Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

What was the most fun you ever had playing one of THOSE races? You know the ones.

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/81935/essentia-our-last-days
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/82673/iron-gods
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83053/dominions-of-vice-an-osirion-tale
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83254/carnal-crown
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83277/the-fiends-and-intrigues-of-house-karvane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/81935/essentia-our-last-days (Ends in 1 week)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/82673/iron-gods (Ends in 2 weeks)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83053/dominions-of-vice-an-osirion-tale (Ends in 2 days)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83254/carnal-crown (Ends in 2 weeks)
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83277/the-fiends-and-intrigues-of-house-karvane (Ends in 1 month)

What do you think about the current crop of games, anons?

If every character your friend makes is a severe woobie, what does that say about them?

What's a woobie

>What was the most fun you ever had playing one of THOSE races? You know the ones.

Was playing a Tengu barbarian, had lots of fun with it. Took the Hurler rage powers and threw teammates at enemies like a reverse Angry Birds. Official group canon is that he looked like a canadian goose.

Do Tengu and Warforged count as "THOSE races"?

PF Kitsune are garbage, the most fun I had as a nonconventional race was playing as a Ghost and spamming my Magic Jar SLA on everything I could see.

Tengu pirate captain who runs around, shoots people in the kneecap, thinks one's treasury's size is based on the size of the guy's sword and has managed to seduce two dragons by accident.

>Interested in both Iron Gods and Carnal Crown, but don't know what to make for either
Writer's block is horrible. Fortunantly there's still time

Carnal is dumb, but it isn't lying about it. I haven't looked at Essentia in-depth. Fiends is Power Word, so a bit suspect. Dominions feels a bit directionless, but the GM seems to know where he's going with it. Iron Gods is looking like drama and memes.

>Fiends is Power Word, so a bit suspect
Are you Startoad or something

Tiefling who's basically a wrestling heel. Started out as just a joke to complement someone else's knight-mage-rogue-priest dynamic.

I was wondering when I'd get accused of being a celeb. No, I think it CAN be good, it's just tough. I hope it is good, honestly. I think it's one of the more difficult genres to pull off without players feeling like they've been misled or railroaded. I have never experienced good intrigue, but I don't think it's impossible or think it's bad to try.

Startoad isn't a celeb, he's just a semi-notorious retard.

>Startoad
>Celeb

StarToad isn't a Celeb. He's a shitposter. Worse than Rory even, all he ever did was whine in the discord. At least Rory drawfags, homebrews, and doesn't make too much noise

The cute, lovable character that is always getting the crap beat out of them or suffering due to the plot.

I dislike suffering.

Ah, excuse me. I just assume most people whose names get tossed around are some kind of celeb, since they're all talked about so much. I'm not in the discord. I don't really know what its purpose is.

How did you know the Power Word was Intrigue then

Because memesters won't shut up about it would be my guess.

Well, what are you waiting for, then? Make an app! Do it now! And check out Essentia as well when you're about it, it's looking really fun!
To be fair, it's been shitposted about in the thread quite a bit.

I want to hold Tamamo's hand!

Because it's been mentioned here. I don't know the story behind it, other than Startoad doesn't like it for wherever reason. I'm sure he probably ranted about it at some point. As I said, you guys talk about the namefags a lot. I've gotten bits and pieces of their stories just by reading the thread. Somebody gets accused of being a namefag every thread.

I want to squeeze her boobs!

Well, last thread we accused someone of being Broodie because it was very obvious that it was in fact broodie.

Wait, Rory can draw? Is there any proof of this?

I want to raise a loving family with her!

Yes. Not that well but he at least tries

Attempts at art, even if poor, usually show attempts at IMPROVING. So as long as it's not Sonichu-levels of terrible, drawing something makes you higher-tier than not being someone who draws.

God whoever makes these threads is Autistic.
Probably literally and not in the Veeky Forums sense; his OCD need to control the type of image that starts the thread is suggestive of a seriously weird head, since he does it well before the earlier generals are even posted.

That it's an accurate description of everything he does, though

I probably won't just because I don't like the way applications to games are handled here. My characters are likely boring by /pfg/ standards, and I'm not a huge fan of lewd. A lot of the favourite apps feel like anime cutouts to me, and I absolutely hate that there were strawpolls for the games.
It was.

>A lot of the favourite apps feel like anime cutouts to me
Were C3 and Jericho anime cutouts?

I personally think its kinda cute

But user, that's so degenerate!

>. So as long as it's not Sonichu-levels of terrible
Whelp.

Essentia still has that feeling of that earlier shit chargen, It makes me paranoid about the GM going "Muh Powergaming"
Iron Gods is Iron Gods
Dominions of Vice sounds boring to me. It's just kinda "Sand Culture"
Carnal Crown is a lewd game and therefore shit.
Power Word: Intrigue is ehh. I'm not liking that recruitment length, and the chargen seems really specific, but it's also more PRC friendly so there's that.

