World Eaters are the most powerful Legion. Similarly they have the most powerful Primarch...

World Eaters are the most powerful Legion. Similarly they have the most powerful Primarch. It's very simple math to prove this statement.

Space Marine + Nails (Powerful Dark Age technology) + Khorne's blessing (Most powerful God) = World Eater

Space Marine + Weaker God's blessings = Other CSM

Space Marine = Loyalist SM

World Eater > Other Chaos Space Marines > Loyalist

This simple arithmetic can be applied to the primarchs as well. This we can confirm that Angron is quite easily the most powerful Primarch. Please carefully review the above math before attempting to disagree.

The nails the World Eaters got were of a lesser quality than what Angron had.

Angrons nails hurt him physically but mentally he eventually "levelled out". The nails put into the WE turned them feral eventually.

Making them just as shit at dealing with range weapons as the gladiators that came before them.

>most powerful legion
>most powerful primarch
>ran away on Terra

What did he mean by this?

Not so fast, Manlet

It is canonical that the Ultramarines are the best Space Marines

Sons of Malice and their parasitic chaos weapons would like a word with you.

They're like blanks and Grey Knights rolled into one, and they don't play that fuckass battle-monk marine game, they're like raptors, except they don't even fucking speak at all in combat, just fighting in utter silence before they shovel you into their gullets, or eat your warp space horseshit and make it their own, as they bolster themselves with dragonrats, hook horrors, and the rare chance of a Greater Daemon, or their god itself after the vessel is prepared.

>Malal
>Existing

Top kek, champ

Where do we find more great info about Malal/the Sons of Malice?

the world eaters and agron were by far the most deadly and dangerous legion, but thatsall they had, they were mindless killers. the emperor would have seen them as a last resort, when Gulliman or Lorgar couldn't bring a world into the fold and this world was going to fuck your shit up, send in the nightlords to force them in by fear, or send in the world eater to wipe them of the map

Malal is out. Malice is in.

>world eaters
>strongest legion
lmao. no. try again sweaty.

lmao, sallies aren't even the strongest chapter, how could they be stronger then a legion of chaos space marines?

Both Vulkan and Ferrus could lift more than Angron bruh

But you posted Word Bearers

>World Eaters are the most powerful Legion.

Is that why the Emperor's Children kicked all of the other Legions asses up and down the eye of Terror, coming into an inch within Conquering the entire place until fracturing at Skallathrax?

Angron's mongrels are the worst legion

would it be fair to say that ferrus would win an unarmored and no magic fight against most all primarchs?

You. I like you.

>marinelets
>powerful

When will they ever learn?

Space marines were designed to be shock troops who would deep strike into the heart of the enemy and keep planets compliant under the Emperor of Mankind.

With their terror tactics, drop pods, jump packs, and teleportation transponders, the Night Lords were the best at their job. They got evicted from the Imperium for being too good at it in fact.

because theyre hearts are pure. they are fighters of justice and truth while world eaters are broken cowards. Salamanders would crush the world eaters in any engagement.

Curze is canonically the best hand-to-hand fighter of the Primarchs. Now that Russ's duel with the Emprah is retconned.

that skin is too bright for a salamander and arent space marines supposed to be bald?

>BOOB
>SKULLS

>arent space marines supposed to be bald
Nah, They shave for the Implantation process and some stick with it because it's efficient but it's not a Codex rule.

>Curze is canonically the best hand-to-hand fighter of the Primarchs

According to what source?

ABD

huh. I didnt actually know that, okay neat.

>It's very simple math

That sounds like witch talk.

Curse does beat the asses of roughly half his brothers, but weren't those mostly him either sperging out on an unaware opponent, or surprise attacks? He also gets his ass kicked numerous times.

>laughing Angron

Who has Curze straight up beaten in a duel without jumping them first?

Uhhhhh, the lion, perhaps?

He lures the Lion and the Gorilla into a chapel and procedes to hold them both off. Then he goes to face a crazed Vulkan dressed in Robout's shit. also i believe he was wearing nothing but his shadowy rags at the time.

