Silently Moons

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/USV36RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Witnessed that +27btc wall getting destroyed

There are a couple of Veeky Forumsness men here who bought it. Veeky Forums is becoming almost unbearable

There was no 27 btc sell wall. What the fuck are you talking about. I've been watching it and this is a 10 percent bump from .33 to .36. Not a moon. Jesus christ

Where do you check it? BitGrail seems stagnant.

>from 9k sats last week to 36k sats.
>guys is not mooning you all are retards.

Ok.

ignore the brainlets

good. just all in'd last night. one of the only relevant coins going

p.s. keep this shit off Veeky Forums. these trx/link/req/bazinga/icx spamming faggots don't deserve this coin

There will be many regret posts. I've seen a lot of shit Pivx, Redd, xvg, dgb, xlm, xrp , xby, neo etc from the beginning.

This is the one I think. Eth tier gains
I have a feeling this is is my stratis.

I have the same feeling. Though I got in at 1.10 a bit late.

I just started researching a bit on crypto. I caught XRP as my first all in for a 4x. Swapping it into this for.. probably a lot more i'm guessing next year. Hoping they figure out both the spam and quantum proofing for good measure, i read that they're already looking hard for people to work on the latter and the former isn't an issue really right now anyways

>$15 withdrawal fee for BTC
>$40 for ETH

lol

i fucking hate that this isn't on bittrex. when do you think bittrex will get it's shit together?

why do i have to have an account on 20 different exchanges just to trade a coin a want

bigtrail worked fine for me

Have over a thousand but I bought in the 2’s and greater, and transferred some of my 1 bitcoin to make room for this moon

and where exactly do these fellas meet to talk about actual smart investments? I'm fucking sick of this board. fucking shillfest

It's the price you pay if you want to get in early.

You think people like using yobit?

>You think people like using yobit?
kek which coin?

legit.. think of how many people will skip out buying it because it's a slight hassle. Makes it prime for when it hits bigger exchanges imo. Though raiblocks is just a sleeper, I even knew it was solid and kept overlooking it literally because of the name and lack of exchanges myself.

let biz buy when it hits 5billions

Honestly BitGrail is more legit than Bittrex.

I still haven’t been able to withdraw my coins from Bittrex, and had no problems with BitGrail

It's made me 100k usd, and itll make me another x100

100x would be nice... that'd be 100k for me. late to the game so have to scout out 50x+ all ins because fuck day trading all this shilled pump and dump shit

Bitgrail is obscure but safe, I bought my XRB there and withdrew it to the online wallet with no problems.

Or just wait a couple weeks until its on 5 new exchanges and pay $20 per.

What about Mercatox?

I bought some off of Mercatox, worst experience of my life the transaction fees are some of the biggest jewery I've ever seen in my life.

it also costs 2 XRB to withdraw to your raiwallet so around 10$ on top of everything else, not including the bogus transaction fees

bitgrail bby. 0 withdrawal fees, minimum of 10 XRB

5M Volume/650M market cap, the real price is prob 0.20 lol coins in the top 300 have higher volume

stay away, just use bitgrail.

It's not on any exchanges retatd

oh, it's because it works on the raiblocks tech, I get it

Bitgrail says "Due to antispam policy, XRB deposits less than 100 Mrai won't be accepted by our wallet and therefore they won't be added on your acount"

"All deposits less than 1000 Mrai will have 5 Mrai fee charged on the deposit.
Those greater than 1000 Mrai will be free of charges"

Does this mean I have to buy 100 of them

Check Kucoin’s twitter. It is winning the contest to get listed. You are welcome

how big is that exchange?

People are sick of fees basically they want to send for free.

It is like binances little brother. If it is successful on Kucoin I can see it getting listed on Binance...and we both know it will moon if it is listed there

I do not think the growth will continue besides you are looking at another x10 at max.

bigger than anything it's on right now. Only 15 mil volume yesterday.

I read somewhere that it's harder to list on exchanges because of the blockchain lattice it uses? If I'm not mistaken. In the same way that Iota takes extra measures to list due to the tangle.

Naw man.. this has a similar supply to Eth. If devs keep doin right and it hits big it can skyrocket.

>I don’t think the growth can continue
This is going to be my first 100x and I got in late ($2.50)

I think this will be valued at $40 sometime next year, So, 10x. Maybe more.

This coin does one thing, and does it extremely well. Need to get their wallet software sorted out though.

I scrapped the idea of investing in any coin that isn't instant. Had XRP and rode that to a 3x before doing more reading and deciding XLM was better. And then again with XRB. This shit is the bomb for p2p and m2m tx

Hmm interesting thanks for the tip still kind of suspicious though price has skyrocketed so much in the last few weeks.

Check these guys out, they've been calling shit all week and they haven't been wrong yet
discord.gg/USV36RY

online wallet isnt too bad rn

this shit is so fucking fast, i fucking love this piece of shit

Bitcoin: Controlled by miners, slow, expensive
Ripple: Extremely centralized, fast, low fee
IOTA: Technology not proven yet, devs act unprofessional
Raiblocks: Decentralized, instant, free

Guys. Get the fuck in.

not yet. ACCUMULATE. NO SHILLY SHILLY.

let them eat LINK