Bread Is Going To $5 Soon (From $1.90 currently)

Go all in. And thank me later.

I bought in at $2. I predict $10 end of year.

>Implying I don't have 2097 of the fuckers

the supply looks nice and low, good brand exposure, whats the purpose of the coin again though?

You think people need a mobile app bitcoin wallet with the price of bitcoin going from 20k to 12k in a matter of a day or two.
Kek

>bread

What a shitty name. It would be nice if this was an app for bakeries.

Available in any exchange?

binance

Went 2.3btc in at 0.000143 and i am already regreting it. It is down to 0.00013 right now. I am about to kill my self on christmas eve.

It's a dip moron. It's going to 2000 satoshis+ soon.

When do you think?

it has the highest percent gain on binance in 24 hours. Faster than ICX. Probably 2-3 days if not sooner.

>"it's a dip.. its goin up soon.."
In an increasingly nervous voice.

Can't decide if I should hold this or Tron through the night.

Ever heard the phrase "make dough?"

This is just like how Goku kaio kened and needed to cool down. Wait til it goes kaio ken x 3, faggot.

Bread wallet is looking to open an exchange Q2 next year and these will be their version of BNB.

Ok but the only problem is nobody will use whatever half baked shit exchange they come up with by Q2 2018. By then Binance will have like 90% of the market share with legit DEX such as ICX and Kyber starting to emerge.

once it's over $2.00 it's going to break $5 rapidly

Except binance won't give you a debit card to spend your crypto, won't have direct deposit options, and won't have bill pay. All of which is holding crypto back.

don't fool yourself kid. the big boys are eating bread as we speak. i want you to succeed

Bread is about to moon in 3...2...1...

And we have lift off!