Either him or Vulkan.

From memory, when the Primarchs used to spar with each other:

- Vulkan always held back against the others in all their spars because he didn't want to hurt his brothers. That would put him above Ferrus for physically strongest, excepting Magnus' warp fuckery.
- Lorgar got beaten like a chump.
- Sanguinius was the best, followed by Horus.
- Angron and Russ seemed vaguely on par, edge went to Angron I think?
- The Khan was a master bladesman, but we don't know more than that about where he stood in relation to his brothers.
- Horus was beaten in a duel by the Captain-General of the Custodes.

Ferrus would win vs. Vulkan simply because of his necrodermis arms. Without that, I would say Vulkan could give him a run.

Oh, and the top three swordsmen were the Lion, Fulgrim, and Khan.

I'm less certain. We know Vulkan always held back his true strength against his brothers, which would include Ferrus, and he's got his Perpetual bullshit as well. I lean towards Vulkan for physical strength and durability combined (and if he's far stronger than his brothers to the point where he has to always hold back, given what other Primarchs have demonstrated physically that's damn impressive), though I can see the argument for Ferrus as well. Vulkan's just stupidly tough.

ok kids the point of the holding back fluff is to show hes a cool dude more so than implying he 1hko primarchs

You think the two of them ever decided to arm-wrestle for fun when their legions met up?

Thousand Sons are the most powerful Legion. Similarly they have the most powerful Primarch. It's very simple math to prove this statement.

Space Marine + Psychics (Powerful Dark Age ending powers) + Tzeentch's blessing (Most powerful God) = Thousand Sons

Space Marine + Weaker God's blessings = Other CSM

Space Marine = Loyalist SM

Thousand Sons > Other Chaos Space Marines > Loyalist

This simple arithmetic can be applied to the primarchs as well. This we can confirm that Magnus is quite easily the most powerful Primarch. Please carefully review the above math before attempting to disagree.

spooky bags of sand

I know you're just aping the OP but Thousand Sons are of the chain when it comes to power level.

>implying they didn't do it every time they saw each other

>Legion
>literally killed enough of their own guy and pretty much every commander but kharn so they are broken forever
>only warbands survive
>not even a single legion chapter
>have to be babysitted 24/7 or they'll be easily lure and destroyed
>Angron
>leading
>sharing the same spot along Lorgar as worst primarch

>I'm just gonna digitally paint one rank of marines and then clone their backpacks a hundred ranks deep because that makes sense and definitely doesn't look like intern-made garbage right?

Wow I never spotted that before and now I can't unsee it.

>Horus was beaten in a duel by the Captain-General of the Custodes.
Source?

Inferno also had Space Wolves beating Orks with odds like 10000 :1.

>The Thousand Sons dropped their shields to toss the dead Knight
And didn't get blasted by any one of the other dozen or more Knights in the meantime? The fuck? Also, since when could a bunch of random Legionnaires put up a force field stronger than Titan Voids?

>Nails (Powerful Dark Age technology)

Going off all the sources I can find it isn't exactly something youd want, it doesn't physically increase their speed or size or stealth or anything like that, just makes them fly into berserker rage occasionally and easily

Hmm...these findings seem like they come from the Steiner School. Sadly a rarity to see his theories used in broader application. I approve!

One of the HH books/short stories where the Custodes were around and they were discussing the sparring cages, I forget which. I don't think it was given a context outside of "the leader of the Custodes beat Horus in a duel once".

how new are you??

>World eaters
>literally nearly obliterated by a fraction of the Smurfs and had to be bailed out by Word Bearers
Strongest were either 1K Sons or Ultramarines. Strongest Primarch was Papa Sang.

The nails and chaos worship destroys your mental capacity to think and plan. Sometimes pure instinct and anger are enough to win the day but the World Eaters lack the foresight to make use of their powers to the fullest.

>Strongest Primarch was Papa Sang
I'd have said Magnus, if just for all the psychic fuckery. Sang if you discount warp shit and assume it's about more than just pure strength, since Ferrus or Vulkan wins that one.