll, the campaign was us trying to run a flourishing business (mainly a tavern), having adventures from time to time and surviving a conflict between Evuuuul mafia and evuuul king
then we invited the brother of one of the player to join the fun
he decided to play a fucking ghost loli
fuck him, and i said that while playing an orc philosoph

Our GM put Saya into our WoD campaign.

We have to protect her from Nyarlathotep so he won't use her to breed an army of unspeakable horrors, whilst simultaneously keeping her from extracting the seed from our male party members, which will begin her process of wiping out all life on Earth.

Very Gatekeeper/Keymaster it seems.

No, hers are embroidery and bleeding.

Answer the important question user. Do you see her as a shoggoth or as a cute girl?

Sounds like a gordian knot to me, which is to say you should just cut down the horror

Bloom End best end, just let it happen.

>Look at this guy's art
>The right loli goes from sex slave to freelance prostitute to adventurer in a full party
I'd read a manga about her.

Fuck off, you kiddie-diddler.

How much cum can she chug in a minute?

Sounds like you should murder her with extreme prejudice.

Mainly punches people in the dick for assuming she's just a tagalong and should be going home before she gets hurt.

The party's loli is a pre-teen gothic lolita with a scythe. She also has a hulking minotaur that obeys her. She is also the DMPC.

I wish I were making this up.

What anime is this from, exactly? I've been wanting to know.

>a pre-teen gothic lolita with a scythe
Gate, KoreZom, GodEater
>She also has a hulking minotaur that obeys her.
I'm drawing blanks.

It's not from anything, it's characters that are drawn by Baallore. Gelbooru tag is ox_(baallore)

that version is pretty shitty

She self-projects an illusion that makes others see her as she would percieve her self, ie a nubile young girl. Using truesight on her is fruitless since you can't percieve her true form and immediately get a derangement for trying to.

Unfortunately the organization paying us to keep her alive is the only one keeping us alive in the current global climate of purging supernaturals. Plus none of us are sure we CAN kill her, since she doesn't quite... exist the same way we do.

Saya can be killed with a flash of nitrogen to the face followed up by a shotgun blast.

>keeping her from extracting the seed from our male party members

How successful were you? 80%? 50%?

Im aware. This isn't literally Saya, just may as well be Saya.

She has her own token on the battlemaps.

She has four pairs of jaws. The mouth, a second set of jaws contained within an animal's throat. One at the end of her tail. You get no points for figuring out where is the last one.

Why wouldn't you just kill her?

She is a pleasant and kind hearted witch who doesn't like physical contact and is entirely asexual.

She is also the magical focus for the will and desire of an entire city full of people, who mostly want to not deal with the nobility being a corrupt batch of murderous greedy assholes. She currently guides the party onto the path of less bad, because trying to convince them to do good is an exercise in futility.

She's 6 feet tall and has two heads. She's a juvenile ettin we rescued from some stinky orcs trying to turn her into a shock troop. She doesnt speak very well and mostly babbles in Ettin gibberish and waves her arms around when she wants attention. She helps us carry loot and watches our horses for us when we are in town.

We had a loli vampire for enemy at one point.
She tried to mindcontrol the party but my character headshot her.
Though to be fair he then tried to save her and brought her to our employer because she was actually double crossed by the real BBEG and I thought our employer may want to strike a deal with her. Offer her vengeance or something against the use of her spy network to find the guy.
So our employer burned her at the stake.

Ours is a spoiled, selfish little brat that's useless without her eidelons.

If she keeps to her evil ways, pvp and potential child murder will be inevitable.

My last shadowrun party had two.

See, we started out with the first loli elf. She was the party mage, and very innocent and pure and uncorrupted. At least, until she got exposed to such things as troll and foxslut and combat.
Then when she left, she was replaced by a loli elfrigger, as by then someone else was filling the mage role. The rigger was immodest and excessively friendly, but also drove the van so we couldn't risk losing her.

Well I like it!

>Ours is a spoiled, selfish little brat that's useless without her eidolons.
Make sure to give her Worthy Opponents then.

I'd rather talk about missing quest threads on Veeky Forums.

She's a child of Hephaestus who got brainwashed a few months into the campaign and ran off with the enemy, forcing the player to make a new temp character. About half a year later or more, we actually rescued her and then proceeded to get her killed a few months later.

We are not a good team.

We don't have one. I run a strict "No Fetishism" rule. inb4 people try to insist loli isn't a fetish; unless you're cosplaying, it's a fetish, and even then it's probably a fetish

I don't care if players want romance between their characters, and I have even remodeled campaigns for it when everyone was on board.

I'm not about to go telling my friends or strangers (when I DM for stuff like adventurer's league or rando R20's) all of my sexual kinks because that's fucking weird, and I don't care to know anyone else's except someone I want to be intimate with (and since I'm married, that number of people is one). Anyone who does this stuff is either getting off on a form of exhibitionism and I'm not interested in your sex act, or was overexposed to sexuality (probably way too young) and I'm not a therapist.

I hate to sound so bitter about it, but I seem to have stepped on some kind of landmine with the number of people I encounter who try to force sexuality into gaming. I need to stop playing with so many anime fans.

That's a lizard, these are sergals.

>married
>put a ring on someone to say HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I'M STICKING MY DICK IN
>put a ring on themselves to say HEY GUYS LOOK I STICK MY DICK IN SOMETHING

I wish you people would stop bringing your fetishes to the table.

She was viciously mauled by a wolverine spirit of hate and glass, and bled to death as her friends desperately tried to apply first aid.

stick her on a satellite on a collision course with the sun

Our loli's are primarily heated sugar, until a syrupy consistancy, then mixing in berries for flavor, and dropped over a stick and instantly frozen via magic.
All the players like our loli's, they raise morale and are a treat

Those are lollies, user.

I will forgive your terrible punctuation by telling myself that you are not a native English speaker.

she goes unconcious at the beginning of every combat and i feel very sorry for her.

>thats all the ring symbolizes
>marriage is about putting dicks in things

I mean, you can grossly over-generalize and misrepresent something to make yourself feel better about me having a different opinion than you or to be a contrarian if you really want. I won't stop you, as long you aren't trying to make it sexual.