They're basically all the standard level 3, DSP+SoP+Jolly, Elephant in the Room feat tax chargen. so it's kinda meh.

I wasn't here for whatever game has them. I did read logs posted of some tiny lady and a guy with a dog dick, and she spoke pretty anime. Rinka has been said to be chuuni, and Cynn feels pretty over-the-top. The trap in Dominions personality was also pretty much "everybody loves her!" It's an exaggeration to say all the top apps, I'll admit. But the ones I read the most about are only really spoken of as cute and adorable.

C3 felt like a Light Novel villain that gets dicked by the MC in the later novels to be honest.

I have a question pfg. I'm thinking about running an AP, but also want to leave the possibility of playing in that same AP. Should I just go and read book 1 and maybe 2 of the AP, or wait to see if someone runs the AP.

There's nothing degenerate about giving your adorable NEUTRAL EVIL waifu a bunch of kids!

I wouldn't worry too much about it, my man. You will inevitably learn all there is to know about those APs, that shouldn't stop your enjoyment of the AP!

>C3 felt like a Light Novel villain that gets dicked by the MC in the later novels
fucking kek

>rory drawfags

neat

Pffft! Neutral evil? More like chaotic neutral, you silly.

Hah, same.

Tamamo-no-Mae is Neutral Evil, you goose!

Truth. I don't know if we're ready for that though, I gotta shape up. Because she needs a man...who can keep her satisfiiiiieed.

Pure evil coming through

Reminder that Tamamo is the worst girl and Tamamo fags are the worst kind of degenerates

Reminder that Nero is the best girl.

W-well, heckin' so? It's not my fault that lovingly caring with fluffy tails for someone is evil!

she's never been satiiiiisfied.

did somebody say CHAOTIC GOOD

Ave imperator.

Umu!

But she's the one that I want!
Ooh, ooh, ooh!

I love Tamamo and want to scratch her JACKAL ears!

Meretrix

Gilgamesh being Chaotic Good makes sense once you realize that everything Gilgamesh did was canonically 100% right for the human race as a whole.

Well yeah when you accept the basis for Fate's alignment system it actually makes a lot of sense why Gilgamesh ends up as Chaotic Good and Kiritsugu is Chaotic Evil.

If you're filled with affection that you're too shy to convey, Meditate my direction and feel your way.

LUPA

WHORE OF BABYLON

What is the basis?

Cucked so hard her master becomes braindead

I'd better shape up!
'Cause I need to PM! And my heart is set on (You)~

Your wife is shit, and Mo-tan is best seibahface.

Does Temporary HP stack by default? As in, if you have temporary hp from one source and you get more thp from that source or another source, do you add the new thp to the old stuff?

Its a super-big picture deal, for instance, Gil is chaotic good because his wish of improving the human race by reducing their numbers WOULD ACTUALLY WORK

Kiritsugu is CE because not only was his wish monstrous, it would destroy humanity, and he considered himself evil as well.

From the same source doesnt stack unless it says it does. From different sources stack.

FUCK OFF GAWAIN

REEEE

This thread was posted when the last thread was on page 10.

If Kawase can be called a celeb, then StarToad is definitely one as well. Shitter celeb is still a celeb.

Type-Moon writers are basically just assholes, so their idea of morality is twisted to what "proves" them right.

There is no deeper meaning to it.

kind of, yeah

But Startoad just isn't liked. Seriously, he abandoned someone else and left them to dry on a duo app and refuses to join games on the basis that there might be INTRIGUE

Startoad doesn't actually want to play pathfinder, he wants to complain about his shit life (which he makes no effort to change) and say he doesn't like x things and then try to get you to play ad&d

>But Startoad just isn't liked.
Neither is Kawase.

i will never play a fucking paizo game because youre all a bunch of faggot weeb homos who want to molest little girls and youre fucking gay

>people like Kawase

>homos who want to molest little girls
Is the meme that pfg is mostly girls comfirmed!?

>want women
>that makes us gay

Don't let /pgg/ stop you if you actually have any interest in the systems. I play with my friends and it's smooth sailing. Seriously though, half of /pgg/ is airborne viral down syndrome.

Kawase has at least applied to games and even gotten into one. I don't remember Star even applying to games besides the one he REEE'd out of.

I hate the month long appz bullshit, why is it always a mooonnthh

More than Startoad at least

Go to bed, Wist.

I liked that stupid Floridian more than the dumbass Chink.

What are you going to make for the Deities campaign? We get to become as gods!

Kawase is a shitter who doesn't use quotation marks

nothing because it will be shit

Does anyone have the racial die table for dick/tit sizes?

What's the race you need to roll for, Senpai?

I'd like to see halfling, elf, and kitsune to check some things.

Well don't just leave us at that! What would you want to see changed to make it a game worthy of your interest?

That game would never be interesting to me, I'n not into high powered memes.

>Women
We all know that actual women are to scary for you. That's why you want " pure children". Because you know that you would never measure up.

If it's a player, don't roll. Just let them describe themselves how they want and in a way they think complements the character.